Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rippling and lump after Hematoma..:(

+5
Shell025
welshvicci123
xbeautifulx
lolly
missy77
9 posters

Go down

rippling and lump after Hematoma..:( Empty rippling and lump after Hematoma..:(

Post by missy77 18th September 2011, 4:15 pm

hi there...I'm worry about my right breast.:(..I had my ba 10of August and everything went well...I was very happy with the results,they looked fine and felt great,just like real,natural breasts..11 days later i developed the Hematoma in the right breast and had a emergency surgery few hours later...since then my right breast is different...I noticed rippling around my breast and just a few minutes ago I felt lump under my implant when I pushed my breast up..I don't know how hematoma can affect my breast and surgery results...and I'm worry that it can be implant rapture due to surgery...I don't know what to think??...I remember 10 days after my first BA just the day before hematoma I checked both my breast and they were the same,perfectly fine...so what happened to my right breast during the second surgery?..I just want to add that the rippling could be felt straight after removing my dressing,around 10 days after hematoma...what do you think ?thank you..

this msg was sent to James asking for advise...girls,tell me what can be?they still look fine,but the right one doesn't feel right....???? :flowers:
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

rippling and lump after Hematoma..:( Empty Re: rippling and lump after Hematoma..:(

Post by lolly 18th September 2011, 5:35 pm

Poor you sending you hugs. I can't offer any advice exept raise the issue with ur p. Surgeon and see what he says. Hope someone here can offer you some advice chick x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

rippling and lump after Hematoma..:( Empty Re: rippling and lump after Hematoma..:(

Post by missy77 18th September 2011, 7:47 pm

Thank you Hun..:(...I just talked to dr at riverside hospital,he said that it sounds like implant rapture...:(...he advised me to call to my clinic and tell them that I must see my surgeon as soon as possible...I wanna cry!..I just got better after having hematoma and now I'll have the 3th surgery on the same breast and all this just in 2 months time!;(..I must work,I must look after my kids and Im fed up of pain and stress...gosh!!what will be the end of this story????...speechless ..
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 18th September 2011, 9:38 pm

Rupture....-sorry for my english
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 18th September 2011, 10:08 pm

Oh doll, I'm so sorry, you know what hopefully this will be the last thing if it is a rupture. We are all here for you...let us know what your clinic say x
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 19th September 2011, 6:14 am

Let us know what ir ps says Hun good luck and fingers crossed it's not a rupture for you. It must be soooo hard trying to arrange time off work etc xxx
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 19th September 2011, 7:00 am

Aww hun I feel for you it must be awful just getting over the first problem, let us know what your ps says, we are all here for you x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 19th September 2011, 8:35 am

You poor thing how did you know you had haematoma and do you have any idea what caused it x
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 19th September 2011, 10:24 am

Oh bless your heart - as if you haven't had enough to deal with already!

Really hope it's nothing to worry about and that no further surgery is needed. Let us know how you get on xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 19th September 2011, 12:37 pm

Oh god missy I'm so sorry - if it is a rupture you should look into it immediately, can they do a ultrasound or MRI to make sure? I'd hate to see you go through all that and it's only a swelling that will go away!

huge hugs to you!!!

xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 20th September 2011, 7:14 am

thx ladies :flowers: ..I called to clinic and I'm booked to see my surgeon on Thursday this week.I didn't have to say much.I told them that I had a conversation with one of they doc at riverside hospital and was advised to see my surgeon as soon as possible..all done.I'm sure that something is wrong with my right breast...is very soft and should be bigger than the other one,but is smaller and flatter.and this pain under my implant is not normal and I think that it's getting worst..:(..I'm not gonna go out from Transform until they will tell me what is going on with me!..and I'll make sure that they will take responsibility for all this problems since my first op..I've got job ,kids,plus I spent a lot of money to make myself feel better,not worst!..If I'll have one more surgery they will cover costs of traveling ,babysitter,my wages! for sure!!.....but they won't take away stress and pain from me...I'm ready to fight.
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 20th September 2011, 8:20 am

Oh missy I'm sorry your going threw this. I'm not having much look with transforms aftercare either. Hope you get sorted Hun wishing you the best of luck and thinking of you xx
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th September 2011, 9:40 am

Hug Hug Hug

Sending love and hugs your way. I hope they sort this out asap!! xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 20th September 2011, 10:15 am

Oh Missy you have been through the mill, im so so sorry xxxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down