Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one lower than the other

+5
angbabyxx
Carrie
jellytot1
littlewisher
gymchick
9 posters

Go down

one lower than the other Empty one lower than the other

Post by gymchick 22nd February 2011, 9:09 am

hiya im 5 weeks post op i had 300cc unders my right boob looks a lot lower than my left and the scar on my right isnt right in the crease its just above it on the boob is this normal or should i contact my ps
Thanks
gymchick
gymchick
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

one lower than the other Empty Re: one lower than the other

Post by littlewisher 22nd February 2011, 9:40 am

Yep its completely normal for 5 weeks post op, your boobs still got loads and loads of changes to go through, i think this happens to pretty much everyone.
Each boob is a seperate operation so heal at different rates, BA's can take up to a whole year before they have their lasting result.
If in a few months the difference is still bothering you i'd contact your surgeon, or you could even contact him not just to put your mind at rest Xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 22nd February 2011, 9:55 am

Mine is actually the same as yours (even the same side) at 9 weeks post op - have routine follow up appointment with PS tomorrow, going to tell him that I hope the scar does some how end up in the crease or I won't be very impressed!! Will let you know what he says. xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 22nd February 2011, 11:19 am

I'm the same, but it's my left which is very slightly lower. This was my bigger side before op so I understood they would not be exactly the same. My surgeon made sure they were assymetrical at the top so that they look good in low cut clothes, bikinis etc, so I'm hopeful that when everything has settled I will be happy. It's still early days for us although there's no harm in checking with your surgeon to make sure that all is as it should be xx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 22nd February 2011, 11:26 am

It's quite normal at this stage hunnie, I had one lower than the other initially but once they softened and relaxed they evened themselves out and the scars cannot be seen now. Give it time babes. x
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 22nd February 2011, 11:47 am

You're still very early days and you have a lot of changes still to come. As littlewisher said, it can take a year for you to fully settle and heal.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 22nd February 2011, 11:54 am

One of mine still sits higher, I will mention it to the surgeon when I see him in a couple of weeks time, but I'm not unduly worried at this present moment in time as I had unders and I realise it could take up to a year for them to fully settle.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 22nd February 2011, 5:05 pm

I think this forum is great, i get to see others have the same worries as me. Mine are only approx 2 weeks post op, and its really hard thinking they wont look normal for a while longer , but knowing others feel the same lets me know im not a crazy person and my ps will probably expect some of my questions i have bc they are normal concerns :O)
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by gymchick 23rd February 2011, 4:21 pm

Thanks girls was starting to worry a bit spoke to my nurse as well who said not to worry and im seeing my ps in two weeks as well x
gymchick
gymchick
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by clareyd 23rd February 2011, 5:28 pm

Hiya! I'm nearly 6 weeks post op and I have the exact same prob! I'm due to see my PS on Saturday so going to ask him about it then! I've been reassured by everyone on here that it's normal tho :-) I read on another website that it usually takes longer for the right side to settle as if you are right handed the muscles are tighter on that side and therefore it takes longer to accept and adjust to the implant! I'm prayin that this is the case!! Lol it just seems weird where the scar on the right side is sitting above the crease line at the moment as surely this will mean the implant will have to move upwards in order to even out!? Does anyone kno how this works or why?? X x
clareyd
clareyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 23rd February 2011, 5:48 pm

Hi hun, one of my scars was sitting slightly higher than the other and I couldn't quite grasp the concept of them levelling out either.. shrug but whey, hey, they did and now my scars are sitting very, very nicely IN the crease on both sides..... yipee
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by clareyd 23rd February 2011, 6:30 pm

yay thats reassuring :-)

think we just need to be patient and hang in there!! xxxx
clareyd
clareyd
Newbie BJSF Member