Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January Buddies

+30
s4mm1e
cheekimunki
Lisar115
nicky1
starjem
Chrissy1361
Redhead1
sc
momojack
sparkyleeds
Baileys
MozElle83
little miss new boobs
blonde lass
AmyD
chloerose7
natashabidwell
hlt67
missh
steph999
SarahMichelle
gillmoo
Sharonb
cuti3pi3
Vanessa_h
welshvicci123
whoknew1987
kara
Aurora1979
misf1
34 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

January Buddies - Page 23 Empty Re: January Buddies

Post by SarahMichelle 30th January 2012, 9:25 pm

Hey Gillmoo, you're right!

Feels like this month has lasted forever...

Well done everybody, we've come a long way ! Xxx
SarahMichelle
SarahMichelle
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

January Buddies - Page 23 Empty I have new boobies!!!

Post by Lisar115 31st January 2012, 11:42 am

steph999 wrote:Good luck Little miss new boobs and Lisar115 today!!!
xxxxxxx

Hi steph999 and thanks for the good luck message! So I have my new boobs at last! Though I'd share my experience with everyone-

Had to starve myself (!) from 6am and didn't have my op until 6.15pm, so needless to say I was sooooooo dehydrated which wasn't fun. As soon as they took me down to theatre and put the cannula in I was put on a drip, then off to the land of nod I went! Next thing I knew I was in the recovery room, looking back I don't know why I was so worried about the GA, it was the easiest part! The op went really well only taking around an hour, with no problems, and by about 8.15pm I was back in my hospital room. By 10ish I was a little bit more with it and hungry, I wolfed my dinner down (the Green and Blacks organic ice cream helped with that lol). I had to spend the night with the drip in but managed not to pull it out by accident!

I was discharged around 10.30am on sunday, I have a course of antibiotics to take and some painkillers (warning - codiene bungs you up!!!).

So far the pain has been ok, it's trying to get up from lying down that's really hard, you don't realise how much you use the pec muscles until you can't lol. It's early days but the difference is vast, my boobs are now so much fuller and bigger it's just amazing and I'm so glad I did it. No regrets. To any ladies out there who may be reading this and waiting for their op to come - don't worry, it will all be worth it for the end result. xx
Lisar115
Lisar115
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by starjem 31st January 2012, 2:17 pm

I havent been on here in a few days and I am in stitchesJanuary Buddies - Page 23 557141 its good to laugh.

I had squelching in my right breast as I came off the operating table for about two days.

What we all have to remember is that these are two seperate wounds that heal at different rates.

At the moment both are still rock hard and painful but the left is Fu***NG me off. Its so bad I refuse to wear a bra. Im wearing the band and a support vest. I dont know what size I am anymore, 34DD is to small.

I know what morning boob is now...not funnyJanuary Buddies - Page 23 683465

I miss sleeping on my side with one pillow...gone are those days. There's no such thing as sleeping.

My patients has worn so thin. Totally lost the plot today with my other half. Something must have registered cause he has done everything...including the naughty and yes I held on. (Steph you are so brave)

Anyway, back to the twins. To start with I had immediate boob greed. My sister was rather negative saying they were small. Then I remembered constantly saying to myself, if I do this it will be for me and no one else.

I never had large breast to begin with so I just wanted to have what I had before I had children.

So far so good. Obviously the swelling is still there but I think ive done myself justice. When all the pain has gone im sure they are going to look stunning, Well they look stunning now. Just cant enjoy cause im in so much pain.

January Buddies - Page 23 113752
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by LolitaCampbell 31st January 2012, 2:29 pm

Congrats Starjem. x
LolitaCampbell
LolitaCampbell
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by little miss new boobs 31st January 2012, 2:51 pm

Congtrats Lisa and Stargem

Lisa I dont know hao you lasted all day! Thankfully I was first so I got it over and done with.

happy Healing x
little miss new boobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 31st January 2012, 2:53 pm

Congratulations to all the new boobies girlies.
Hope you are all healing well dance
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by LolitaCampbell 31st January 2012, 3:34 pm

Aurora, can't believe it's been 10 days already! I'm still not excited yet for some strange reason, and I know this will sound weird, but i'm totally looking forward to the GA! Screwy
I love being put under! Do you still wake up in the mornings and be like oh wow I have boobs!??
LolitaCampbell
LolitaCampbell
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 31st January 2012, 3:43 pm

10 days! So it has, lol!

I wake up and have to check they are still there - the more I get used to them the more I panic (before I have opened my eyes) that they are not there anymore.

