Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

325cc unders

+3
greenbean1
Jessb123
loxxie2014
7 posters

Go down

325cc unders Empty 325cc unders

Post by loxxie2014 26th February 2014, 7:43 pm

Well hi everyone. I am new here. I've been considering surgery for many years I'm 38 with an 8 yr old daughter.After losing my hair to an aautoimmune disease called alopecia 5 yrs ago I really feel as though I have lost my feminity and struggle with relationships as my breasts are 34a and I'm bald! Obviously I wear wigs but it's still a horrible condition
So I've been to the hospital group and told 325cc under would give me a C cup. I'm stressing so much about it. The size...is it too big? Im 5ft 10 and weigh 60 kilos. I don't want it to be noticeable as would hate the attentionbut at the same time I know it will increase my confidence. What do you think?
loxxie2014
loxxie2014
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

325cc unders Empty Re: 325cc unders

Post by Jessb123 26th February 2014, 8:26 pm

Hello I just had 340cc unders from a 34a I'm 5ft6 and a size 6/8 they look fine on my frame have you tried the rice test? Xx oh and welcome to the forum  :dance:Xx
Jessb123
Jessb123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by loxxie2014 26th February 2014, 8:47 pm

Hiya thanks for your reply. I did try the rice test earlier and they seemed big. I weighed 325grams of rice. Is that the correct way to do it? How did you find your surgery? Are you in a lot of pain? I'm so scared!! I have until Friday to make up my mind in order to get some money off with The Hospital Group. Thanks for replying xx
loxxie2014
loxxie2014
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessb123 26th February 2014, 9:31 pm

I visited the hospital group originally and saw mr payne he was a nice man and the consultation was good too yes don't worry when I did 340 I was like oh my god there huge!! I think 325 will be a lovely size you could ask for 300 to ensure there not to large I think that will achieve a C cup dependant on breast tissue. Did they say about placement of the implant xx
Jessb123
Jessb123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by loxxie2014 26th February 2014, 9:43 pm

The surgeon said the implants would be placed under the muscle. I've read that this is not really the preferred place and overs are much more of a natural finish however I'm quite slim with hardly any breast tissue so no option really. I've also read about the double bubble effect! It's scaring me! Sorry...I think I am focusing too much on the negatives! I will ask about the 300cc. Thanks xx
loxxie2014
loxxie2014
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenbean1 26th February 2014, 11:45 pm

Firstly, hello to u loxxie and welcome to BB!x To give u an idea re size- I am 39, 9st 6 and 5'8". I had 370cc partial unders in Jan and they are a perfect size for my build, i feel.My recovery went really well, with minimal pain just some discomfort in the first couple weeks and i have 2 children under 5 but it was all fine. After my 6 week check today i got measured at Bravissimo and i am measuring a 30f but i reckon i look a d cup at the most. I don't look out of proportion and i think with your build u could take 325cc no bother. If u trust your surgeon and he knows the size and look u want then i would say to have faith in his experience. Just to say also that both my mum and i have had alopecia, my mum lost all hers and wore hairpieces for ten years then her hair slowly grew back and i was lucky that mine fell out in patches that i could cover with hats until it grew back nearly completely. It is a horrible condition which undermines a womans sense of femininity and i am full of admiration for u in taking this step, u deserve to gain confidence and i know i feel better about my body now as i felt so un-womanly, if that's a word, after my 2nd child. Best wishes! XxDi
greenbean1
greenbean1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 27th February 2014, 12:17 am

Hi, Lucia! I think 325 is a great size and not too big at all! If you're a 34A it should give you a C/D cup but you'll only look like a C i expect! :) I had 340cc and started off as an AA and now I'm a DD but look like a C.
I'm so sorry to hear you have suffered from alopecia. That disease is awful and I know because my sister suffered from it. I really hope you're okay as you must have been through a lot!
A new set of boobies sounds like just what you need to regain your femininity. I love your avi, honey :)
Trust me, 325 is not too big at all. Mine really suit my frame and I started off smaller than you.

I wish you all the best regarding health, happiness and luck.
Take care, lovely xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 27th February 2014, 12:19 am

Sorry, honey.. I'm in a world of my own. I meant to say why don't you upload an avi so we can put a face to a name haha :) Sorry, my bad xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 27th February 2014, 9:22 am

I'm 5ft 1/2ish and 7 stone - I had 330ccs and they look a good size on me...
sorry to hear things haven't been so good, but hopefully the surgery will help boost your confidence :) good luck and welcome to the forum :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 27th February 2014, 9:50 am

Welcome Loxxie, I think from your stats 325cc would give you a lovely sized bust and help you to regain some confidence and femininity that you have lost.  I have huge respect for you in doing this.  I have not suffered myself with alopecia but I went to school with a girl that did and saw what it done to her confidence.   I had consultations with various companies and decided on the hospital group with Michael Payne and my surgery is next week.  Don't be frightened of rice boobs wither, it will only give you a rough guide to size.

Toni!! Have you had too much drink!?!
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by loxxie2014 27th February 2014, 12:19 pm

Hi ladies thanks so much for your lovely and helpful replies. You've all helped to put my mind at rest a little. I've only met my surgeon once Mr Federico Mayo he seems nice and really relaxed about the procedure. I think I'd be gutted if I didn't go through with it! I have a vision in my head of me with boobs and feel really excited. I just don't want it to be obvious to the outside world...or painful! You've all been really kind about my condition. It really is soul destroying but I've kind of accepted it now and I do really love live I just think boobs will be the icing on the cake :-) good luck to you all with your pending ops and recoveries...I think you are all really brave xxx
loxxie2014
loxxie2014
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th February 2014, 1:00 pm

Hi Loxxie. I've moved this to the general BA discussion so more gals see it.

Firstly, welcome to the forum! You'll find a wealth of information here, so do have a good ol' browse. So, you've raised 3 points, size, placement, and THG giving you a deadline. THG - that's BS. They will give you money off whenever, they use the 'until Friday' to push you into a sale. Don't EVER feel pushed into it for a discount, if you're not ready to make this decision, don't. There will always be another deal. I went with THG and had a fantastic experience, but they tried it on with me too.

So size - Everyone will be a different size. You can have the exact same stats, but the same CC will come up differently. Firstly, without knowing your true band size, a C cup could mean anything. Get a tape measure round your band, and what that reads is your band. e.g. I measure 31" so wear a 32. A 325cc is a good size implant, but you really have to not focus on the bra size you're going to end up, more the look you want. I went from flat to 340s, and was told I'd be a nice C. If someone had told me Id be wearing an E, I would have panicked. But I am, and they suit my frame perfectly. The surgeon is trained to advise what would best suit you.

As for placement, there's no right or wrong or preferred placement. There's only what's best for you. Yes, unders are said to take a bit more to recover from, but if its what's best for your body, then that's the way to go. And as for not looking natural, well that's just rubbish. I had unders and mine look perfectly natural (granted they're hoiked in my avi!).

The best advice I can give you right now is ignore THGs 'deal' and go and see some more surgeons. Get a better idea of what they would offer you in terms of size and placement, see who you click with. Then make an informed decision. Best of luck, and feel free to ask any questions on here :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down