Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im AA going for 375cc ADVICE PLEASE !

+5
sims
alexandra33
rachemsi
barbiecon
Sneakcook
9 posters

Go down

Im AA going for 375cc ADVICE PLEASE ! Empty Im AA going for 375cc ADVICE PLEASE !

Post by Sneakcook 6th September 2011, 5:49 pm

Hi girls,
I came across this awesome forum tonight ! Im actually in Australia and will be getting my boobies on the 5th of November. (still 8 weeks :( !! )
I was thinking of putting 375cc, the implants im gonna use are Mentor smooth round gel.
i had a look at photos on the internet and because my boobs are currently that small i was thinking of going a bit bigger maybe 400cc.
Im wanting a full C small D but after reading a lot of comments here i saw that some of you had sometimes FF or E with 400cc !! i know it depends on the person but now im a bit lost ! i dnt want them too small with 375cc but not too big with 400cc
Im about 5'5 and 123lbs with an AA cup. GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE !! :D
THANK YOU. XOXO
Sneakcook
Sneakcook
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Im AA going for 375cc ADVICE PLEASE ! Empty Re: Im AA going for 375cc ADVICE PLEASE !

Post by Sneakcook 6th September 2011, 5:53 pm

i should mention incision will be under the breast and implant placed under the muscle.
Also has anyone had Mentor implants before ? All i see is the "Naturelle" one....
Sneakcook
Sneakcook
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Im AA going for 375cc ADVICE PLEASE ! Empty Re: Im AA going for 375cc ADVICE PLEASE !

Post by barbiecon 6th September 2011, 6:03 pm

i would go for the smaller of the 2 i had 410 and went from an A - F and im taller than you i think the smaller would suit ur frame better, welcome to the site btw its been my hero lol! u will want to ask so many questions and learn loads here too!!! xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakcook 6th September 2011, 6:15 pm

Thank you! :) It is a great forum ! thats what i thought as well but then i saw because im an AA maybe even AAA 375cc would probably be only a full B small C ..... F sounds really big ! Not sure id be able to pull this off ! :DD Do you know if i can post photo of my boobs now on here ? so you guys will have a better idea of what im talking about ! :D
Thanks for your reply :)
Sneakcook
Sneakcook
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 6th September 2011, 6:31 pm

Hi hun i was 36 aaa too and i have had 330cc under muscle and am now a full 36D

hope this helps
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 6th September 2011, 6:34 pm

My suggestion to you hun would be to get some pics of girls, celebs, whoever, who has the boobs you want. Bring that to your doctor. I told them I wanted to be a D and I am measuring a D/DD, although it looks more like a full C because implants ALWAYS look smaller. So when someone says they're measuring as an F, they're not looking like this big sloppy F - they look smaller and firmer.

xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 6th September 2011, 6:35 pm

Oh, and I was a B to start and had 375cc moderate gel unders. I had Mentor (we only use Mentor and Allergan in the US b/c of the FDA Approval).

I love em (so far!!!)
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakcook 6th September 2011, 6:46 pm

if you had a B to start with and had 375cc and they look like a full C (even tho they measure D/DD) maybe i should go for 400cc ... Im gonna have Mentor gel as well .. Not sure what "moderate gel unders" means?
Sneakcook
Sneakcook
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 6th September 2011, 6:59 pm

oh LOL sorry - so implants come in different "profiles" which affects the projection (how far ur boobies will stick out). There's low, moderate, high and ultra high profile. Then there's placement - in the US most people get under the muscle, called "unders" for short. If you're tiny or have very little or thin breast tissue, they'll suggest unders for you too - so that the implant is not visible through the boobie!! It's no biggie, a little more uncomfortable in recovery than people who have "overs" (over the muscle).

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 6th September 2011, 7:00 pm

Also, keep in mind that 25CCs is about a shot glass amount of liquid - so there won't be a huge difference between 375 and 400 - u may just want to get the surgeons opinion!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakcook 6th September 2011, 7:07 pm

Thanks a lot ! i knew about the under/ over muscles part had no idea it was called an"unders" ! haha i am doing it under the muscle because it look way more natural i think so i dnt mind the extra pain ! :D
I wasnt sure about the moderate part ! thank you :) do you know if theres a big difference between moderate and high profile ?
By the way how is the pain going for you? .. i only just noticed you did it recently !! :D Hope you well!! xx
Sneakcook
Sneakcook
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sims 6th September 2011, 10:40 pm

I too am 34aa and similar stats, planning to have 300cc moderate unders. I asked my surgeon for a natural look. There are lots of threads on here discussing how cup sizes are pretty meaningless! I've also read lots of advice that the smaller you are, the smaller the implant needed to have an effect... Hopefully someone else can offer more on that!
sims
sims
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 7th September 2011, 1:12 am

I'm a 32AA or 32A.. i wanted a small C and my PS suggested 275cc to start.. and i thought it was too small.. so i went up to 350cc and he loved that size on me. I thought it was kind of big.. but it's supposed to be at least a C cup for me.
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 7th September 2011, 4:05 am

Hey hun - first of all, welcome to the forum.

Second, I agree with Alexandra33 in the suggestion that you are better to take pictures to your PS of the 'look' you are after rather than comparing your pre-BA bra size and implant volume to other girls. There are a lot of factors other than original bra size that will effect your outcome.