Today is my first day back at work - getting lots of compliments on how much weight I have lost so they all think my **naughty word** has got smaller rather than my boobs have got bigger lol! but then I am still able to fit into my original shirts so no major changes - have bought a new pair of trousers and a couple of new work dresses - I think it will be more noticeable in the dresses but think they will put it down to them being a new dress more than anything else.

The recurring comment I have getting is it is great to see me looking so happy dance

I was relatively calm in the lead up to the day and super calm on the day. Would definitely go through the day again without hesitation.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by starjem 31st January 2012, 4:32 pm

Thanks ladies for being so supportive. Dont know what I would have done without you all.

Now that January is over, please dont go anywhere and forget about us all.

As you know the journey has just started.

Happy boobies and happy healing

January Buddies - Page 23 923101 January Buddies - Page 23 154564 January Buddies - Page 23 727935 January Buddies - Page 23 494993 January Buddies - Page 23 156694 January Buddies - Page 23 683328 January Buddies - Page 23 948189
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gillmoo 31st January 2012, 5:39 pm

Starjem don't worry, just give it a bit of time and you will be so much better. My boobs are four weeks old today, and I am completely back to normal, sleeping great on my side, no probs at all. I'm so happy, my clothes fit so much better now, its one of the best things I have ever done, and I'm sure you will all feel the same January Buddies - Page 23 154564 Happy Days! xxxx
gillmoo
gillmoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 31st January 2012, 5:58 pm

Lisa - Really happy for you! I had a really good experience too and actually enjoyed it. I had to starve from 9am-3pm I thought that was bad enough!!! Bet the Ice cream was the est youd ever had after that!

My squelchy boobs lasted 5DAYSSSS!!!! Very happy they have gone!!!
Glad to hear you got naughtiness stargem haha! I'm sure it'll help your boobs, it makes everything better. Apart from when you dont hold on... then they get a bit achey... I did vow to keep my sports bra on at all times but that failed pretty quick.

My bf also commented on my new boob size saying there not as big as he expected.... wanted to smash his head into a wall a little bit.... but now its fine, I wouldnt want them any bigger right now, they look big but not so big everyone knows!

I bet they look amazing stargem, hope the pain improves soon how come your leftys driving you mad??

Lolita i'd never been put under before and I thought it was fun haha! Nearly there now sure the excitement will hit you sooon!

Glad your first day back went well Aurora! You'll have to post a pic of you in this suit we've heard so much about haha
xxx
Stars Flash Stars Flash Stars

steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by starjem 31st January 2012, 7:04 pm

Awww Gillmoo, im happy for you.

Steph I think the left one is more painful cause im left handed
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 31st January 2012, 7:09 pm

Gillmoo I can't believe its been 4 weeks!!! Seems like yesterday!

Ahhh makes sense, my right hurts more being right, the left incision is healing faster too, the stitches were trickier to get out
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 31st January 2012, 7:45 pm

Glad things went well Lisa and you're happy with the new girls.

Starjem - hang in there. I've been sleeping on my side since day 9 or 10 so don't worry, its not forever.

Little Miss - love the new avatar!!!!
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 31st January 2012, 9:16 pm

Hi girls...it feels like I havent been on here for agesss. Its so lovely to hear you are all doing well and so far had no problem....it sounds the whole healing better then the other is veryyyy normal.
Mine too are healing differently. Im right handed and my right boob has been great. I have no pains at all that side, can pratically lift my arm all the way up and that side has even began to soften up :).
My left is still being a bit of a pain but Im putting this down to Mr Hassan having a bit more a struggle. It still aches a little and I dont have full use if my arm yet without it niggerling or giving me a weird tingle inside the boob near the incision!
Aurora - lovely to hear people are noticing a big smile on your face....I wish I could be the same but still not feeling the positives of the BA yet as driving to work is a real pain with the lefty and I work for a construction company - lotsss of men :/ dont really go round flauting them :/.....
Ohhhhh girls! I havent had any naughties yet :( but another reason being antibiotics always give me thrush which this has of course done - hopefully not long and I'll be all clear :).....
OH think mine are big but every day I notice them either looking a tiny but smaller or Im just getting use to them - you would of never thought I had 485 's although Im wearing a 34E!!
I'll try an update my avi tonight :).

Love you all my January girls :).
Been so lovely sharing experiences with you all x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 1st February 2012, 9:35 am

I don't flaunt them honey, I am trying to dress them down for work and so far so good!

Driving must be really tough so soon!

I have spent most of the past few days thinking my boobs weren't that big as I could still fit into my work shirts. Last night I was trying on outfits for this weekend (I am involved in running a fetish club in London called Club Subversion) and I have discovered that none of my fetish clothes fit! Replacing all them is going to cost me a fortune!

