Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infected :((

4 posters

Go down

Infected :(( Empty Infected :((

Post by VickixxxLola 21st November 2011, 2:55 pm

Hiya ladiess havent been on here for a while but internet is back on and so am i :)

Itll be 4 weeks on sunday that i had my op and up till last week everything was amazing, the nurse commented on how much of a good healer i am as my scars were pretty much just lines already.

Then i did a very silly thing and wore a "normal" (but properly fitted and full support) bra out, got far to drunk then fell asleep with it still on, the next morning at the bottom of both my incisions at the base i have 2 ulcer like things, wet, bleeding, sore.. ew its foul, everytime i take my bra off they stick and it absolutely kills, also since this morning, one of the incision points on my nipple is just oozing pus :( off to see the nurse today in a minute so hopefully get sorted :(

moral of the story is.. no matter how tempting in that fabulous new outfit.. KEEP THE SUPPORT BRA ON!! :( gonna take some pics for those crazy enough to want to see lol.. apart from this infection, theyv dropped n fluffed amazingly, im a 34FF, and loving them! xxxx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Infected :(( Empty Re: Infected :((

Post by AmyD 21st November 2011, 3:01 pm

oh dear, vicki you poor thing.... hopefully you'll be able to get some antibiootics to clear it up.... best of luck hun, 34FF is a fab size though, on a more positive note!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 21st November 2011, 4:38 pm

Oh vicki, I'm so sorry hun, like Amy has just said, hopefully some antibiotics and you'll be good as new in a few days. Take care hun. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by VickixxxLola 21st November 2011, 6:31 pm

Argh, not as easy as that, Went and the nurse has told me its stitch abcesses :( so gotta go back thurs and have the bits that r sore cut a lil then have the stitches cut out :( rly worried about the bit underneath though as thats so painfull and raw so hopefully by thurs will be abit better,she cleaned it and put plasters on me again so they look like just had them again :( annoyin as going to egypt nx thurs wanted to get my nice bikini on, never mind, jus gta prepare myself for thurs now, she tried to do it today but after one i was in tears n not havin none of it!! they stick a pointy thing in under the scab and like try n hook it up.. urrh makes me cringe , at least i know it wasnt all my fault with the bra xx
VickixxxLola
VickixxxLola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 22nd November 2011, 8:33 am

Hug aw Vicki big hugs to you girl!! At least the ycan fix it up and you will have gorgeous boobs for many years to come!! xxx Heart (34FF... dance nice!)
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down