Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do extra high profiles look natural in shape?

+3
rosygirl90
roxanne
sianni85
7 posters

Go down

Do extra high profiles look natural in shape? Empty Do extra high profiles look natural in shape?

Post by sianni85 4th December 2011, 9:52 pm

I really want my new boobs to look full but natural in shape. I know I get a good shape but no fullness at the mo. Do extra high projection anatomicals give a round full shape? Some of the pics I saw a while ago look a bit triangular or conical. Not full and round. Is this just becuase Ive looked at pictures very early on post surgery or is this a lasting look? Would I get a better "round" look with full projection instead? I still want anatomicals as I dont want upper fullness just decent lower fullness

Thanks xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Do extra high profiles look natural in shape? Empty Re: Do extra high profiles look natural in shape?

Post by roxanne 4th December 2011, 10:08 pm

I wish I could help you. I want really natural breasts. I'm currently a 32c, I'm having either a lollipop lift no implants or lift with 210 or 180cc overs. I don't want upper fullness either, but not comfortable having anatomicals for fear of rotation, as this may be a problem in my specific case.

It depends on many factors. Rounds can have a slope too, which is what I'm hoping. If you have partial unders you may have even better chance of less upper roundness than overs. The size, shape and profile of your implant, pre op size, implant placement are all factors that affect the final outcome. Rounds do give in to some gravity as well, they don't stay perfectly round.

Hope someone can offer some good advice, sorry I'm having my own issues with implant profile atm xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Do extra high profiles look natural in shape? Empty Re: Do extra high profiles look natural in shape?

Post by rosygirl90 4th December 2011, 10:10 pm

i have high-they look naturaly to me!and to other ppl hu hav seen them, high profile/medium etc all depents on the size of your frame xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 5th December 2011, 1:56 am

hey SIanni!

Honestly, it depends on the brand implant and your existing tissue, the placement (part-under/ Over) as well as the profile.

If it is any help, mine are extra high profile implants. They are starting to drop into the pocket. I started with literally nothing, will upload a pic for a new avatar so you can see :)
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 5th December 2011, 6:44 am

I had High profile anatomicals, and I think they have looked very natural from the start. Not really "round" I wouldn't say, but they definitely have a very natural upper pole fullness I didn't have before, which I love, without looking fake at all....
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 5th December 2011, 7:49 am

Hi hun,

Mine are extra high profile round implants under the muscle & mine look very natural! They have dropped & settled into the pocket. I really do think it often depends on the size you go for as to how natural they look. I had 420 cc and they fit my frame perfectly for the natural look.

Did I send you my picture trail to have a look? If not then let me know and I'll send you an inbox hun xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th December 2011, 8:49 am

No you won't get a round look. You will only get a round look with very large round implants. I don't think you want a natural look hun. Take pics of boobs you like to show your surgeon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 5th December 2011, 5:52 pm

thanks so much for all your replies, its quite hard to explain what i mean what with all the terminology. I don't want to look round on the top just under the nipple I want a nice rounded effect. Will an extra high profile look triangular or flat rather than curved?

grr you'd think after all my consultations that I'd have no more questions or concerns. To be fair everytime I have a consultation I come away feeling really happy and confident then the round come in and I start to panic.

Im thinking of asking for 330 instead of 365 or 405 as Im worried about being to big.

Thanks
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 6th December 2011, 7:47 am

Umm, well mine took on a "cone boob" effect right after the op. I think it freaked my BF out a bit when he saw them, to be honest. They looked quite flat underneath, I would say. But that not actually the implant, its the skin being tight, so once the skin relaxed and gave a bit, they rounded out. So the bottom is rounded (both front on and side on) but then from the nipple up while I have "fullness" they still have a very natural slope - as you can see from my avi.... for me, anyway.
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down