I managed to sleep flat last night and it was the first night I haven't woken up every 2hrs. I managed 6hrs sleep in one block. My boobs are feeling heavy and tender today but guess that is from gravity pulling on them when lying flat.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by s4mm1e 1st February 2012, 11:02 am

Hello ladies! Had my first shower this morning! How amazing does that feel! I saw my surgeon yesterday... Was a lot sooner than I expected but it went really well, scars are looking good and I have dissolvables so was no new to have them taken out!
I slept on my back last night! Had an ok sleep, kept going to move on my side but not ready for that yet!
Hope your all doing well! It's now feb! Well done and congratulations all January girls!! :) x
s4mm1e
s4mm1e
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by starjem 1st February 2012, 9:41 pm

Both breast are begining to soften but still painful, especially in the morning.

The left is still worse than the right. At times it feels like the stitches are on fire.

Getting some sharp shooting pains in both.

The feeling in my left nipple has slightly returned, its not totally numb anymore.

Those painkillers are only good for one thing...CONSTIPATION...major

Im supposed to see my surgeon on Friday, but ive got something rather important to do, so im gonna see him on Sunday.

I cant wait to get these tapes off and have an hour long hot shower. Shallow baithing is not the one. I need to submerge.
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 2nd February 2012, 9:06 am

I am looking forward to a bath but I was told I had to wait another week or two before I soak the incisions in "dirty" water.

My right one is sore today and I have random sharp pains which I assume are the nerves healing. Left seems much happier than the right at the moment.

Day 3 of work and I am REALLY tired. Just want to sleep.

I was really lucky that I didn't need the painkillers and the prune juice helped avoid any constipation past day 1.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 2nd February 2012, 9:46 am

Thats the reason iv forced myself to stop taking painkillers, managed to stop from around day 7 was sick of having a bloated belly, now its just getting fat instead haha.

Been weaning myself onto side sleeping since about day 8 so can lie on one side comfortably now, still dont know what my mystery cuts are waiting for the head nurse to get back to me
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by starjem 2nd February 2012, 5:40 pm

I stopped taking painkillers around day four as ive ended up in hospital in the past. Having (MS) with painful symptoms, im always trying to avoid the doctors meds.

Even though im not taking painkillers, they take ages to get out my system...POISON i say.

I feel a bit better today. Boobies feel a little softer, with all the same as ystrdy still happening.

Cooking a big dinner for the lovely ones in my life. Feeling a bit guilty for being so miserable. Havnt been cuddly mummy or sexy babe for a while now...poor things.

January Buddies - Page 23 48411

Probably prefered me when I had fried eggs...NOT

Feeling rather sleepy too. I think it might be the weather having an effect. I could really do with hybernating right now. I mean in this weather I can definately feel my nipples more than I ever have now their done.

Well sensitive nipples could be classed as a bonus...need I go on.

January Buddies - Page 23 494993
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by little miss new boobs 2nd February 2012, 6:09 pm

Hi girls well I had to pay a visit to the surgery yesterday was getting really bad pains in my right and its still very swollen. I foned them and they advised that I get it checked.

Got through there about 1 and was taken straight away the nurse was lovely and checked me thouroughly, no infection, no lumps and nothing to worry about only thing she could think it was coming from the bruising she foned Mr ray and he asked if I could see him at 4 which meant I had to go all the way home and drop my wee girl at her grans then go all the way back to Glasgow! Anyway he saw me, checked me over said he couldnt see any problems but gave me antibiotics as a precaution.

Ive got my appointment tomorrow to get my stitches out so we''ll see what happens.
little miss new boobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by LolitaCampbell 2nd February 2012, 6:28 pm

Hi little miss.... Glad everything's ok. What do you mean by these mystery cuts? Where on earth are they? x
LolitaCampbell
LolitaCampbell
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 2nd February 2012, 6:30 pm

Stargem the weather definately makes EVERYTHING feel worse and bed is the best place! I have reaaallly sensitive nipples too, even though the bottom half is numb? The cold really isnt helping with that!

Glad they havent found anything wrong littlemissnewboobs you'll have to keep us updated!

My boobs are all good, nothing more to update one! No pain apart from when I stretch too much, think iv just got used to discomfort and dont notice?

Major comfort eating though, thought id rest today and stay in my flat doing uni work and all I can think of is food food and more foodddd!!!!! Without the gym I have no self conrol!!!

Still no news on my strange cuts shrug
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LolitaCampbell 2nd February 2012, 6:32 pm

Oh my gosh... That was actually Steph who had the cuts. Oops. Must be the GA, as I've only been boobyrific since this morning and am still woozy. yahoo
LolitaCampbell
LolitaCampbell
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next