Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seroma??

+13
BKOZ
bella79
alexandra33
AmyD
tASHABASHA_1986
peggysue
RoxyChick
welshvicci123
Crystal
xlaurax90
alfie
missy77
Lauren87
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Seroma?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Seroma??

Post by butterfly7713 20th September 2011, 5:42 pm

My God hun, it is awful the way they have dealt with you.

I had fluid problems in my right breast after my surgery and when I phoned MyBreast they were like get here now your surgeon will see you as a priority and he drained it off with a syringe there and then. I had to go back once a week for 3 weeks and saw my surgeon everytime to have the fluid drained.

I hope this all gets sorted for you hun, don't take anymore crap from them.

All the best x
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 20th September 2011, 6:35 pm

Im so glad hes seeing you good luck xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by bella79 20th September 2011, 9:34 pm

Hi girls

Well I went for my check up with the nurse earlier today (for some reason my fone wouldnt let me add a comment to update).

She cant see any infection at the moment and changed my dressing - she was so lovely honestly. I'm back in on saturday and I'm praying nothing else happens. Im a little bit worries as the scar on my 'good boob' is looking a bit red buthe nurse said she can feelk the implant and doesnt think there's fluid there. Fingers crossed dunno what I would do if there's something wrong eith that one as well!!!

Hey butterfly - quick question! Did everything end up OK with you? I'm just terrified something terrible's gonna happen and I cant go on this holiday (I feel like crying). When did you develop the fluid as mine didnt appear till over 5 weeks after my op and apparently it normally happens sooner??? Trust me to be different lol

Lauren - please let us know how you are getting on I'm sitting here thinking about you.

Thanks for everyone's kind words of support. This site is a god send honestly

Bella x x
bella79
bella79
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 21st September 2011, 11:26 am

Hi girls,

Glad everythings looking ok Bella.

Well Mr Netri was fantastic just a shame other people let transform down. He drained fluid straight away with a syringe so feel loads better now. He also saud that've muscle contracting and pushing my implant up so Im under strict instructions not to use my right arm and have to keep my breast band on for 8 weeks :( still rather that than any more fluid build up.

He's seeing me again on Monday and going to see me weekly until all is well. So he's restored my faith in transform or at least in him. Couldn't be happier with mr netri and the way he's treated me though I really don't think much of transform as a company anymore.

Just want to thank all you girls again don't think u could of got through the last few days without you.
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 21st September 2011, 11:43 am

BElla and Lauren... so glad you are both doing ok and feeling better about things. I am worried about things going wrong and my surgeon is 150 miles away if it did!
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st September 2011, 2:25 pm

Great news girls.

Admin in clincs can be awful, but this is what happens when you use a high street clinic. One hand doesn't know what the other's doing.

I'm really glad your surgeon has been so proactive in ensuring you're ok. Weekly check-ups are a great idea to monitor the situation.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 22nd September 2011, 7:24 pm

Hey hun,

Nice to hear he drained it there and then- that's exaclty what my ps did to me and then I saw him weekly to. My fluid build up happened within the first week po and unfortunately did take a while stop. At one point he drained over a pint off! Yuk. It felt like I had a water bottle in there lol.

I hope things start to improve for you hun. Good luck xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 22nd September 2011, 8:40 pm

Thank you butterfly x
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bella79 23rd September 2011, 8:40 pm

Hey Lauren

Just wondering how things are going?? Hopefully the fluid hasn't came back for you.

Im back in the clinic tomorrow so they can check everything. This has been going on for 2 weeks now im getting a bit bored of it all - just wish everything was ok. I was so chuffed with them honestly and now this has happened.

The scar on my other boob is pink and looks like theres fluid under that as well but not as bad as the other one! I bet they end up draining that tomorrow however I wont be able to have stitches as I go on holiday next saturday.

Ive just got a sinking feeling. Im regretting getting this done and seriousky wish I wasnt going on holiday either :-(
bella79
bella79
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 24th September 2011, 6:58 am

Oh Bella I cant give out any advise to you.But chin up girl you can do this xxxxxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 24th September 2011, 11:13 am

Hi bella,

Sorry to hear your having problems again. My ps did tell me I might need it draining a few times but he didn't touch my stitches. I hope everythings ok for you but I would definitely ask your ps what your suppose to do if you do get a build of fluid while on your holiday hun and check your covered on your travel insurance.

