Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

295cc or 325cc

+6
stokesy88
Bubs
mistyhoney
FLOWER11
momojack
skittles88
10 posters

Go down

295cc or 325cc Empty 295cc or 325cc

Post by skittles88 21st December 2011, 8:43 pm

Hi ladies!

Im new to this forum. I have finally decided to take the plunge,my BA is booked for the end of Jan,eeeeek! I work in a private hospital operating theatre so look after breast augmentation patients all the time so you can imagine what a tease it has been for me!

I have chosen Mr Rezai- He was nice and to finally have confirmation that 'I have no boobs' ,and it wasn't all in my head was such a relief! I am a 36AA . Mr Rezai took one look at me and said I had to have unders and it wasn't even worth using calipers to measure the breast tissue, no shock there!

So I am having round,moderate profile,natrelle implants under the muscle. The dilema is 295cc or 325cc implants. Now I know surgeons dont always like working in cup sizes and the results vary per patient. Apparently there is hardly any difference between the two.

I would like to be a C cup and would rather not wander into D cup sizes .Im worried if I got 325cc and lost any weight in the future id end up looking too top heavy,but would 295cc look too small ahhh!

Id be really grateful for any advice /photos people could give/show me!I need to decide by the 5th of Jan!
skittles88
skittles88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

295cc or 325cc Empty Re: 295cc or 325cc

Post by momojack 21st December 2011, 8:49 pm

Hello.. 295cc or 325cc 399357

congrats on taking the plunge..im yet to book up so prob cant help reguarding the sizes, will be interested to hear the other girls replies also as im looking to go to a C cup but im worried i will end up bigger!

You are in the right place as the girls are great here xx

Good luck x
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 21st December 2011, 9:24 pm

skittle,

Just speaking from my personal boob journey pick the bigger one I didn't listen and went w a smaller implant n found out u loose some of the size specially with unders..... I'm now getting a 2nd re-op..I know it's a very difficult decisions because they're going to be in ur body but trust me u loose size n sure they fluff but the 2 sizes u have to choice from aren't that big of a difference how tall are u n how much to u weigh? I mean if u don't mind me asking...

Also depends what kind of look ur trying to achieve some of us like the natural look n some like the fake look!

Best of luck on ur boob journey!295cc or 325cc 48411
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by skittles88 21st December 2011, 9:31 pm

Thank you for replying.

I am 5ft 6 size 10 (UK) top size 12 (UK) bottom half and I think I threw my scales out!!!

I definately want the natural look!

:)
skittles88
skittles88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 21st December 2011, 9:39 pm

I know my boobs on my avatar look huge n fake but bcause i have massive push up so the upper pole is more defined I will change it to a dfrnt pic so u can see how my boobs for the most part look natural all depends what u wear!!! i also had unders natrelle mod profile
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 21st December 2011, 9:40 pm

well i started out 32A and after having 325cc unders i am now a 32DD or 34D at the moment as i can't find any 32s Rolling Eyes if that helps atall?

everyone is different though so you could get 325cc unders too but end up a different bra size to me!

Misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by skittles88 21st December 2011, 9:43 pm

Thank you guys! I wish I wasn't always so indecisive! 295cc or 325cc 48411
skittles88
skittles88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 21st December 2011, 9:47 pm

it's a huge decision so it's good ur choosing wisely 295cc or 325cc 48411 Just think that any size u choice will be better n bigger than what u have now so it's a win win!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubs 21st December 2011, 9:51 pm

Hi I'm 5ft5 size 6-8 and had 335cc unders anotomical, I'm only 2weeks po and they are already looking really natural and I'm glad I didn't go any bigger or smaller. I'm wearing D sports bras and think I will stay a nice petite but full (if that makes sense?) D cup. Any bigger would of looked ridic on my frame, and any smaller than I would have regretted going through all this to not have big enough boobs still. Hth xx
Bubs
Bubs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by skittles88 21st December 2011, 10:01 pm

Could anyone explain how height and weight influence choosing the implant size?
skittles88
skittles88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 21st December 2011, 10:07 pm

im not sure but if you put it like this, this will show you how different people get different sizes....

if your a 36 back size and had the same cc as me you could end up a 36 C because when u go up a back size you go down a cup size,

me: 34D

you: 36C

does that make sense? lol so it would feel like you had a smaller implant size when infact its the same its just your a different frame to me!
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by skittles88 21st December 2011, 10:32 pm

aha now I see! I always thought I was a 34 but apparently not!

Maybe I could persuade them to let me decide the size on the day or maybe go in the middle of the two sizes if its possible!

295cc or 325cc 184153
skittles88
skittles88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 21st December 2011, 11:05 pm

Hey Hun, I was a 32a so had hardly anything there, I have 325cc overs which I love. I'm now a 32DD but I don't think they look like a DD! I can pm you my picturetrail log in and password if you wanted to see some pics? I don't think you'll even see a noticeable difference between the 2 sizes, as that small amount is spread over the whole size of the implant xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 22nd December 2011, 4:57 am

Remember you may want a c cup but implants measure bigger but look much smaller. I measure a 34 d but look a large b. I have 270cc and I would recommend the 325 as I think that little extra will make a difference.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 22nd December 2011, 7:55 am

Hi hun, well if you measure the amount out in the rice test (there are lots of websites on how to do this) but its generally....30cc = 1 ounc. If you see the difference in the amount, its really not a big deal. I would go for the bigger implant, boobie greed is a big think. And I'd rather have ended up bigger that too small. Its a lot of money to spend.

I had 300cc High Profile unders. I started out a small 34C, and I'm now a 34DD, but I look a full C. Fake boobs look smaller than natural boobs. You'd end up a nice full C cup with the 325cc, and even if you end up a D cup, you won't look it. Mine look super natural.

You can have a look at my picture trail if you like, the link is in my signature (Picture diary) the password: theboobs

Good luck
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd December 2011, 11:22 am

If you measure under your bust around your ribs the nearest even number up is your band size. I had 410cc and ended up a 32ff. I look about a d/dd so I wouldn't worry about what cup size you will be as you could measure a c cup but only look an a cup which is not what you would want. Best thing to do is show your surgeon pictures of boobs you like and he can see exactly what you want.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 22nd December 2011, 8:40 pm

I agree with misf1 i wanted a D/DD and i measure a 32E/32F depending on make of bra but i look about a D/DD . Take pictures its the only real way to get across to ur PS what size ur really after xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down