Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

230cc overs what would that make me ????

+2
abbie
ctassell
6 posters

Go down

230cc overs what would that make me ???? Empty 230cc overs what would that make me ????

Post by ctassell 15th September 2010, 9:29 am

hello girls
had my consultation with barbra lutz she gave me 230cc n she said that would suit my frame as im only 5foot 1 n size 6, i tried them on n liked the look but just a bit confused what size i could end up im only looking for a small c, so just wondered what u girls think ????

xxxxxxxxxxx
ctassell
ctassell
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

230cc overs what would that make me ???? Empty Re: 230cc overs what would that make me ????

Post by abbie 15th September 2010, 9:32 am

i think that sounds about right.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

230cc overs what would that make me ???? Empty Re: 230cc overs what would that make me ????

Post by abbie 15th September 2010, 9:33 am

but it depends what size youre starting from of course
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay 15th September 2010, 9:46 am

Hiya,
I am taller and bigger built than you and wanted a full c cup, was a 34a pre op.

My surgeon told me that a 270cc implant would take me to a minimum full c cup....thats what I have!
Mine are unders so they are also suppressed at the mo...hopefully will fluff up a little when the muscle relaxes.

I would say 230cc overs would def give you a C cup probably fuller rather than smaller!

CeeJay
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 15th September 2010, 11:00 am

Hi huni,

I've been told that as a rough guide, each 150cc will take you up by a cup size.. xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 15th September 2010, 2:47 pm

or less depending on how big your back size is. can be as little as 80cc for a cup size
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 15th September 2010, 4:10 pm

Oo I hope so Abbie!! I'm having 335cc, I'm 34 back. How many cup sizes u reckon? Xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 15th September 2010, 4:12 pm

i dont know, but i was a 32B/30c and had 420s and went up to a 30FF which is 5 or 6 cup sizes.
I dont know what it would be for a 34 back
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay 15th September 2010, 6:48 pm

my surgeon said 100cc is a cup but again it depends on your frame and build and the amount of breast tissue you have etc.
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 15th September 2010, 7:33 pm

I think you will be pleaed with that size hun, your surgeon knows what will suit you and that size sounds like you will get what you want to me hun x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th September 2010, 9:19 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about size, as hattie has said your surgeon is the best one to advise on what will suit your frame, some people also can measure bigger than they look.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down