Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erect Nips

+3
natalia
SG007
em_stevo
7 posters

Go down

Erect Nips Empty Erect Nips

Post by em_stevo 23rd April 2009, 4:12 pm

I just wanted to ask you ladies if this is normal??? In the past few days ive noticed that my nipples are ever so sensitive and go erect really easy, lol. This is all ok apart from the fact i work in an air conditioned environment and it does get a tad chilly and the fact im still wearing a sports bra means any slight change is extremely obvious. I never really had sensitive nipples before my op in fact they were quite numb and when the surgeon explained that i may loose sensitivity it didnt bother me, never thougt i would go the other extreme. Will this settle down over time?? Is it just a case of the nerves etc rebuilding therefore them being sensitive??
Please say this is normal, cant go on looking like im smuggling peanuts for the rest of my life, lol.
Sorry for the long post about nipples, lol. xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Erect Nips Empty Re: Erect Nips

Post by SG007 23rd April 2009, 4:18 pm

Lol yes i had this and i guess about 90% of people who'v had a BA did to. Mine were pretty much out permanently for about 3 weeks and boy were they sensitive at some points even putting the sports bra on made them sore. They will calm down tho and only come out appropriatly. As for the air con im not surprised there out, the blokes at work deliberatly turn it on in our office to watch all the womens come out lol, that will def continue hehe. Give it a few more weeks and they will settle xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd April 2009, 4:23 pm

lol yes i had this for 6 weeks i was so embrassed they were ultra senstive to i brought nipple pads to put over them so u couldnt see they were sticking out like bullets lol
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 23rd April 2009, 4:24 pm

SG007 wrote:the blokes at work deliberatly turn it on in our office to watch all the womens come out lol, that will def continue hehe. Give it a few more weeks and they will settle xx

Hysterical Hahaha funny!!! Oh im glad to hear its all normal!!! xxx (the nipples not the men in office) xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 23rd April 2009, 4:25 pm

Ohhhh Nats i didnt think of nipple pads...good idea, think i might have to get some, especially with it getting warmer, dont wanna be going into work with thick jumpers on, lol.
Where can you get them from?? xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd April 2009, 4:33 pm

i got mine from boots u know wheir the stuff is for babies ect it was so embrassing asking as i didnt know wheir they were cause the lady i asked if i just had baby and i went red and whispred no just had boob job and my nips hurt so just look wheir baby things are lol
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 23rd April 2009, 4:37 pm

Lol, glad you just told me that, i would never have thought to look there, i would have done exaclty the same as you by having to ask someone, hahah. Thanks hun, xx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd April 2009, 5:31 pm

Yep normal!!! Head for boots!!! Mine where like sparklers for 6 weeks.. igniting at will...not good Screwy

However, I still have erect nipples in as much as they still act as guiding eyes... nipple covers for ever I guess Shocked xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 23rd April 2009, 5:36 pm

Yep the headlights were on for a good six weeks for me too, they soon settle though x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 23rd April 2009, 7:14 pm

You could hang your hat and keys up on mine at the mo! I have been sticking plasters over them believe it or not just so i can wear a vest top on the couple of hot days we have had, but i went on ebay and bought some nipple covers. They are just like flower shaped plasters and they work a treat, they were only a couple of quid for six pairs (it also means i can go braless in my lovely new dresses now too yay)
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 25th April 2009, 7:41 am

Thanks girls, am heading off to boots today to purchase some of these life savers, lol, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 28th April 2009, 12:48 am

haha so glad to have stumbled across this thread! It's like reading something I could have written myself as 100% the same with the sensitivity and the constant sticking out!!! Before my OP I don't think I had much sensitivity at all so it's very strange...I'm hoping it will calm down a lot but would be nice to have a middle ground between the before and after!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXX
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 28th April 2009, 3:36 pm

Here here, totally agree loz, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member