Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

230cc before & after pictures up...

+40
Shamp6
COOKIE
jayz
Boobsplease
Breasticles
eastla
joanne00
samarie24
angelkitten1
josey87
Gemma31
kelimarie
DeeLite
catemerson
lisa214
claire265
Tinaw34
orika
BlondeBarbie
MsTeews
shiningmoonbeam
mxbabe_69
angelicfruitcake
cakey_baby
em_stevo
renz
Jessica
annefinackapan
Rachel09
zimbabwegirl
littlemisstiny1
Annie66
hotcaz
SG007
Mia
missmarie60
RoxyChick
georgie88
nads
lozzied
44 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

230cc before & after pictures up... Empty 230cc before & after pictures up...

Post by lozzied 1st May 2009, 8:04 pm

.x. Hi I have just uploaded my before pics and a small selection of after pics clothed/unclothed/scars.

Been a bit worried about them being a bit of a strange shape and slightly different left and right at the moment. If anyone wants to have a look, especially post op girls that can tell me if I look 'normal' just ask me for username and password :-) be good to get a few opinions. Will add more soon as the weeks go on :-) .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

230cc before & after pictures up... Empty Re: 230cc before & after pictures up...

Post by nads 1st May 2009, 8:06 pm

Ooh yes please hun, i've been waiting to see these x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

230cc before & after pictures up... Empty Re: 230cc before & after pictures up...

Post by georgie88 1st May 2009, 8:11 pm

Hey, could i have a peek at your pics please? g x x
georgie88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 1st May 2009, 8:15 pm

Oh i love them! They are lovely hun, they dont look different shapes to me, remember boobies are like eyebrows: they're sisters not twins! I think you have more dropping and setting to do so your scars will be in the perfect place by then, they're very neat and small! Great size on you too, makes me wish i went smaller lol xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 1st May 2009, 8:17 pm

Oh, can I have a peek lovely?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 1st May 2009, 8:18 pm

.x. thanks nads. they are still a bit wonky thoug....you can see that one is a bit higher in the blue dress front view if you look carefully.....hoping they will even out over the next few weeks!
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 1st May 2009, 8:20 pm

Ah still early days hun! They're going to change lots yet x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 1st May 2009, 8:32 pm

looking good there, they look great in your blue dress,
congratulations on a fine pair of boobies, the size looks really good on you, thanks for letting me see. Flash

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 1st May 2009, 8:33 pm

Could I have a peek too please? Flash xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 1st May 2009, 8:33 pm

can i please Heart
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 1st May 2009, 8:35 pm

They look really good lovely. You still will have a similar shape to your boobs pre-op, but they look amazing for only a few weeks PO.

You've got lots of settling to do yet, and your scars will fade with time.

You must be so pleased lovely

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 1st May 2009, 8:42 pm

I agree looking good so far, def still have changes to go thru. I also think that implant has taken you a long way i think they look quite big in a Goooooooood way 👍

x
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 1st May 2009, 8:47 pm

gr8 result, your new boobies look fab! xxxxx Boobs
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 1st May 2009, 8:59 pm

Could I see too?
Thanks
A x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 1st May 2009, 9:05 pm

Hi, wd be great to see as I am having 220's...thanku
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 1st May 2009, 9:23 pm

Whooo!!! You have a fantastic result Lozzied Flash

You have cleavage too!!! I truly think you should be delighted!! I can see in one pic. I think the third that your leftie has a little bit of swelling to go down yet. We all had differnent boobs for a while, you are doing great for soo early, not even a big gap in the middle.... I am envious. Fab boobs, cleavage and figure...you enjoy girl 👍 xxx Thanks for sharing Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 1st May 2009, 9:30 pm

Thanks Mia, yes I was really excited when even after most of the swelling has gone down they are still very close together, way smaller gap inbetween than before which really suprised me as I was told the gap would be similar to before....think its because I'm quite small framed.....cleavage even without a bra at the moment! Will be very happy if it stays that way :-) Can't wait to see what a push up will do...they will be around my chin Hysterical
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 1st May 2009, 9:40 pm

Hi - just read your PM message to me - they look absolutely fantastic - but you looked good before they were done - they are reaaaalllly great - what a fab size you are now ... just perfect - you must be truely thrilled with them - great shape - I didn't think that 220 would much such a difference but i think you have fab shape boobs. I had a session of trying on all my clothes last night - they still fit thank goodness, just look so much better cos they fit properly now. Only two weeks and they look so good aready ... thank you for letting me have a look. 👍 👍 Flash
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 1st May 2009, 9:41 pm

When i said only 2 weeks and they look so good, i was referring to yours not mine ! and you had 230s - sori !
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 1st May 2009, 9:45 pm

.x. glad for all the positive comments as I was worried about them still being a bit different but nobody else seems to think it's that obvious...phew!!! think it's always more noticeable to you than to others. .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 1st May 2009, 9:51 pm

Yes Lozzied!!! Some people are truly blessed with it all Flash

Lucky lucky you.. Brilliant result.. I am not looking again Bum Wiggle xxxx

I am still praying with the wonderbra move boobs move Hysterical

I would stop looking at them if you can, it is difficult, but you imagine strangeness I think!!! I mean did we take much notice of them before? Just appreciate the great result.xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 1st May 2009, 9:58 pm

.x. that is true, i think the more you stare at them the more you imagine that the tiny differences are waaaay bigger than they really are...like nads said, real boobs are never EXACTLY the same to start with so shouldn't be stressing so much .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 1st May 2009, 10:12 pm

Could I have a look too please Lozzied? Although from what I've read I already know they're going to look great! x
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 2nd May 2009, 6:23 am

Lozzied, like the others say, the are a really lovely pair of Flash ! Obviously they are still new and will settle down even further in the months to come, but I really wouldn't worry about them at all - look at yourself in that blue top! WOW - lucky girl

A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 2nd May 2009, 7:06 am

Hi Lozzied, think they really do look great, perfect size for you (feeling better about my 220's now as I was worried they'd be too small). And they really don't look wonky! I can see in the blue dress one is ever so slightly higher but you are only 2 wks post-op so I really don't think you need to stress. Honestly they look fab to me and v natural already - congrats on your new Flash !
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next