Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried...

+8
Crystal
Natty29
AmyD
butterfly7713
sorktma
georgiana76
alexandra33
Tanyaxx1
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Worried... Empty Worried...

Post by Tanyaxx1 12th December 2011, 6:36 pm

Hey ladies sorry I havent been on in a while been hectic here with run up to Xmas etc...I hope you are all doing well?! I have a slight worry and could do with some advise please....well I am 5 weeks PO and all has been going perfect, had my che k up with nurse thurs, was told everything is fine, scars are healing fab, got the thumbs up for a bath and non wired bras BUT yesterday I was lying in the bath when I noticed that my leftie was sliding a bit, towards my outer ribs/underarm...not a huge amount but the rightis was staying put and it was really noticeable in the middle a the cleavage, since then it feels although the implant has become loose and I can now feel it moving around....I haven't felt them move AT ALL ever since I had op but now the feeling is freaking me out...I also have a slight bit of pain when the implant jiggles (pain is at the boron of breast,not a bad pain just random twitches/ache) I have txt my nurse but haven't had a reply as of yet. I havent done anything different it's just came on pretty suddenly. I just hope it's nothing major. Anyone experienced this? Is it normal for this to come on suddenly at 5 weeks PO? Any advise/experiences anyone can give or had please inform me...I just hope I'm worrying for nothing!!! Thanks ladies xxxxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Worried... Empty Re: Worried...

Post by alexandra33 12th December 2011, 7:11 pm

I think they should move slightly, just like real breasts, maybe the rightie just hasn't softened yet? Mine do move to the sides when I lay flat, but not TOO much, just like how a natural breast would? I think one of the girls on here (Natty?) had issues with one breast moving too far to the right and sliding off to the side, and she's having a re-op to fix...so perhaps just a matter of degrees?

Hope all goes well and it's just a part of the softening process Worried... 321562
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 12th December 2011, 7:14 pm

Sorry hun, I cant answer you for sure, but, Im guessing this is just part of the healing process, things starting to relax and move about a bit more xxxx Hug
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 12th December 2011, 7:15 pm

PS ... Your avi looks amazing!!!!! Boobs
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sorktma 12th December 2011, 7:16 pm

I'm on 5 weeks po too. just 2 days later than yours. I always felt that my rightie was slightly to the right(is the one settling eariler & fluffing earlter than the other). But not noticeable at all. But noticeable from own created obssessed eyes. So I was stressed too but two different breasts having 2 seperate operation, so I try to accept slight assymetry happening. How far is your leftie? My implants are tiny so don't have jiggling movement yet. So no pain. As I put a question about steri strips...today here. AS I'm still wearing them on my scar. Would you mind if ask you when did you remove your steri strips off your scars completely and able to start massaging? I'm planning to do it today as my surgeon said ok but still worried as I have never been off the strips since BA.
sorktma
sorktma
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by sorktma 12th December 2011, 7:18 pm

I forgot to mention that your avatar looks amazing. Really makes me feel like I wish I have gone bigger . x x x
sorktma
sorktma
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 12th December 2011, 7:22 pm

Hi, they will soften and start to move about a bit more hun. Obviously if they are majorly going under your arms then thats not right but a bit of movement is normal. I noticed mine started to soften and get a nice jiggle after a while which made them feel a bit more natural.

You will know if things don't feel right though hun and should always get it checked with your ps just to make sure. Good luck xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th December 2011, 7:25 pm

hi hun, i'm afraid i can't help with ur problem, but must agree with the other girls and say you look amazing in ur avi!!! i'm a 34E too but you look bigger than me.... gorgeous hun xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 12th December 2011, 7:36 pm

Thanks ladies, sortkma I removed my strips completely around 4 weeks, I was worried about doing this but it was fine :) My rightie moves and is lovely and soft but the implant doesn't if you get what mean? So when I lie down the right literally stays perky, I can't feel the implant moving freely inside te right but the left I can feel the implant actually moving, when I walk I feel it moving when I push the left I feel the implant really moving and I keep getting sharp pains and aching at the bottom. My nurse still hasn't txt back :( I do feel althouh something is wrong but I am probably the biggest worrier you will ever come across! Thankyou for you replies ladies xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 12th December 2011, 7:38 pm

Thanks Amy :) i go myself measured and I'm actually a 30f/ff !!!shocking! Hope you are ok babe x x
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th December 2011, 7:39 pm

see if you can get in touch with natty hun, see if its similar to her problem, give ur pcc a call and leave a message saying ur really worried xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th December 2011, 7:40 pm

yeah i'm good honey, you look so beautiful you cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hysterical xxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 12th December 2011, 7:40 pm

If you really feel that there is something wrong and you are worrying about it, then def chase it up hun. No point sitting at home worrying!!! xxxxxxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 12th December 2011, 7:46 pm

