Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone had 230cc/260cc &can chat about result pls

+2
rosygirl90
Charlored
6 posters

Go down

Anyone had 230cc/260cc &can chat about result pls Empty Anyone had 230cc/260cc &can chat about result pls

Post by Charlored 17th November 2011, 2:39 pm

Your feedback, and thoughts would be appreciated. xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Anyone had 230cc/260cc &can chat about result pls Empty Re: Anyone had 230cc/260cc &can chat about result pls

Post by rosygirl90 17th November 2011, 9:47 pm

hi i had 280 but there is not much diffrencce ebtween that and 260 :) xx very natural result very happy with them xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Anyone had 230cc/260cc &can chat about result pls Empty Re: Anyone had 230cc/260cc &can chat about result pls

Post by rosygirl90 17th November 2011, 9:48 pm

hi i had 280 but there is not much diffrencce ebtween that and 260 :) xx very natural result very happy with them xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 17th November 2011, 10:00 pm

Hi, thanks for that. Yours look fab! Did you go under? How did you find everything? xx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 18th November 2011, 3:12 pm

i had overs,thats a puch up bikin lol so look bigger in my pic,wil take some pics later for my piturtrail and send you it,found everything ok,not in any pain just a bit uncomftable but it was worth it :D ! when r u getting urs done?xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sorktma 18th November 2011, 4:53 pm

I had 235(L) 185(R) 10 day ago. Mines are anatomicals & unders. As my body is very small and thin tissues around chest & even slight different size. I'm just over the moon. Just amazing & look like I was just born like this. x

I was consulting with 2 surgeons. They had completely different view for round/anatomicals overs/unders. But both agreed that I can't go bigger than 230 which was correct. I think if you have an option for 260cc then why not go for bigger ones?
sorktma
sorktma
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 18th November 2011, 9:54 pm

Thanks Roseygirl you look fab, you really do! congrats id be so happy if my were like yours. I went to se another surgeon today and im really please he said I could have 290, what size do you recon you are? I wanted to go in on the 23rd of Dec but I had ecoli and they want it to be cleared a few months Anyone had 230cc/260cc &can chat about result pls 221105 better safe than sorry though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mine right is a little smaller not much, how did they even up? he said about your nipples moving up the implant as apprently mine are quite low lol. Bit lost at that point as long as they end up in the right direction.

Thanks for your replies ladies , look forward to hearing from you both. xx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 19th November 2011, 1:14 am

Hi! I had 225cc 6 months ago and I'm really pleased with how they've turned out. What size are you now and what do you hope to be? I have pictures that I'm happy to share if you're interested, just let me know. Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 19th November 2011, 11:59 am

Hi Rachy, really like you look. Everything been ok for you? I am an a/ small b. Hope to be a full C small D. I have just become active so seeing your pics would be so helpful. How do I see them? thank you xx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 19th November 2011, 2:26 pm

I have sent you my Picturetrail link :)
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by pard434 20th November 2011, 2:39 am

I had a choice of 385 and 330 and I initially chose the 330. When I went back for a second consult I changed to 385cc and I am SO glad I did, especially with unders. My right boob is a bit bigger than my left as my chest wall sticks out a bit more on the right side, but I didn't go with different sized implants as it was not that noticable.

If you are going unders, I would go the 260. Good luck with your decision.
pard434
pard434
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by pard434 20th November 2011, 2:43 am

Perhaps even go the 290cc if your surgeon thinks your width can accommodate it. You will lose a little bit of size if you go under the muscle. When I was umming and aahing about the difference of 55cc (in your case 60cc) my surgeon told me that it was like 2 tablespoons spread out over the whole implant, so not much of a difference but just a bit fuller with a bit more side boob.
pard434
pard434
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 23rd November 2011, 9:22 pm

Thanks ladies you've been really helpful xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 1st December 2011, 11:09 am

Hi,i had 260g overs,i was 32 a preop and now mostly 32d.Im a size 8 and they look perfect for my shape,really natural and as if theyve always been there!The best way i would describe them is that they look like they did when i used to wear a small wonderbra and chicken fillets! Good luck
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down