Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 2 and feeling awful

+16
sparkyleeds
bronzewolf
Kat4
wales82
AmyD
georgiana76
louisajane82
teddy73
kay
welshvicci123
shirtripper
Pussycat
Lauren87
peggysue
StirCrazy
Jojo6
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Day 2 and feeling awful Empty Day 2 and feeling awful

Post by Jojo6 26th October 2011, 6:05 am

Hi girls,

I'm only 2 days post BA but I feel so awful. I'm in so much pain, can't get comfy & have been up most the night being sick (due to the meds). I also have bad backache, can't move my arms, and my boobs are swollen & enormous! I really have the booby blues & wondering if all this has been worth it. Sorry to be on a downer, worrying I've gone too big as when I take my bra off they are huge, my hubby was shocked!! Will they settle once the swelling has gone down?

Sorry just needed to get it off my chest (pardon the pun!) and I know I can always turn to you lovely ladies to help me through. Any tips on how I can get through the first week post op? xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Day 2 and feeling awful Empty Re: Day 2 and feeling awful

Post by StirCrazy 26th October 2011, 6:43 am

Hi hun, sorry that you are feeling so poorly. I had the same problems with meds, so I ended up taking no pain meds since day one. You are going to be sore for a day or two, this is due to the muscle being stretched and its also trauma to that area. The GA doesn't help either. You also have to deal with sleeping uncomfortably, but this will get better.

In regards to your boobies looking huge, this is also normal, be glad they don't look too small.lol. We all complain about this. There is a lot of swelling and mine actually looked even better at day 6, but now they are starting to look normal and I'm really looking forward to dropping and fluffing. Just relax and take things easy for the next week or so, your arms will be too weak to do much anyway.

All will be fine, and you'll see as the swelling goes down, your boobies will start looking amazing. Drink lots of water and rest.

Happy healing hun
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 26th October 2011, 6:45 am

Jojo you poor thing, I bet they look amazing and your just in shock because of your pre opp size. You are bound to be swollen too. I cant give out advise as you know im pre opp.
Was your hubby good shocked? Are you drinking gallons of water?
Im so sorry about my crap advise I wish I could help. Try and sleep today and keep taking your pain meds xxx Hug
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 26th October 2011, 6:53 am

Thank you ladies, I guess I have to be a little patient! I'm just so so sore I can barely move today. Hubby was a very happy shocked which was good but his face said what I had been thinking - I am enormous!!!! But I am sure once the swelling goes down & I start to feel better I'll be ok with them.

At the moment I'm too much in pain to take my bra off & to be honest I don't like seeing them like this. It makes me feel like a freak!

I'm drinking lots of water & taking my arnica, still feeling the effects of the GA too I think.... My tummy is so bloated!

Thanks so much for listening to me moan! xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 26th October 2011, 6:56 am

Hun go and get some duculax or senakot for your tummy, you'll feel loads better after
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 26th October 2011, 6:59 am

Awwww huni sorry your feeling like this. My meds made me sick to do after 3 days didn't take them just bought panadol extra from the shop and managed with them.

The ga will be making you feel down as well so drink loads of water to flush it out. Day 5 was the worst for me with booby blues but then it got better everyday.

As for your boobies feeling to big I felt the same and now my swellings gone I kinda wish they were a bit bigger lol. Just get out the frozen peas huni it'll feel like heaven. And when you go for your check up ask when you can take ibuprofen if your still very swollen I needed the help of these to get my swelling to go.

Well huni I hope you sleep better tonight and start feeling better soon.
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 26th October 2011, 7:06 am

Aw Jojo! Hang in there! If you feel awful today then at least tomorrow will be better, it'll be so worth it you've wanted it so much. Try and rest and like peggysue said drink loads of water.
I'll be the same I won't wanna look at them for a good few days lol
Look after yourself sweetie, tomorrow will be better :) xx
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 26th October 2011, 7:11 am

Awww guys what would I do without you! You have made me feel loads better. Lauren, thanks for that - reassuring you felt like I did and now you are feeling fine and happy! Right I'm off to grab the peas out the freezer!! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 26th October 2011, 7:28 am

Are they really that big!!?? my implants a little bigger than your shrug excited but scared Stars

Get some chilled films on and try and catch up on your sleep, listen to stircrazys advise about the laxatives, a few girls have advised me in advance about this xxxxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 26th October 2011, 7:34 am

peggysue wrote:Are they really that big!!?? my implants a little bigger than your shrug excited but scared Stars

Get some chilled films on and try and catch up on your sleep, listen to stircrazys advise about the laxatives, a few girls have advised me in advance about this xxxxx

I am sure it's just because I was so small pre op, it's a bit of a shock! Also lots of swelling has made them look big all over. I am sure they are not really that big so don't let me scare you hun. Keep trying to take piccies but I am too sore to do it right now. Will do it as soon as I can. Yes laxatives now taken so hopefully that will help! Thanks sweet xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 26th October 2011, 7:35 am

