Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift

+8
alfie
gemari
xaxa
Emme-Kate
claire louise
tASHABASHA_1986
millie10
elle83
12 posters

Go down

AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift Empty AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift

Post by elle83 21st September 2011, 8:25 pm

Hi Lovely Girls,
Just had to post because today was the day!!!! I actually did it!! And i LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!! Already I am sooooooooooooooo happy. It could be the morphine talking but I am just over the moon! dance And absolutely NO pain. I cant feel a thing. Not a thing. (haha but i bet iv jinxed it now, tomorrow i'll probably have the dreaded "morning boob!") I had a nipple lift so I was expecting more pain?! Is this normal? I don't feel like i had anything done at all, no tight feeling, no aching, no shooting pains?? My flat mate is just staring at me in disbelief, i keep joyfully dancing round the living room, and she has to keep reminding me to take it easy!! Hysterical

Tomorrow i am definitely going to write my story in the story section.

Really i just wanted to thank everyone on here (especially flower) for your support and help, it made all the difference in the world and gave me the courage to finally do it and it is one of the best things iv ever done.
So thankyou!!!1 thank you

The only thing that is a bit weird is that I thought i was having a doughnut lift, thats what we discussed because i wanted smaller areola, but i have a crescent lift?? In a way its good because there will be hardly any scars, but i was really looking forward to smaller areolas. I guess i will just wait and see when they are healed and decide if i want them re-done. Do you think they will charge me if it was not what i asked for the first time?

Anyway, huge love to everyone, and if anyone is having a similar thing done, dont hesitate to ask me any questions, i answer as best i can.
Boooobbbiessss!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!! dance
Elle xxxx
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift Empty Re: AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift

Post by millie10 21st September 2011, 8:42 pm

Congrats hun that's great news that you feel so well. Do try not to overdo it though (as excited as you are x) you've got these babies for life remember!

I've got same procedure booked and questions galore but i'll ask another day hun xxx
millie10
millie10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift Empty Re: AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 21st September 2011, 9:09 pm

Congrats on your boobie hun xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by claire louise 21st September 2011, 9:26 pm

Brill sweetpea, great story i love it. Calm down now no more dancing, dont want to do yourself a mischief!!! Will follow your story with great interest, ENJOY BOOBIES, AND HAPPY HEALINGAAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift 184153
claire louise
claire louise
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 22nd September 2011, 1:30 am

Thanks everyone! And no more dancing! I promise. x
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 22nd September 2011, 3:37 am

Yeah,I would hold off on dancing for a few weeks!But it's hard to do after you see such a big improvment from the lift!You sound soooo happy and that's awesome Hun!

AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift 43418
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 22nd September 2011, 6:20 am

Hi elle you sound so happy, good on you! I agree with the girls, take it easy if though you feel no pain... happy healing!
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 22nd September 2011, 6:29 am

Congratulations, maybe you could just sing a booby song instead of dancing :thumbs: Happy healing xx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd September 2011, 11:48 am

AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift 828394 hunni, I'm so pleased for you, you are obviously over the moon. Can't wait to read about your day. Take it easy and happy healing. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 22nd September 2011, 11:59 am

Ahhh! I love the painkiller induced messages just after surgery on this forum!

LOL

I am SO happy it all went well and you're feeling so good - please, please, please take it easy though, the painkillers WILL wear off! hahaha

Loved this post - can't wait to read your full story,

Congrats babe,

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by millie10 22nd September 2011, 1:24 pm

Hi elle how are you feeling today? Hope you're getting lots of rest and being pampered lots.... oh and congrats again on the new AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift 156694
millie10
millie10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 22nd September 2011, 1:56 pm

feeling fantastic! loving my boobs! No morning boob! jumped out of bed and ran straight to the mirror to stare at them again!

just trying to sit STILL even tho i dont feel any pain, i just have to remember iv had an operation! Feel like i am healing well, not really any bruising so far, i think the arnica tablets i took really helped! incisions look like they are healing well. iv even got sensation in the nips so thats good, they are completely normal.

Could it really be going this well? I was expecting the absolute worst!!! Ill just have to wait and see, this is ME surely something has to go wrong!
Thanks for all your lovely messages, god what would i do with out this forum!! my poor flat mate doesnt hear aboutanything but boobs already! Heart
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd September 2011, 3:05 pm

Everybody's recovery is different hun, just please don't go over doing things just because you don't feel any pain. Remember you're healing on the inside as well.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 22nd September 2011, 3:42 pm

AAH!! Elle your welcome...Your doing better than I did I was knocked out for 3 days on meds I didn't want to type or talk to anyone just wanted to sleep!! Your will look at your boobs like 500x a day for the first few months i know I did I couldn't believe they wr on my body! Now I'm not so obssessed w them AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift 113752 Enjoy every minute of your boob journey!! You mate will enjoy them later lol
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by efitasanti 22nd September 2011, 5:24 pm

I was fortunate to find this forum

AAAHHH!! IV actually done it!!!! BA + nipple lift Starwar

Thanks,
Santi
efitasanti
efitasanti
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 25th September 2011, 9:55 am

Congrats hun congrats glad your feeling really well and not in much pain, which is good.

Happy healing.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 25th September 2011, 10:14 am

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone! Its so funny because before the op the time seemed to fly by and now that I have it done and I want time to move quickly so that I am healed everyday seems to last a year!

Been taking it really easy, when the painkillers wear off im in quite a bit of pain so I definitely need to be chilling out.

I know that you have all probably heard this question a million times, but how long until your boobs feel like YOUR boobs again and not just new one that have been stuck on?! I am soooo impatient! xxxx
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by millie10 26th September 2011, 7:28 pm

Hi elle how are you doing today? Hope the recovery is not too painful for you x
millie10
millie10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 28th September 2011, 1:17 am

No its been fine, hardly any pain at all! Only first thing in the morning.

i get my stitches out tomorro and the dressings off so i will take some snaps, ill inbox u when iv set up one of those picture trail thingys. hopefully they will not look too scarey! i thing they are healing pretty well :thumbs:
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by millie10 28th September 2011, 6:33 am

So good to hear you are enjoying your boobie journey elle x
millie10
millie10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down