Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where can i find PADDED bras in f cups

+7
jen86
barbiecon
Stephy x
Isabella25
alfie
misf1
lolly
11 posters

Go down

where can i find PADDED bras in f cups Empty where can i find PADDED bras in f cups

Post by lolly 13th September 2011, 1:54 pm

im looking for a padded bra in 34 f to boost my assest but it appears that when bras get over DD cup they dont have gel or padding....booooooo.

anyone know any decent cleavage crunching bras where can i find PADDED bras in f cups 923101

thought once id had my b/a padded bras would be a thing of the past !!!where can i find PADDED bras in f cups 267328
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

where can i find PADDED bras in f cups Empty Re: where can i find PADDED bras in f cups

Post by misf1 13th September 2011, 2:09 pm

La senza. Wonder bra. Fig leaves. Marisota. M&s
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

where can i find PADDED bras in f cups Empty Re: where can i find PADDED bras in f cups

Post by misf1 13th September 2011, 2:10 pm

Asda sometimes have some good ones
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 13th September 2011, 3:02 pm

Thanks misf1. I went in la senza yesterday I couldn't find any padded ones only the ballconette that was very lightly padded il try the others out thanks Hun
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 13th September 2011, 6:03 pm

I'm also a 34F lolly and I have the same trouble, I'll be interested to see what you find.

I can't believe we're the same size, you look way bigger than me.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 13th September 2011, 7:06 pm

Wish I was bigger with 700 cc lol but apparently not! Not had proper measuring but that's what fitted in la senza other day 34 f and 34 ff. But seem all good padding and gel stops at double d cups grrrrr apart from ones which have light padding which is the thinnest foam I've ever seen. So if you find a great cleavage enhancer be sure to let me know hun x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 13th September 2011, 7:11 pm

Wow i had been mesured in 3 different la senza
And i couldnt belive they sayd im a 34 f with 460cc
But i am . Only at la senza thou !!! Everywhere else im a 34 e
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 13th September 2011, 7:29 pm

Asda!! they have the Michelle range ( ultimo woman designed them) and bras called 'the one' Def do 34f and even g cup. They certainly boost you i tell you lol!! x
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 13th September 2011, 7:47 pm

Oh i will have to go to asda before i go back to germany on friday .... I brought one from tesco it was the ultimate push up the only go to a d cup so i too instead of a 34 band size i took a 36 d and it fitten and made them look massive and i had a great cleavage . Shame in the asda here they only did it in a nude colur ;( i wAnt it in black really .
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 13th September 2011, 8:21 pm

la senza has an amazing one!!!! i went in once n they didnt have it then went it a few days ago and they had it it gives me the most drop dead gawjus clevage!!!!
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 13th September 2011, 8:36 pm

i wud like to know tooo!! sumtimes bigger busted girls wana look super busted! Flash
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 13th September 2011, 9:12 pm

Well barbiecon whats it called ? U gonna reveal the secret ?
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 14th September 2011, 10:29 am

Barbicon no good telling us half a tale we need to know what the bras called and if it goes past double d size lol
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 14th September 2011, 1:38 pm

Hello, I'm a 36f and Debenhams do a range called Gorgeous that go right up to a g. Also I got the loveliest plunge bra in Primark of all places which I wasn't even going to try on as I thought it wouldn't be any good as it was so cheap but it looked so lovely I thought what the heck and it's fab. It has soft padded cups and boy does that give some cleavage and at only £6 I got three lol. Thinking of putting an avatar up with it on and you can see xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 14th September 2011, 2:06 pm

I will definitely have a look in Asda, I didn't even think of there as just assumed it would only go up to D/DD. I am pleased as I love how by new boobs look but disapponited that they measure 34G instead of the D/DD I was expecting as there is a lack of choice in most places for that size - although I have ordered some wonderbras as they are very low at the front and the larger cup bras are generally very full cupped etc so I am hoping they will look fab!!!
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 14th September 2011, 3:28 pm

Arrr thanks il go look in debenhams my local asda has the Michelle ones but only stock up to an e
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 14th September 2011, 7:43 pm

Boux Avenue! U can shop online too.
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 15th September 2011, 12:54 pm

I've just bought this one, really comfy too!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 15th September 2011, 12:56 pm

Also, have a look online or in store, I prefer online as it's easier to find big sizes rather than ratchin through all the racks, as somebody's already mentioned the 'Gorgeous' bra's from there and they're really nice. I bought the ultimo bra above in the sale last week and got a lovely black 'Gorgeous' one in the shop too. Shame the sale wasn't still on xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 15th September 2011, 3:31 pm

Lolly .... mine was size E so goes past dd. and it was plain white padded dont no exacly what i t was called//x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down