Thanks Amy! You a hot mama too :) xxxx yeah I will have a word with natty, thankyou :) my nurse doesn't work on a mon but she told me any worries any time just txt obviously not at the weekend though. She is in the clinic tom so hoPefully she will txt me tom, if not I will txt/call my pc tomorrow and see what she says. Xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 12th December 2011, 7:47 pm

Hey hun my right boob has felt wierd from about 5 weeks I went back to c my ps at 4 mths because it was literally falling into my armpit! He said that it has either skipped the pocket or the pocket is too big for the implant to sit in! I mite have to have a reop because either he's guna do a pocket revision on the rite boob or he's guna change the implants for the textured 1s xx hope ur problem gets sorted soon hunni.
Good luck xxx
Ps thanx for remembering me alexandra xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 12th December 2011, 7:53 pm

Thankyou natty, I'm 5 weeks now. Just randomly come out of nowhere just noticed that it was falling to the side it's not a huge amount but it's noticeable in the cleavage! I am getting a few aches and pains also which I never had before. Did you experience any pains? Will get on the case Tom and hopefully get an app to see surgeon....I'm not due to see him until mid January but I don't want to wait that long to be honest. Thanks for all your rePlies xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th December 2011, 7:58 pm

Hay Hun it totally normal for your boobs to move to the sides and if you lay on your back to have them slide to your armpits....overs are not held in place by the chest muscles so move freely like natural boobs would do........

The reason one is moving more then the other is because they are 2 different ops so will heal at different rates, the one thats moving is healing quicker then the one thats not, that all.

Hope this helps hun! xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 12th December 2011, 8:01 pm

Hey Hun my left also started to move quicker then right and at almost 12 weeks righty is still a lot firmer then left although not noticeable to anyone else hopefully it's nothing and it'll catch up! Hazel only works certain days and only has her phone on those days if ur really worried call transform and book to see her think she does tue and thur what day did u see her last week? X
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 12th December 2011, 8:01 pm

Yeah it felt achy and I get the odd pain every now and then,it feels wierd wen I go braless too it's so uncomfortable and now it's getting to the point wen I wear bras it's starting to feel wierd my left fits in perfect but my rite is too big for my bras!!
Good luck 2moro hun xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 12th December 2011, 8:45 pm

Thanks natty hope all goes well for you Hun! Thanks for your rePlies they help. Will update you tom. Defo getting more aches and pains since the implant started moving freely! Thankyou crystal what your saying makes complete sense, just strange how the implant feels so loose, like it is detached somehow. Hopefully im worrying about nothing. Nikita firstly wow what an avi I love that dress! Where is it from?? I see Hazel last thurs, she said everything was fine...yesterday just see the implant sliding a bit and it felt really free. Kind of like it's come loose, my rightie moves lovely but I can't feel the Implant moving inside like I now can the left. since it's started moving freely the aches and pains have started. Xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 12th December 2011, 8:46 pm

Thanks natty hope all goes well for you Hun! Thanks for your rePlies they help. Will update you tom. Defo getting more aches and pains since the implant started moving freely! Thankyou crystal what your saying makes complete sense, just strange how the implant feels so loose, like it is detached somehow. Hopefully im worrying about nothing. Nikita firstly wow what an avi I love that dress! Where is it from?? I see Hazel last thurs, she said everything was fine...yesterday just see the implant sliding a bit and it felt really free. Kind of like it's come loose, my rightie moves lovely but I can't feel the Implant moving inside like I now can the left. since it's started moving freely the aches and pains have started. Xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 12th December 2011, 9:09 pm

It's lipsy Hun thanks :) aww she should reply tomorrow hun if not call transform main office prob nothing but best be sure xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th December 2011, 12:31 pm

If its not a normal moving about feeling it could be the implant hasn't adhered to its pocket fully yet. Have you swaped from sports bras to normal or Underwire? This can sometimes cause this feeling of the implant flipping. I would get properly fitted for a bra and get an extremely supportive sports bra so that your boobs don't move. Keep that on 24/7 for a few more weeks. Don't do any upper body exercise or heavy lifting. No hoovering. And it should heal up lovely. That's what I did when I had the weird feeling at 4 weeks post op and they were fine within 2 weeks.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th December 2011, 1:14 pm

Hiya hon, hope you hear back from your pc today and that you find all is ok. As you say its not that much movement, and reading what the other ladies have replied I think/hope it will be fine, really. While I was reading the thread one comment struck me particularly ....

sorktma wrote:.... not noticeable at all. But noticeable from own created obssessed eyes.

I think sorktma has hit this nail on the head and we all are very focussed on ANYTHING we feel ... its probably nothing to worry about ... having said that I would still follow it up with your pc to put your mind at rest.

Worried... 571992 Worried... 571992

and I agree with the comments about the avi - pheweeee what a GLORIOUS pic Worried... 727935
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 13th December 2011, 1:15 pm

Hey hun, sorry you're feeling worried. I'm 5 weeks post op and my overs fall to the sides a fair bit now when I'm in the bath but I don't have the movement feeling or pains you describe. Have you managed to get through to your nurse yet? xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next