Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lower nipples

+2
roxanne
Charlored
6 posters

Go down

Lower nipples Empty Lower nipples

Post by Charlored 18th November 2011, 10:13 pm

Been to see 2nd surgeon today, really happy. He mentioned my nipples are lower and a possible lift. But he thinks when the implants are put in the nipples will move up? Anyone have any comments please? xx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Lower nipples Empty Re: Lower nipples

Post by roxanne 19th November 2011, 8:24 am

What did the first surgeon say? I would get a third opinion if they didn't both recommend the same thing. I only saw two surgeons but both gave me the same option for best results, there was not conflict there.

What is your desired outcome? If you're nipples are just slightly low, you may get away with a large implant to lift a little. If shape is most important to you not just size, you may prefer the longer term outcome of a nipple lift. Nipple lift does not leave you with as much scarring as a full lift, and it sounds like that's all you would need. If he wants to put the implants through the nipples you'll already have scars there anyhow, lift or no lift.

As I mentioned perhaps you should get another opinion, best to hear what a few PSs have to say so that you can make the best decision possible that feels right for you.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 19th November 2011, 8:37 am

Hi,
In my opinion if you've been recommended a lift, then go for the lift. I saw 4 surgeons, all recommending different, 1 of them said no lift but implants would do the job- I am so pleased I didn't take this cheaper, easier option as I've since seen photos of ladies that have gone without a lift when needed and the results are not great. Also nature will inevitably take it's course with all of us, and sagging will happen. I know a few friends who had implants that 4-5 years down the line want uplift although they never needed it pre-BA the weight of the implant has meant more of a drop.
I highly recommend my surgeon, mr hassan at the hospital group- although I'm pre-op I have heard so many great things about him, seen great results, felt so confident and comfortable with him, and he also has a technique of an internal lift, plus nipple lift, or Beneli lift.
I definitely think you would do right by seeing another surgeon for a third opinion xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 19th November 2011, 9:51 am

the problem is, is that when you have implants, you get a lot more upper pole, and upper pole with low nipples is a very strange look as i found out when i had implants alone when i really should have had a lift.

It may be different according to placement though, and you may get away with it better if you have overs, as the implant will naturally sit lower than with unders, which in theory "should" lift the nipple slightly.

What do you think? Are you happy with your nipple placement.

Id get a second opinion if i were you
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 23rd November 2011, 9:27 pm

Thanks for the feedback ladies. Much appreciated. xx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 10th December 2011, 9:09 am

I have had implants and was never offered an uplift and now I have low nipples and it looks terrible. even if it is only a nipple lift i think it would be worth it if thats what you would gt the best results with.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th December 2011, 7:36 pm

i had a lift and implants, i love the shape of my boobs and am so glad my surgeon suggested a lift, it makes such a difference. Best of luck hun xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down