Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the CC mystery solved!

+9
SuzieW
scissorssarah
georgiana76
AmyD
XxTracyxX
millie10
stokesy88
kiwigirl
BKOZ
13 posters

Go down

the CC mystery solved! Empty the CC mystery solved!

Post by BKOZ 12th September 2011, 2:28 am

Just had my first checkup and got some great suprises!

Firstly, my stitches are dissolvable! Woot! You're probably thinking yeah yeah big deal but believe me, I have had enough of pain for September 2011, being told my stitches will take care of themselves made me want to get up and do a little jig, but, surgeons time is valuable so I shall jig in my own time, in the comfort of my own home. First delightful suprise :)

SECOND (and by FAR the BEST) suprise was... My surgeon, bless his heart, put in 375cc implants! I know we're talking about a 25ml increase, but in my head that 25ml has made the world of difference. I am so happy with my surgeon, Im trying to think of what else to do to my body next so I can keep going to see him every three months! i'm going to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein by the end of 2015 the CC mystery solved! 557141

Just wanted to celebrate the excitement! I still have a lot of swelling (I couldn't see it but did when Doc pointed it out) and cant raise my arms, so thinking of asking boss if I can work from home like we discussed this week because driving was a bit sore to do.

Hope you're all having a fabulous day or night or afternoon wherever you are on this glorious globe!

Ciao for Now!

xxoo BK
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

the CC mystery solved! Empty Re: the CC mystery solved!

Post by kiwigirl 12th September 2011, 3:38 am

WOOHOO!!! A bonus 25cc per boob!

Good to hear your follow up went so well :)
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 12th September 2011, 3:53 am

Thanks yew beautiful!

Nine days to GO?! Oh my gosh that has just flown by, are you ready? Are you excited how do you feel?

I just got excited all over again when I saw your ticker! Remember when it was a month to go? Now it's barely over a week that will fly by so quickly :)

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 12th September 2011, 4:42 am

Ohh, I think I'm scared, to be honest!! I'm kind of stressed about taking the time off work, and I'm afraid that because I'm stressed I'm getting run down, and that if I get run down I could get sick and it would prevent me having the operation!!!

Sounds super paranoid, huh!? I'm trying to drink lots of water, and eat well, popping vitamin C boosters and mentally trying to get myself a little more 'chi' about the whole thing and tell myself work will be fine, I'm not going to get sick, and this time in nine days I will already be awake and well with new boobs!

I think I'm just a bit pre-menstral to be honest, and my head always goes a bit mental about this time! Maybe if I eat some dark chocolate I can still count it as 'eating well', and make myself feel a bit better at the same time!!

Other than actually packing my bags, and having the pre-op blood test, I think I'm fairly ready for it all, though...
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 12th September 2011, 5:14 am

Ooooh please don't stress or worry it really is an enjoyable experience I am jealous that you still get to go and have it done I wish my BA was 9 days away it sounds silly but it's true :)

Don't focus on not getting sick - you will get sick if you focus on it (positively or negatively) so just think positive HEALTHY thoughts and relaxxxxxxxxx! You will be fine, the day will fly by and you're getting new boobies yaaaaaaaaay! :)

I am really excited for you, can't believe how quickly the time has gone by :)

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 12th September 2011, 5:56 am

Hey kiwigirl, BKOZ is right it is actually an enjoyable experience! However mad that sounds! I had no pain at all, I haven't in the whole 3 weeks of it so far! You get looked after so well and it goes so so fast! Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by millie10 12th September 2011, 6:24 am

oooh how lovely that your follow up went so well and yay to the extra 25cc per booby!
millie10
millie10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 12th September 2011, 6:28 am

Yay for the extra cc - congratulations hunni, good luck on working from home this week, I've got a second week off work too xx
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 12th September 2011, 6:54 am

Yeah, thinking positively healthy is what I'm trying to do at the moment!!

I do get bursts of excitement too. Usually when I'm doing something to plan for it - like when I called to book my blood test today. Got a little excitement flutter!

I can't believe how fast the time has gone, either. I can't believe how fast the time SINCE your BA has gone! It's almost 2 weeks already!! I hope the post-op recovery goes as fast as the build up has gone!!

