Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third BA PO Checkup Results: need advice

5 posters

Go down

Third BA PO Checkup Results:  need advice Empty Third BA PO Checkup Results: need advice

Post by alymomma 15th December 2011, 3:00 pm

So...I had my third PO checkup last night, and it went quite ok...I
walked out feeling a tad bummed as my PS told me that I've already
dropped and fluffed after I had asked him if I still had time to D&F :(. I was hoping he'd say I'd still have time to soften up as I am exactly 3 months PO. He examined my breasts, squeezed the crap out of
them, and said "yup, you've already softened up and have healed really
well. Your incisions still have some healing to do, and they should be
nicely healed by a year...any concerns?" So after he told me that, I
said "well...I was hoping to be a little bigger after the BA..." he told
me that most girls say that as we all know our boobs 'shrink' down some sizes after they drop...he then said that I can do a re-op for half the
price of what I paid for my initial BA, and that I can do it at any
time...next checkup, exactly a year from now. :(

The thing with the re-op is he said he could do 600CC HP silicone unders, like I have
now since my skin is stretched enough to accommodate an implant that
size. I thought to myself "hmmm...that might be a little big, but it
might just be what I'm looking for..." as I explained to him I wanted a little more cleavage as well. I told him I'd get back to him
after I thought about it. He told me that recovery time would be less
since the pocket under the muscle is already there...

So, I get home and tell my hubby how the checkup went...I told him about
the possibility of getting 600CC's HP's replacing the 400CC's HP's I already
have. He rolled his eyes and said "damn baby, that's gonna be big as
hell on you..." I don't think my husband was really digging me going for the 600CC's. He's pretty much your typical "I like big boobs on women" type guy and he says he loves mine they way they are, so we just left it at that...

Do any of you ladies know, if I'm wearing a 36D now with 400CC's
silicone unders, if I got 600CC's silicone unders, how many cup sizes
that might put me up to? I'm 5'6, around 125pounds, so I'm wondering if
600CC's would be too big for me, or just right. I don't want to go
forth and get them and regret getting them and then think "well hell, I
should have just stayed with my 400CC's..." You don't know what you got
until it's gone, right? And they say "be careful what you wish for,
you never know what you just might get..." I don't want to go forth with this re-op if trading my 400CC's for 600CC's will make me look unrealistic and too big...but on the other hand, I think "what *if* I don't go for it, I might look more fab than I do now!!!" Ugh, decisions, decisions. Plus, I don't really have the money to do the re-op at this point in time, so saving is a factor...

Any advice dear ladies?

Thanks! <3 to you all!!
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Third BA PO Checkup Results:  need advice Empty Re: Third BA PO Checkup Results: need advice

Post by alymomma 15th December 2011, 4:01 pm

Oh, one more thing I forgot to ask...do you ladies think that even for being 3 months PO, if I requested a consultation for re-op, do you think it's still early PO BA for me to be doing this? Am I rushing into something I should wait for (besides money being an issue - I think this time I'll have to finance...)?
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Third BA PO Checkup Results:  need advice Empty Re: Third BA PO Checkup Results: need advice

Post by misf1 15th December 2011, 5:03 pm

I noticed you wore a 34a pre op and was wondering if you had been fitted professionally for a bra because you don't usually go up a band size with a ba. If you measure around your ribs under your bust that should give you your band size. It may be you aren't wearing the right size bra now. So guessing your 400cc implants took you up 4 cup sizes (with me guessing you are a 34dd) you could go up 2 cup sizes with 600cc. That is only 2cm
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 15th December 2011, 5:16 pm

Hi misf...honestly, I've never been professionally fitted. I'm still waiting to go...it's just the only bra that fits me comfortably is a 36D...don't know why Third BA PO Checkup Results:  need advice 267328 I'll have to measure myself again tonight...every time I do so, the measurements are always changing, so I don't think I'm even doing it right on myself...I've asked my husband to do it, and he just has no clue what he's doing...I've asked my mom to do it and the measurement she came out with was way to small for me lol.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 15th December 2011, 5:16 pm

And yes...the jump in cup size from 400CC to 600CC with the projection also isn't that great. That also makes me not want to go for the re-op because the change isn't that great.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 15th December 2011, 7:25 pm

Mine have changed so much over a year. Sounds to me like he is just trying to get more money out of you. Your boobs look fab and I imagine they will get better and better. HTH
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 15th December 2011, 7:26 pm

Over 9 months even, I have not even had them a year yet Third BA PO Checkup Results:  need advice 869500
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 15th December 2011, 8:42 pm

I sure do hope there is time and hope for me...My PS truly did not seem like the type that would only be out to get my money, but hey, looks can be deceiving. At least he didn't massacre my chest up lol. But seriously, I hope there is still time for me to soften up...even with the most padded bra, I still can't obtain the cleavage I want, and that is such a letdown :(
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th December 2011, 8:59 am

There is still time for them to soften and the double gel bras give the most amazing cleavage no matter how firm your boobs are. I had to wear mine until mine softened up enough. There is no where near as much gel in them as i used to wear pre op it just seems to have the gel in the right place to push them up and together.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 16th December 2011, 9:56 am

Ooh misf1, which double gel bras can you recommend? I would like to create some more cleavage! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th December 2011, 10:02 am

Sorry I meant to write the la senza double gel bra. I got mine in a 32dd even though I'm a ff lol, it may not fit great but it does create eye popping results
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 16th December 2011, 10:06 am

Ooh Fab! Thx hun! Yes I did see those when in there last week. I shall try one on when I next go in! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 16th December 2011, 1:24 pm

The double Gel bras are currently £10 in LA Senza! Bargain!!!! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 16th December 2011, 2:54 pm

I'm from the U.S., do you know if the stores out in the UK will accept American money (I guess?) so that I can purchase that gel bra from La Senza? I'm not sure how that process works...
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 16th December 2011, 3:19 pm

Hey Aly, I don't know about the gel bra issue, but I have to say that (please don't everyone yell at me Third BA PO Checkup Results:  need advice 683465 ) you're not going to get drastically bigger with a D & F...there's a picture of it on this website that cookie put up (I can't seem to attach it) the implant just shifts and becomes fuller at the bottom so the CUP size of your bra goes up, but your boob doesn't actually get bigger. But of course as you know, if you're wearing a C bra vs. a DD bra, the bra's bigger, the padding is bigger, etc.

I mean, there's some initial point where the muscle/skin stretches and relaxes, and you may gain a bit of size, but that's about it....

Ok, the reason I said that is because if you're thinking of doing a re-op and they'll give you that kind of discount (wow!!), and you're wanting a bigger size (not just a bigger sized BRA) then I say go for it! *(but probably wait at least 6 mos to 1 year just for your health-wise).

Measuring: do it yourself!! those salesgurls s*ck LOL - get a tape measure and measure under your boobs around your ribs, that's your band size. THen measure over the fullest part of your boobs and around your back. Now take that number (prob will be 39, 38, 37 something like that) and subtract your band size. Now, whatever that number is (5, 6, 7, whatever) is your cup size, one for each cup size, so 5 - DD, 6 = DDD, etc). I'd BET youre measuring bigger than a DD. (But if the actual size seems too small to you, that's another story).

much kisses and hugs!!! xxxxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th December 2011, 12:13 pm

Is there any on here hun?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down