Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partial unders healing at different rates - pics

2 posters

Go down

Partial unders healing at different rates - pics Empty Partial unders healing at different rates - pics

Post by RexieP 9th December 2013, 7:31 pm

Hello lovely ladies. Now I am an active member I wondered if anyome has a picturetrail showing their boobs healing at different rates to each other and how they ended up? As you may know from my posts I have had a reop due to rotation in my left when I had anatomical overs and now have round partial unders but my left, the naughty one, is healing much slower than the right sitting higher and dropping way slower leaving me looking assymetric and its been getting me down quite a lot as I am worried this won't change. I would find it so ressuring to see the healing process in someone else and see how this can rectify itself over time. I'd be really grateful if anyone is willing to share. Thanks ladies xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Partial unders healing at different rates - pics Empty Re: Partial unders healing at different rates - pics

Post by tinkerbell24 9th December 2013, 8:09 pm

take a look at this link it shows HUGE changes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Partial unders healing at different rates - pics Empty Re: Partial unders healing at different rates - pics

Post by RexieP 9th December 2013, 8:21 pm

Ooh thanks Tink I'll have a look now! I've googled and googled! X
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th December 2013, 8:23 pm

this shows a huge diff in healing rates xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 9th December 2013, 8:25 pm

That link wS really helpful thanks hun. Would love to some where each boob has healed at a different rate also, cos I can't understand how my left is going to catch up with the right, worried they will stay different. They weren't different before :/
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th December 2013, 8:27 pm

your boobs are 2 diff operations so they will change at diff rates

our very own Cookie will tell you that she had hers drop at diff rate xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 9th December 2013, 8:29 pm

She has been great at giving me advice on it, but its so hard to imagine! I think its worse cos I'm being overanalytical cos its a reop but every time I look at them I can't see how its going to end up right you know? So frustrating cos I know I'm being impatient!
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th December 2013, 8:30 pm

im the same as I had a reop and ive just written a post saying im going to go and see my surgeon cause i just think that the left one that had CC is riding up again might just be my imagination but im not so sure xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 9th December 2013, 8:33 pm

Oh no hun I really hope that's in your imagination and just our naughty post reop paranoias talking. I'm sure it will be but best to get checked if you're worried. I'm in for my 6 week check on 20th, hoping he'll be able to reassure me on the assymetry. Keep us posted on your check up hun xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th December 2013, 8:34 pm

im not due til the 11th of jan but hoping for one before then cause i dont think i can manage til then lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 9th December 2013, 8:45 pm

Yeah get one booked hun. I actually went in last week but I'm more paranoid than ever now and its silly cos if he saw a problem he would have said!
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th December 2013, 8:49 pm

I do think that it is cause we are reopers lol and im sure that all will be fine

we can be paranoid and impatient together lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 9th December 2013, 8:55 pm

Yes we can! I think you're right, its cos we had problems before so we are watching too closely for problems this time as we want it to work out so bad! Its understandable I guess! X
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down