Also meant to say they really don't look that big and swollen under clothes at all! Very wierd! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 26th October 2011, 8:28 am

hi sorry you are feeling poorly day 2 when i got home from the hospital was the worst for me i remember crying to the husband (something that i never do) about how my boobs looked and feeling uncomfortable and not being able to sleep i just slept when i could and tried to distract myself from the pain by reading magazines, my arms ached that much and had bad back ache that i couldnt even go on the pc for longer than 5 minutes it will get better over the next few days so try not to worry x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 26th October 2011, 8:37 am

Big Day 2 and feeling awful 571992

Im sure its g.a and the meds that make you feel worse emotionally, bur its a huge change to what you had before so we have to get our heads around our new 'look'...but im sure you'l love them once the settle.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th October 2011, 9:08 am

Can't add anything that has not already been said xx

take care and rest up hun xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy73 26th October 2011, 9:29 am

Ah hun thats awful you feel this way. But honestly, it gets easier. I put up a post on here saying days 2, 3 & 4 are the worst. I can't really add anything else either but honestly honestly you will feel better within the week.
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 26th October 2011, 9:35 am

ah babes, sorry you're in pain and feeling bad, it's normal that they feel huge though, it's a massive change! I find mine quite scary to see at the moment, am keeping them hidden under PJs! I agree it's weird how normal they look in regular clothes tho... Keep getting lots of rest and look after yourself xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 26th October 2011, 9:42 am

Everyone has already covered all the advice! So will just send you a gently hug and wish you well hun xxxx Hug
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 26th October 2011, 9:43 am

Thanks guys! Thought after having 3 kids this would be easy.... Give me childbirth any day! Lol. I'm not the worlds best patient anyway. You have all helped loads. Going to chill & take it easy for the rest of the day!

Louisajane - your comment about keeping them Under your PJ's.... Exactly what I'm doing. A but scary at the mo, need Time to adjust to them! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 26th October 2011, 9:44 am

jo do u want me to come round?? xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by wales82 26th October 2011, 10:09 am

Ah bless jojo. I was 2 days post op yesterday and I found that it was the worst day for me too. It doesn't help when you keep throwing up ether and not getting any sleep.

I found that having 2 v pillows helped me sleep better last night and has had such an improvement on how I am feeling today.

I propped all the pillows one on top of each other with one v pillow on the top and the other v pillow around my waist. It supported me sitting up right all night but was also comfortable that I was able to sleep all night. Just thought I would share what I have found to be helpfull as you may want to try.

I hope the sickness goes soon and you feel more human soon. Take care and rest loads. Sendding big hugs. xxxx
wales82
wales82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 26th October 2011, 10:27 am

Hiya, sorry to hear you feelin a bit rough. Its been a bit up and down for me (just over a week since my ba) some days Ive felt SO much better (almost normal .... almost haha) - am feelin a bit sore today (ive been moanin on other threads Day 2 and feeling awful 869500 already!) but its not been all like this honestly. And of course Im so happy about my new shape that Im trying to keep hold of the thought that this is all worth it - a couple of weeks feelin cack is nothing compared to how cack I felt with my ironing board Day 2 and feeling awful 375568

Me too on the looking just the same with clothes/looking scarily MASSIVE without issue.

The ga and meds definately make you feel horrible and its much better when you can have standard stuff like nurofen or somethin.

Hope you feel better soon Day 2 and feeling awful 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 26th October 2011, 10:45 am

AmyD wrote:jo do u want me to come round?? xxx

Amy you are such a sweetie, thank u so much for the offer, I'm just not very good today partly because I look like s*1t! However I may take you up on that later hun xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 26th October 2011, 11:03 am

Those first few days are sooo hard jojo, but it will all get better and better, taking that cocodemol made me so sick i stopped it and took ibrobrufen instead so maybe hubby can get some for you... its hard doing nothing and being patient but you will see by day 6 you will feel tons better. The GA has quite a negative effect i was really depressed and weepy with it, lots of water and fruit to keep the system clear. I feel for you hun its very painful but just chill watch some movies and let your body use its energy to HEAL, hope you feel better soon x
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 26th October 2011, 1:18 pm

Just sending you a Day 2 and feeling awful 571992 and i hope you feel a little better soon !! xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 26th October 2011, 2:29 pm

Thank you so so much everyone. Just had a few hours sleep, a proper meal & had a damn good look at my boobies in the mirror...,. And you know what? I think I'm going to love them!!!! dance I just need to do some bonding with them! It's amazing how awful the GA, meds & pain mess with your head straight after surgery. Feeling lots better this afternoon, I just need a lot more patience (something I'm a bit rubbish with I must admit!).

Can't thank you enough - You girls have helped me loads today :))) xxxx And an extra big hug for AmyD who has offered so many times to pop over & see me. Thanks sweet xxxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next