Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do nipples still get erect are Uplift and BA?!

+3
elle83
butterfly7713
debsrich
7 posters

Go down

Do nipples still get erect are Uplift and BA?! Empty Do nipples still get erect are Uplift and BA?!

Post by debsrich 2nd October 2011, 8:54 pm

Hi,

I m booked to have doughnut lift with BA.. I was just wondering if someone can clarify for me... will I still be able to get erect nipples?! I understand sensation may be lost- but me and hubby really like my nipples when they;'re hard!!!! I'd even rather have permanent hard erect nipples than not be able to get hard at all!!!!

Thanks!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Do nipples still get erect are Uplift and BA?! Empty Re: Do nipples still get erect are Uplift and BA?!

Post by butterfly7713 3rd October 2011, 5:07 pm

Hi,

I have had a full anchor lift with 390 unders and although I have lost most sensation my nipples still react to the cold etc! Apparantly it's quite uncommon to lose sensation permanantly but unfortunately 8 months po and mine are still numb. Just my luck really!

Good luck x
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Do nipples still get erect are Uplift and BA?! Empty Re: Do nipples still get erect are Uplift and BA?!

Post by elle83 3rd October 2011, 5:17 pm

Hi!
I had a nipple lift 2 weeks ago and mine are permenantly hard! The little devils wont go down! Also i they are super sensitive, more sensitive than they were before, im hoping they will chill out soon tho. I never lost any sensation, even on the day of the op.
I think that it is different for every one, really there is no way of knowing how your body will react shrug
Hopefully yours will be fine xxx
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 3rd October 2011, 5:42 pm

elle83 wrote:Hi!
I think that it is different for every one, really there is no way of knowing how your body will react Do nipples still get erect are Uplift and BA?! 267328

So true elle.

I have been lucky and I still have sensation in my nipples after my uplift. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 3rd October 2011, 6:08 pm

butterfly7713 wrote:Hi,

I have had a full anchor lift with 390 unders and although I have lost most sensation my nipples still react to the cold etc! Apparantly it's quite uncommon to lose sensation permanantly but unfortunately 8 months po and mine are still numb. Just my luck really!

Good luck x

Thanks for your reply! I read on here the other day about someone's feeling coming back after a year! I'm not over fussed about that- mine aren't very sensitive anyway! But feel relieved to know they still go hard! Your pic looks great btw!!! What were your stats?

debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 3rd October 2011, 6:11 pm

elle83 wrote:Hi!
I had a nipple lift 2 weeks ago and mine are permenantly hard! The little devils wont go down! Also i they are super sensitive, more sensitive than they were before, im hoping they will chill out soon tho. I never lost any sensation, even on the day of the op.
I think that it is different for every one, really there is no way of knowing how your body will react shrug
Hopefully yours will be fine xxx

Hi Elle,
Thanks for your reply!
Yes it's strange how everyone has different experiences! Are you pleased with your surgery?! I am having a doughnut uplift with implants... What are your stats?
Thanks!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 7th October 2011, 11:12 pm

Hi ! Yes i am pleased for the most part, i didnt get the lift i was expecting, we discussed a peri-areola lift and i got a crescent lift, (very confused when i woke up!) im hoping they will not charge me much to reduce my areolas because they are a bit bit and oval. But apart from that im really happy. The lift did make all the difference, i am really happy with where my nipple is and im sure they will look better when they drop.
By my stats do you mean height weight etc?
im about 5'6 and weight about 56kg and i had 340cc, but I already was an empty D and had a fair bit of breast tissue.
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 8th October 2011, 7:20 am

Hi Elle,
Thanks!
I meant measurements- what band are you? What size are you hoping to be? Well I'm going back to see the surgeon Monday to go back through it, double check a few points, and re-look at sizes. I have been very confused by the whole 'periareolar lift' as read different things!! How much of a lift in cm did your nipple need to move up?
Sorry for all the questions!! There's not that many people I've found that have had this!!
xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 8th October 2011, 4:09 pm

Thanks hun,

I was a very empty 34f due to weight loss and pregnancy and am still a 34f. I guess after all the excess skin was taken away and a 390 implant was added I came out the same just full instead of empty and saggy lol.

Good luck xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 8th October 2011, 5:11 pm

hi hun, i'm only 3 days post op, have had an anchor lift and 340 unders, my nipples are permanently erect, one is numb and one is very sensitive!! lol.... think i've done a bit much today, feeling achey in my upper pole, a bit burny?? Anyone else had this? xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 8th October 2011, 5:21 pm

hey i had my ba 13 days ago and can get erect nipples but my nipple on my left side is totally numb and on the right side i wanna rip it of if i have the wrong bra on getting a pain with washing lol!! amy don't panic i've had burning boobs asked my nurse thur at my post op and she said its cause the skin was stretched so much and is so thin and delicate xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 8th October 2011, 6:18 pm

phew!! Thanks nikita hun, ur a star. Hug

xxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 8th October 2011, 7:53 pm

im 5.5 months po and lost sensation in my left nipple, i hope it comes back. It still reacts to cold and hotness tho. If anything, they go erect more often now then before!! xxxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 8th October 2011, 8:24 pm

Thanks for your responses ladies!!! I'll be happy if they are hard most of the time!!!
I am soooo excited now! A long time to wait though!!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down