Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobs fluffing at different rates..Normal?

+5
AmyD
GucciGucci
misf1
alexandra33
StirCrazy
9 posters

Go down

Boobs fluffing at different rates..Normal? Empty Boobs fluffing at different rates..Normal?

Post by StirCrazy 7th November 2011, 3:21 pm

Hi Ladies, I just took some pictures, haven't posted them yet on my photo diary, but it seems as though my left breast has started fluffing. It also looks a little bigger than my right.

Its kinda weird as my right breast was the bigger one before (more swelling etc). Now it seems to be where my left breast was 2 weeks ago. The left one is nice and rounded at the bottom, and has a nice, straight, gradual slope to it. Guess I'll have to wait another 2 weeks for my righty to catch up.

Has anyone else had this happening. I know a lot of girls complain that their boobs drop at different rates, but never mentioned anything about fluffing at different rates.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Boobs fluffing at different rates..Normal? Empty Re: Boobs fluffing at different rates..Normal?

Post by alexandra33 7th November 2011, 3:42 pm

Hey hun, I've been so bad about taking pictures, I started off doing it daily and now haven't done it for weeks!! I think that my leftie dropped quicker, but haven't noticed any "fluffing" yet. Just didn't want to read and run!!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Boobs fluffing at different rates..Normal? Empty Re: Boobs fluffing at different rates..Normal?

Post by misf1 7th November 2011, 3:47 pm

Yes hun perfectly normal
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by GucciGucci 7th November 2011, 3:49 pm

You have to think of it as two separate ops even though they were done at the same time.
GucciGucci
GucciGucci
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 7th November 2011, 3:54 pm

Oh so glad to hear its okay. I'm liking the lefties look and shape, so hopefully the righty catches up soon.

Thanks ladies
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 7th November 2011, 4:00 pm

hi hun, my rightie is dropping quicker than my leftie, its softer too xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by JBird88 7th November 2011, 5:16 pm

I know this has been asked before but how exactly do you know when they are fluffing?
Mine have definately started to go softer is this it? And also is there anything you can do to sort of maximise size in the fluffing period?
Xx
JBird88
JBird88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 7th November 2011, 5:37 pm

Hi JBird88, my leftie is softer than my right one, but what i've notices is my left one kinda wider than my right one in the bottom part, if that makes sense, and its got a very nice natural slope to it, my righty is kinda bell shaped when looking from the side.

I'll be uploading new pics on my picture diary tomorrow.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 7th November 2011, 6:23 pm

yes good question jbird, and good reply stircrazy!!! Think from what you've said i haven't fluffed yet.... but they are a lot softer, do they look droopier when they fluff?? I bloody hope not!!! lol xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by JBird88 7th November 2011, 6:26 pm

Oooooohhhhh!! In that case I think mine are on thier way!! I kind of like them firm though!! As Amy is saying I hope they don't sag :( Wahhhhh
JBird88
JBird88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 7th November 2011, 8:12 pm

yeah mine are at slight dif rates too, my left dropped first but my right seems to have fluffed as u say its wider at the bottom. think gucci gucci is right, two seperate ops. xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 8th November 2011, 5:19 pm

Okay, so this might sound strange, but its not making any sense to me...so here goes.

My Left boob starting itching like crazy about a week, week and a half ago, I exfoliate 2 times a week and I apply moisturiser after every bath and also when its itching. Both breast were itching right after the opp, but after about 6 days it stopped. Also noticed my leftie has kinda filled out at the bottom a little more, not much, but I can see it on a photo. So is this maybe why it was itching again. Was the skin stretching because I'm starting to fluff. I hope so, its still itching lol. The rightie is not itching.

So my question, when fluffing does your skin start itching again from stretching.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 8th November 2011, 5:42 pm

I'm dreading softening up I like how tight the skin is round my implant and how it feels :( xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 8th November 2011, 8:50 pm

dont no hun, i haveny had any itching but mayb coz i havent had big implants or coz skin has already stretched from being preggers twice?sorry dont no but glad ur feeling happier wiv them hun :) xxxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 9th November 2011, 5:52 am

StirCrazy i think that could be part of it.. I was itching like CRAZY last night between the girls and i think its cos the skin is stretching more for a cleavage ? not too sure if thats the case though lol I HOPE SO! hehe
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down