Thanks for the positive wishes Hug it really does help! x
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 12th September 2011, 7:47 am

Thanks blossoms :)

Recovery is going pretty good, just got off the phone from the boss and they need me back though :( so I don't get to work from home this week which is a bit of a shame, I still have swelling and was told to keep activity low but with what we need to do at work this week I will be doing anything but taking it easy :( will have to find that fine line between working hard and making sure I am getting enough rest. *sighhhhhhh*

Kiwigirl if you're anything like I was on the day, it really doesn't sink in until the doctor and the aneathetist are smiling down at you and saying something along the lines of "see you soon..." and then you WAKE UP BOOBIFIED!

I sat in the lounge room at the clinic watching Seinfeld with my boyfriend and then spent my last twenty minutes laughing and talking with the staff while a nurse did my pre op on me and then he drew on me and we were in! Wham bam thanku ma'am! It's such a blur of a day, the morning feels slow but then when you're there it's like "ok, can I just take maybe another couple of hours just to make sure this is-" - Too Late - BOOBIFIED!!!
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th September 2011, 8:12 am

Fabulous news BKOZ!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope they sneak a bit extra in my boobs lol.
So glad ur happy with ur newbies yipee
keep us all updated, hope the swelling dies down soon xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 12th September 2011, 8:29 am

Oh, sucks to have to go back to work after all! I guess you just have to try and take it as easy as you can while still doing your job as best as you can...

I guess that's the downside to being so good at your job, huh!?!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 12th September 2011, 8:37 am

Hurrah for the extra boobage you ended up getting!! Happy jigging!!
But boooooo for having to go back to work, take it easy hun xxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by scissorssarah 12th September 2011, 8:49 am

Glad everything is going well for you x x
scissorssarah
scissorssarah
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 12th September 2011, 9:51 am

YUP! We're either useless and getting fired or indispensable and can't take holidays, either way it's not a good way to be the CC mystery solved! 557141
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 12th September 2011, 10:59 am

[quote="AmyD"]Fabulous news BKOZ!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope they sneak a bit extra in my boobs lol.

I was just thinking the same Amy! lol

BKOZ, congrats that was 2 lovely suprises for you!!

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 12th September 2011, 11:26 am

yay for the extra cc xxx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th September 2011, 12:52 pm

Congrats BKOZ on the extra ccs!!

At work, just make sure to rest (even if you have to sneak into the ladies and sit in a stall for 15 minutes with your eyes closed - I did it!)

And I HOPE you don't need to do any lifting or reaching - please take it easy!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 12th September 2011, 12:52 pm

I'm jealous! Glad your happy.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 12th September 2011, 12:59 pm

Thanks ladies, yeah I have a great relationship with my bosses and coworkers so if I need anything I know they will help; I am unfortunately that person who says "I'm ok, I'm ok" right up until I pass out but I wouldn't risk it with something like this... Thankfully I'm just your everyday pen pusher so unless I drop more Pipitas on the ground I shouldn't have to lift or reach for anything (my desk is nicknamed 'the birdcage' - I just love seeds but I can't seem to get them in my mouth?)

I have the MD coming in to train tomorrow so that will just be me sitting at a desk looking like a glazed donut and him going "blah blah blah" (I don't like training, just give me the certificate and be gone I say!) but I am worried my brain will wear me out, if that makes sense?

But yeah, totally stoked with the extra CC's I wanted to slap him a high five (wish surgeons were more chilled out, a high five was really in order today), I definitely am NOT going to complain about it!

love love!

BK
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 12th September 2011, 8:35 pm

Ohh, well a casual day of training will be a good way to ease yourself back into work! As long as they don't try and make you get up and do roll-plays, and stuff like that (the WORST part of any training!!).

Looking glazed for 8 hours and getting your certificate = awesome first day back... even better would be if they catered it!! (mmm, hungry girl! nomnomnom!)

x
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by meme 12th September 2011, 8:45 pm

yey, thats great BKOZ. just read this post. im soooo pleased that u happy with how they are beginning to look and feel. and having a good relationship with your surgeon always puts ur mind at ease.

Cheerleader
meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down