I know how you feel its a horrible waiting game but hopefully will be worth it in the end. Please let me know how you get on I'm keeping my fingers crossed hun. Good luck! Xx
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bella79 24th September 2011, 5:06 pm

Hiya

Well I have had the same done to the other breast now im so sad honestly. Im in pain and totally pee'd off.

When the ps looked at he said we will need to do the same i mentioned the holiday again and he said the stitches can stay in for 3 weeks. Apparently i can cover them with steri-strips.

Now that they have both been drained they look so much smaller honestly and Im sitting here wondering why i bothered getting them done in the first place. I didnt like my boobs before but now i just hate them.

I go back on friday to get the original stitches out and then i can go on holiday sat. I have never felt so disappointed in my whole life.

Bella

:-(
bella79
bella79
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 24th September 2011, 6:46 pm

Ohhhh bella huni I'm so sorry this has happened. Dont let it ruin your holiday you might feel better about it all when you've had a break.

Thinking of you xx
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Clawpaw 30th September 2011, 9:52 pm

Just read through this post, even though I replied to bella in "major seroma issues" can totally relate to both you girls, plus massive coincidence situation as bella. My boobs felt so small after they were drained as well as only thinking it was in one but then was in both.
I'm still having issues but getting there gradually, and like I said in my other post if you guys keep developing quite alot, even though it's a pain in the ass, uncomfortable and can be quite hard to hide it really is worth compressing them in a bandage as tight as possibly bareable. It's only when I did that mine started to improve.
Lauren, sounds awful how the company kept fobbing you off! I almost had that a couple times when my clinic was closed for nearly a week as it fell over bank holiday and then they were in training so I thought screw it I'll ring the emergency line and almost cried when they seemed angry coz all I wanted to do was make an appointment to get more draining done, but i think when they rang back after knowing more of my story were more sympathetic.
My surgeon was also away on holiday just after my second op and knowing it hadn't solved my seroma and got told to see another surgeon, but he didn't seem half as skilled as draining it as my normal one, repeatedly stabbing me with the needle coz the syringe was about the 10th of the size I needed...

Been two months now and just dreaming of the day I can wear a normal bra with no bandages!!

Hope your both ok and keep updated about how things go, feel for you both big time!

Char x
Clawpaw
Clawpaw
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 7th October 2011, 11:21 am

Hay Bella hun,

How you doing? Been thinking about you!...Im glad you finally fot to see your P.S but still think you should put in a complaint about your treatment by the company, its shocking to pass you around, and mess you about in the way they did and its cost you healing timeSeroma?? - Page 3 221105

If something is not right it should be correctd there and then not be left for days on end because your P.S has gone away and no one else will "deal" with his patient ( thats what it is!)

Just want you to know im thinking of you and wanderin how your doingSeroma?? - Page 3 571992

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by bella79 18th October 2011, 8:31 pm

Hi girls

Thanks for all your concerns. I cam back from my hols on sunday evening and went straight to the clinic on monday morning.

Just to explain I had 5 stitches in when I went on holiday and I hoped this would be ok. Unfortunatley, I was walking around an island on the carribean when by fiancee told me to look at my top. There was a huge patch of liquid. I got back to the ship and cleaned it - luckily I had taken steri-strips and betadine.

Later on that evening the same happened to the second side. I was too scared to see the doc on the ship as if they think its something seriously wrong with you they leave you on an island! A tiny hole had appeared in both sides and the fluid was coming out constant.

Anyway got home fine however my holiday was totally ruined as you can imagine. I went to the clinic first thing and seen a nurse. She arranged for me to see a ps today. He has taken swabs of both sides and thinks theres defo an infection now. This means they will both need to come out.

This is a total nightmare! I wake up thinking about it and fall asleep thinking about it. Im terrified to thinkwhat my boobs will look like after they are removed. He said he has never seen this in 20 years. I'm gutted. He said my body might be rejecting the implants. If thats the case what would be the point in getting them again??

Lauren - I hope things are better for you.

Everyone else - thanks for your support!

Bella x x
bella79
bella79
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 19th October 2011, 6:29 am

Awww Bella huni so sorry to hear that.
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict