Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curious to know...

+10
Aurora1979
Doony
becki_1990
AmyD
Pussycat
pard434
misf1
needboobs
alexandra33
alymomma
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Curious to know... Empty Curious to know...

Post by alymomma 22nd November 2011, 6:15 pm

Hi ladies,

I'm curious to know here what the majority of you think. Do you think that ladies who get overs compared to unders end up achieving bigger, fuller looking breasts? Or vice versa?

I have unders that I got done almost 2 months ago. I have yet to fluff, and still have the gap, which I've hated since a child, so no cleavage yet for me. It's still a little uncomfortable to push them together even in a massive push up bra. I'm hoping one day I can do that...2 months post-BA is still early.

Reading ladies' stats on here, I feel like if I would have gone with overs, I would have less time to wait for D&F and I also get the feeling that overs give ladies bigger, fuller breasts. I think I'm starting to get down on myself on going with unders because the ladies that I read about on here who have overs totally have the boobs/look that I originally wanted to achieve. Maybe I just need to chill out and be more patient, but just thought I'd ask :)

Thoughts?
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Curious to know... Empty Re: Curious to know...

Post by alexandra33 22nd November 2011, 6:47 pm

Hey aly, idk *exactly* the look you were going for, but in the bra in your avi, my boobies would look exactly the same as yours. In fact, it was about 3 months til mine were soft and smooshy enough to push together like in my avi.

Have patience hunni!! Curious to know... 321562
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 22nd November 2011, 7:52 pm

It was at least 4-5 months before mine were soft n squishy enough to push together.
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd November 2011, 2:22 am

I had overs and I had to wait 6 months before mine got good cleavage. Don't compare your healing to others hun, we all heal at different rates
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pard434 23rd November 2011, 11:45 am

Hi alymomma, I am only 9 days post op, but I too have a gap between mine which I think is a consequence of unders, as they can only put the implants as close the pec muscles allow. I dream of the day when I can push them together. I was told it can take a good six months. I hope you get the result you're after; I am sure you will. You look great in your avatar BTW.
pard434
pard434
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 23rd November 2011, 1:58 pm

I'm 4 weeks po, with unders and can totally push mine together and have a proper cleavage without any pain/discomfort!! I have been able to from week 3.

Have I broken them?!!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 23rd November 2011, 2:01 pm

i have unders, am 7 weeks post op and mine are squishy enough to push together and get good cleavage.....the nurse said i'd healed really quickly though, and that people who've had children will drop and soften more quickly xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 23rd November 2011, 2:02 pm

lol!!! Pussycat, i'm sure they're not broken Hysterical hehe!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by becki_1990 23rd November 2011, 2:03 pm

i had unders and im 11 days po and dont have a gap ... the middle of them is all swollen though and the nurse said this will take months for the swelling to go down ... so ill maybe see then if i end up with a gap ? mr hassan did say that he releases the chest mucsle so that i wouldnt have a gap ... dont know what that means lol ... pussycat i doubt very much u have broken them lol

xxx
becki_1990
becki_1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 23rd November 2011, 3:36 pm

Yeah, I just feel like I am getting the booby blues :( I'm thinking I maybe should have gone bigger, but I know that I am still "early" and have lots of changes to go through still. I can't complain, however. Going from a 32 -AAAAA or whatever non-existent titty size I was pre-BA, to fitting into a 38D, is awesome...just wish I had more cleavage instead of this stupid gap...to me, 2 months post BA, I feel like fluffing should have started somewhat...I'm just being an impatient whack job lol.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 23rd November 2011, 3:37 pm

Well, at least I hope I still have changes to go through having unders...at least that's what a lot of the fab supporting ladies have been telling me who are further out along than I am...
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 23rd November 2011, 3:37 pm

P.S. I am going to update my avatar when I get home tonight.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd November 2011, 3:39 pm

It's funny, I was watching dancing with the stars last night (Curious to know... 199385 ) and brooke burke had a gap as well, but I've def seen her in mags where she had them pushed together. I think a lot depends on the dress/bra.

yessssss new avi aly!!!! xx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 23rd November 2011, 3:51 pm

The pics of her could be PS'd too, however...damn artists and their creative magic lol.

So yeah, I bought a couple new Balconnette bra's from Kohl's by Candies, and they're super cute, so I was going to take a new pic of the girls tonight to update my avatar and get rid of the current one with my boobs all in that ill-fitting white bra...blech. lol :)
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 23rd November 2011, 4:26 pm

well i wish i can help you... i am only 8 days post op.. and i already crying cuz i feel i went big.. i wish i had 400 like you..but im sure yours will hopefully get better by time.. trust me.. they look amazing.. im sure this gap will get settled down.. if it makes you feel better you can go c ur doctor.. and he can tell u ur options and explain...
Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 23rd November 2011, 5:31 pm

alymomma wrote:Going from a 32 -AAAAA or whatever non-existent titty size I was pre-BA, to fitting into a 38D, is awesome...

Sorry if this is a dumb question but if you were a 32 pre-op why are you now a 38 band size?

I am currently a 32 (almost down to 30) and don't want my band size to change!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 23rd November 2011, 5:34 pm

Aurora...for some reason, when I try on a 32D, for example, the band is way to tight on me...I have it on the last hook in the back and the strap bands are as loose as can be. I don't even know why that is :-P
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 23rd November 2011, 5:39 pm

How frustrating!

I don't really get the band measurements anyway. The old method of measure your ribs then if it is even add 4 of if odd then add 5 doesn't work for me as I come out at a 34 but 34's are too loose.

I did read the other day though that the bra itself is supposed to be worn on the widest setting (the end hook) and over time as the material stretches and loses some elasticity that you then have to go down to the next hook etc. Not sure how right that is either. It is all so complicated! Why not just make bras the ribcage size (in inches)?!

Sorry, little off topic, rant over!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd November 2011, 6:02 pm

"I did read the other day though that the bra itself is supposed to be worn on the widest setting (the end hook) and over time as the material stretches and loses some elasticity that you then have to go down to the next hook etc. Not sure how right that is either"

Hey aurora, I heard the same thing. plus that whole "add four" to the band size is old school, now it's just the size you measure is your band size :)
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JBird88 23rd November 2011, 6:12 pm

Id like to know when I can wear underworked bras?
I know every surgeon is probably different but I'm dying to get a 'normal' bra on! I had infra-mammory incision but they ate healed now, just using bio-oil to reduce the appearance! I'm 6 weeks P-op
Any ideas?
Xx
JBird88
JBird88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd November 2011, 6:14 pm

JBird haven't seen u in a while!! How are u doing?

My surgeon said 12 weeks, but some say 8 and I've heard some say 6...think it has to do with the dropping??

I'm back in UW bras and they're not that comfy compared to my squishy sports bra Curious to know... 683465
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 23rd November 2011, 6:19 pm

JBird...I started wearing underwire when I was around 6 weeks PO, and I had infra-mammary incisions too. I just make sure that the underwire doesn't hug up against the incisions too much so I can avoid causing any irritation to them. Mine are pretty well healed at this point, but are sometimes sensitive...
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 23rd November 2011, 6:20 pm

Yep...my surgeon said 6 or "whenever I feel comfortable wearing them." His exact words.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 23rd November 2011, 7:02 pm

well for me it will be 12 weeks which im dreading lol im hoping he may turn around and say sooner than that.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 23rd November 2011, 7:10 pm

Hooray for wearing the size you measure that makes me a 30 woohoo! (assume you round up to nearest even number?)

JBird I am still pre BA but i asked my pcc this question today for when I do have mine done and she said 6 weeks post op I can wear wired bras again.

Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next