Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inspira extra high projection - help!?

+2
wales82
Princess76
6 posters

Go down

Inspira extra high projection - help!? Empty Inspira extra high projection - help!?

Post by Princess76 7th October 2011, 8:31 am

I am due to have 400 overs soft touch but am down for the extra high projection. I only want to measure a DD and am now worried that the extra projection will make me look very big, and rather than look round will be very pointy. Can anyone put my mind at rest with this please, as I am starting to panic that they will be too big for me. I forgot to ask to look at the implants and now I don't have time to go back before my op! Am currently 34b size 12-14. Thanks x
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Inspira extra high projection - help!? Empty Re: Inspira extra high projection - help!?

Post by wales82 7th October 2011, 9:03 am

Not quite sure as I am also new to all this, but if I were you I would give them a ring and ask just to put your mined at rest. xxxx
wales82
wales82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Inspira extra high projection - help!? Empty Re: Inspira extra high projection - help!?

Post by mrsm 7th October 2011, 9:52 am

I've got soft touch extra high projection and they aren't pointy at all, I'd say the extra high are the most commonly used of the soft touch range, and are actually similar diminsions to the standard CUI implants in high profile. I wouldn't worry. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 7th October 2011, 10:09 am

Are these similar to the natrelles? I am due to have extra high projection round natrelle 430 cc unders in 16 days time! I too have questioned whether this will give me very unnatural high boobs with lots of upper pole. But others have said this isn't the case. It tends to be down to your chest width and the surgeon will advise what is best based on your stats hun. I am currently an empty A/B cup looking for a full D.

I am going back to double check before the Op. Perhaps you can speak with your PCC to put your mind at rest. x
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 7th October 2011, 6:19 pm

I eventually went back to the clinic and asked to look at them and although they didn't have my size they did have the next size up and was very relieved to see it was round and not as I imagined it to be! Am happy now that I can just stop worring and get on with revising for an exam the day before the op rather than having stresses over the size! Hopefully I won't go to more than a DD just for convenience of buying bras if nothing else, but what will be will be. Thanks girls x

PS Jojo, I'm 99% sure the natrelles are the same ones, they have soft touch and responsives but they come in the same sizes for both, I'm having the sofft touch x
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 7th October 2011, 6:33 pm

Oh thats great hun, must be a great relief to have it sorted. I know how it feels to be worrying about the size!

What's the difference between the soft touch and responsives? I haven't got a clue what I am having. Really looking forward to my second consultation prior to the op. I have so many questions! xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 7th October 2011, 8:25 pm

The responsives are softer than the soft touch, so if you have v little breast tissue then soft touch may be better for protection against rippling, other than that there are no real differences, they come in the same sizes as each other, heres link for you x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 7th October 2011, 8:27 pm

I'm small 34b and all my breast tissue is at the bottom of the breast so went with soft touch for the best chance of beating the rippling!
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 7th October 2011, 8:30 pm

princess glad you got all that sorted out, its all scary isnt it and the fact that we have no idea what we are going to look like is even harder one minute im scared of going to big and then too small. Then i have to keep on reminding myself that my PS wont make me look ridiculous and i have to trust him to choose whichever fits best....
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 7th October 2011, 8:49 pm

Totally, I have been swinging from one extra to another with the sizes! Cane wait to get the op done now so I can stop worrying, so glad I brought it forward a month!
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fairycake22 5th July 2012, 8:56 pm

Princess76 wrote:I am due to have 400 overs soft touch but am down for the extra high projection. I only want to measure a DD and am now worried that the extra projection will make me look very big, and rather than look round will be very pointy. Can anyone put my mind at rest with this please, as I am starting to panic that they will be too big for me. I forgot to ask to look at the implants and now I don't have time to go back before my op! Am currently 34b size 12-14. Thanks x

Hi,

I have just had the Natrelle Inspira Soft touch 420cc overs, mine r still looking stuck on.... where urs like this? r they all settled n normal now like natural looking? how long did it take for them to drop??

thank u xxx
fairycake22
fairycake22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down