Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feedback please !!

+8
barbiecon
sparkyleeds
spittingfairy
Pussycat
Clara
JBird88
welshvicci123
Doony
12 posters

Go down

feedback please !! Empty feedback please !!

Post by Doony 30th November 2011, 10:54 am

hi everyone.. im over two weeks now.. and im still in pain.. i cant sleep on my side even or sleep without 5 pillows support upright.. my ribs still hurt.. im on paracetamol and advil extra strength... can somebody tell me if thats normal or not ??? isnt it supposed to be gone by two weeks... why am i still in so much pain
Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

feedback please !! Empty Re: feedback please !!

Post by welshvicci123 30th November 2011, 11:11 am

I still cant sleep on my side, im still sleeping upright, you will have pain for slightly longer as you had unders,i wouldnt worry hun as it is still very early on.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by JBird88 30th November 2011, 11:34 am

Hi doony!
Don't worry too much! It's frustrating being in pain but it is perfectly normal! I'm past six weeks now and very occasionally I still get a bit of a twinge if I lie on my side too long!
You'll be pain free before you know it and it's more than worth it!!!
JBird88
JBird88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 30th November 2011, 12:05 pm

so its normal to feel in so much pain till now.. sometimes i feel im better a bit then i go back to square one nope and its so painful.. i just keep reading about those people that had to remove them cuz the pain never went away.. i keep praying i wont be one of them..
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara 30th November 2011, 12:32 pm

Hi Hun try not to worry, it all sounds normal to me too

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 30th November 2011, 1:03 pm

when will be able to sleep normally again.. like the days before surgery ?
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 30th November 2011, 1:25 pm

Hiya Doony, you must be so frustrated. It's hard to say as everyone heals differently but if you're feeling really down about it you could call your ps just to put your mind at rest? I had unders too and had minimal pain during my recovery, but some girls on here had a really hard time with pain so you're not alone. Sorry I'm not much help but we understand what you are going through.
I hope you feel better soon sweets x
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 30th November 2011, 2:05 pm

There's no set time for any of this. I was sleeping on my side by day 10,and had no bad pain at all really,but others are different. The best thing to do is go day by day,and only do things when you feel up to it. Sleeping on your back is horrible,but there's no point going on your side if it hurts.

Why are you still propped up?? Pain? Or because they feel tight and swollen when you're flat? Maybe try and do it slowly,take away one pillow a night until you're flat?
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 30th November 2011, 3:19 pm

Hi Doony,im sorry your still in pain ,im 11 days post op now and like you are still in quite a bit of pain,some days it seems to be getting better ,then other days seems worse! I guess we all heal differently ,im slill sleeping on a few pillows and a v pillow but find i slide down the bed abit in the middle of the night,still cant sleep on my side,but i had the best nights sleep last night when i had a few glasses of wine !!! ,think i will have some more tonight instead of any tablets !!!!feedback please !! 184153
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 30th November 2011, 3:33 pm

o hunii not much help to you but hope u get over the pain soon so you can enjoy ur new boobies xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th November 2011, 3:50 pm

Oh god no hun, it doesn't always go in 2 weeks. Its very normal to have to sleep propped up for 4-6 weeks to help with swelling. You've had a major operation hun which will take months to fully heal from. Try not to put a time frame on your healing as we are all different.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th November 2011, 4:35 pm

Hey sweetie - my ribs hurt for almost 2 months (but mostly when I touched them) and I had to sleep upright for about 1 month. It's still weird sleeping on my side and FORGET about sleepin on my front.

Youre normal hunni just try to relax the muscle is stretching and it hurts but it will be ok feedback please !! 321562
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 30th November 2011, 7:28 pm

so happyyy with all the feedback.. i guess it will get better.. i pray everyday.. i called my ps a week ago but he keeps telling me its normal.. so im giving myself time.. but yest i brokedown.. cuz i felt i was dying to sleep normally and the fact that the pain isnt getting any less drove me crazy... cuz i felt im not even close.. but anyways hearing all your stories and knowing that im not alone makes me feel alot better..
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 30th November 2011, 7:32 pm

spittingfairy wrote:There's no set time for any of this. I was sleeping on my side by day 10,and had no bad pain at all really,but others are different. The best thing to do is go day by day,and only do things when you feel up to it. Sleeping on your back is horrible,but there's no point going on your side if it hurts.

Why are you still propped up?? Pain? Or because they feel tight and swollen when you're flat? Maybe try and do it slowly,take away one pillow a night until you're flat?

im still propped up cuz i hv so much pain.. and im still swollen.. and i get weird pains everywhere.. and my chest it tight.. and usually when the evening comes they start hurting more everywhere... and at night also if i slide down when im sleeping i wake up usually in so much pain.. no able to lift myself up and feel that my boobs are a hard as a rock and are gonna fall off.. and if i want to go to the bathroom i hv to bend my legs up and hold my knees to pull myself up cuz i cant pull myself up using my arms.. its less painful that way.. and my ribs hurt more at night.. its horrible.. cant wait till im over this
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 30th November 2011, 7:34 pm

and also the part in the middle of my boobs is so swollen and high.. when does it go down ??? its so painful
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th November 2011, 7:39 pm

It took the part in the middle of my boobs about 2 months to totally go down, but it wasn't painful, just spongy, and I HATED touching it becuz it freaked me out. so sorry you're still in pain hunni.
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 30th November 2011, 7:42 pm

Awwww hun, Im sorry you are feeling so bad still sad smile I think the girls have pretty much already said it all about taking it easy, but just wanted to pop on and give you a hug Hug hope you are on the mend soon xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 30th November 2011, 7:53 pm

thank u sooo much.. i wanna hug you allll Hug group hug really such a great support... i hope all pre bras never get such a pain when they r done..

did any of u get like killer pains if u slightly press on your boobs with the tip of your finger
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th November 2011, 7:55 pm

I mostly had numbness, but my left nipple has been ON FIRE if touched since about week 4...hope that goes away soon!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 1st December 2011, 1:12 am

are you trying ice packs? they can really help // i had a lift but it was -lots- of weeks before i could sleep normally or even drive with my seat belt on. // ice really helped at different points. also a warm/hot pack on my back/around my shoulders helped a lot cause it was hard to relax being really tired and stiff. // hope things get better.
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 1st December 2011, 9:42 am

i didnt try the ice packs.. but will do.. dying to get a massage... hissy dying from the neck and back pain..

Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 1st December 2011, 9:56 am

i cant straighten my back totally.. can u ?
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 1st December 2011, 10:07 am

I think they fact that you had quite big implants and unders that maybe a factor as to why your having quite a bit of pain but it will eventually go, you have had 2 ops and your body needs to heal at its own pace...just take thinks carefully.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 1st December 2011, 11:21 am

is it ok not to be able to straighten my back fully till 2 weeks normal ??? i read u hv to cuz it could heal this way ... shrug
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 1st December 2011, 1:41 pm

I really tried to make an effort to straighten my back...but I was definitely hunched over for at least a couple of weeks. Just because it felt so weird to have them "sticking out there" but that goes after a few weeks!!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down