Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for all who used to wear padded bras???

5 posters

Go down

Question for all who used to wear padded bras??? Empty Question for all who used to wear padded bras???

Post by alexandra33 19th August 2011, 6:56 pm

Ok, so I'm going in for my surgery in exactly 7 days (from right this minute!!!) Question for all who used to wear padded bras??? 773440

I'm going for my final sizing session (where you get to put the actual different sized implants inside a special bra to see what size you want to be!) on Monday afternoon.

Here is my question:

I'm looking at the pics they took of my first sizing session, I had 350s and the bra and a white tank top on. it's looking like 350 would be a small D so I'm going to probably go with 400cc (since most people say they regret not going bigger).

BUT...I wear these massively padded bras from Frederick's of Hollywood now - everyday!, and they're anatomically correct, so whenever I see myself in clothes, I look like about a Full C!!

I'm worried that if I get to be a D/DD, it's not going to seem like much of a change to me! I mean obviously I'll look way better naked, or in a string bikini, but otherwise, I think I'll look much the same.

Has anyone had this experience? And how did you handle it? Did you go bigger? Does anyone wish they did go bigger?

Any advice will make me feel so much better I assure you!!! xxx ali Question for all who used to wear padded bras??? 683328
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Question for all who used to wear padded bras??? Empty Re: Question for all who used to wear padded bras???

Post by COOKIE 19th August 2011, 7:57 pm

I don't wish I'd done larger, infact when I had a re-op I went smaler, in hindsight I'd have gone smaller still.

Show your surgeon some pics with the look you would like to aim for and request he takes a couple of sizes into theatre with them to ensure you get as close as possible the look you want.

The sizing is all about what suits YOUR frame hun, I was so naive first time round and listened to all the get your moneys worth, bigger is always best, oh how wrong that was! My boobs were far too wide for my frame and looked huge on my small frame.

Good luck finding your size sweetie, take your time and be guided by your surgeon based on the pictures of the look you want, xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Question for all who used to wear padded bras??? Empty Re: Question for all who used to wear padded bras???

Post by dawnmids 19th August 2011, 8:05 pm

i personally will be glad to not have to wear padded bras once i have my op tuesday! They are so uncomfortable, lol my bras probably make me look more a C but i at least know i will be a D without a padded bra,
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th August 2011, 8:08 pm

I still wear a padded bra if I want some extra oomph! lol. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 19th August 2011, 9:00 pm

I still look much the same Question for all who used to wear padded bras??? 856466 as I did in my padded bras but I dont have a large implant either and my implant is flatter and wider so doesnt project very much. I dont think that with a 400 or even a 350 for that matter that you would look smaller or the same you will look much bigger. Unless you really want big busuka's got by what looks and feels good.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 22nd August 2011, 12:44 pm

Thanks girls!! I was really worried I'd think I was really small...

cookie - yes, I think I have pre-BA boobie greed - I'm looking at pics and thinking that I should go as big as possible - but I don't think I'll be happy if I have 2 torpedos on my chest LOL

can't wait to buy D or DD padded bras tho instead of Bs!!! Question for all who used to wear padded bras??? 899188
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 22nd August 2011, 12:49 pm

Dawnmids - good luck with your op tomorrow!!!! Question for all who used to wear padded bras??? 154564
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 22nd August 2011, 4:58 pm

i used to wear padded bras all the time, i wouldnt dare to wear a non-padded bra like a lacy one or a tshirt bra i'd feel too scared in case people could see the size and shape of my boobs and god forbid i got a nipple on!! Shocked but now i dont own any padded bras and i wear seethrough bras and whatever i like! i feel good about them now and i think that makes all the difference. people will notice your confidence and the way you feel about your boobs not just the size of them! and if i get a nipple on... i just giggle Question for all who used to wear padded bras??? 199385 !!! bigger isn't always better go with what feels right, good luck xx
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 22nd August 2011, 5:07 pm

Thank you kristen, that's what I'm thinking too, I really want to be confident without a padded bra - but I don't want to look too big or too small LOL

What a dilemma - I'm going to trust my PS knows how to fit me properly, he seems to be very conservative, which is a good thing I suppose - I guess there are more complications when you go too big.

If I need to be really big I can always wear a post op padded bra LOL
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down