For example, the width of your breast is a big factor - the wider your natural breast, the wider the base of the implant will be, then, in order to get the fullness you want you may need higher/lower projection, and more/less cc's than another girl who has a narrower/wider natural breast but the same original bra size as you.

By taking in pictures, your PS will be able to gauge what implant size/projection etc will a) fit, and b) give you the results you are after. It's just that all our bodies are so different, and that's why you see so many varying 'after' results with the same volume of implant.

(Also worth noting that bra sizes in the US and UK are different to ours down South, not sure how they directly compare, but they're different, at least)

Good luck choosing xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 7th September 2011, 8:12 am

I had mentor 375cc implants and went from a 34 c/d to a 34 ff/g. I had overs as I had quite 'deflated' boobs from breastfeeding and 2 pregnancies so it fills them out that way. I am led to believe if you have very little tissue then overs would look more fake as they would just stretch your skin and look like little balls (like Victoria Beckhams look) so it sounds as if unders are right for you.

Its so hard to determine what size you will be, I was expecting to be about a DD (which seems to be the norm for the size I was etc) but ended up a FF for some reason and like the others say they don't look that big as they are much rounder and firmer than a natural FF and they don't sag like someones would if they were naturally that large.

Personally I would go for the higher end of whatever your surgeon recommends, if you say you want to be a certain size or look a certain way a good surgeon will be able to recommend what will achieve that look. my surgeon recommend 400cc maximum and I went for the 375, I am glad I didn't go any bigger as if you are anything unde a UK 10/12 dress size with large boobs buying clothes is really hard (I am struggling with certain things already!)
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 7th September 2011, 8:21 am

Hi there fellow Aussie! Not a Canberra gal by any chance? :)

I had 350cc unders, anatmoical shape and high profile/ projection. I went to a lingerie shop today and the lady I was talking to told me I look like a good D cup, which is what I asked the surgeon for.

Trust your surgeon, like the other girls said there are SO many variances when it comes to choosing - BWD (the width of your breast plate), existing tissue (you might not be more than an A cup but you still may have tissue), distance from neck to chest bone, length of torso, etc.

If you are comfortable that your surgeon knows EXACTLY what you want, no amount of other girls stats will really help you choose.

I went through all of this too, is this too big, is it too small? I nearly called the surgeon a hundred times before surgery to ask him again but in the end I left it in his capable hands, and capable he was :)

Take in some photos, your surgeon wont reccomend anything too big for your body or anything that you can't handle. If I was going to have an opinion on it at all I would say go the larger size because nobody seems to complain that their new additions are too big!

It depends hon, are you happy wearing a push-up bra if you want a bit more size or would you prefer the implant to be exactly as big as you want it to be from the get-go?

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakcook 7th September 2011, 4:34 pm

Thanks a lot for all your replies girls im loving this forum !! :D
Im in Perth actually. Ive been here 5 years im actually from Paris in France !! haha (hence why my english is a bit "weird" sometimes ! lol )
I have been told that if you have really small boobs to start with then the implants wont be as big ! for exemple if your an AA and put 350cc you might end up with a C but if youre a B and put the same 350cc you might get a D ?? It that true ? Coz Dina you seemed to say that it was the comtrary !!
Im definitly going under the muscle thats for sure ! I did so much sports when i was young that it looks like i have "pecs" almost !! hahaha
Bkoz can i ask what brand they use for your implants ? was it gel, silicone or saline ? Also what size were you before the operation ?
Also how are you liking the High profile ? i was thinking of going moderate ...... I noticed it has only been 6 days since uve done it !! I want to follow your healing process !! :DDD
Sneakcook
Sneakcook
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakcook 7th September 2011, 4:36 pm

I think im really tor between 350cc and 375cc now !! :D Ive got to do this rice test !! :DD
Sneakcook
Sneakcook
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 8th September 2011, 4:34 am

Hey hon,

The surgeon only offered mod high, high, and extra high -he never does anything less than that. I'm really happy with it, I had very little tissue to start with (I wore 12A bra's, never filled them up the top it was always floppy and loose) and he has done a really good job.

How you mentioned the different results with different cups, you can have two girls with the exact same stats, the exact same bodies and end up with two totally different results. I guess there are more technical aspects involved inside the breast pocket such as depth that the surgeon wont know until he has opened you up. I don't think you will be upset with a 350cc or a 375cc implant purely because no amtter what you end up with - it's going to be SIGNIFICANTLY more than what you have at the moment! :)

I can't recall the brand of implant but it is silicone, and it had a fuzzy textured outer shell for the flesh to grow and attach to when it heals... Will have a look when I go home to see what brand it was.

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakcook 8th September 2011, 4:48 am

Im exactly the same with bras i take A coz they dont sell AA in Australia and i dont fill them up ! maybe i do have "small tissue" as well ? and yes youre right 350cc or 375cc ill definitely not be upset either way ! :D
I have done the "rice test" last night and felt that 400cc was too big !
I know the fuzy texture youre talking about the surgeon showed it to me but i chose the other one (the clear one..) I guess theres no much difference ....
If you could let me know the brand it would be great yes thank you.
I know ill have to use Mentor no matter what but its always good to have extra info ! :)
Thanks a lot for you reply ..
xoxo
Sneakcook
Sneakcook
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 8th September 2011, 5:01 am

The furry implants BKOZ is talking about are manufactured by Silimed (in Brazil - hence the 'furry brazilian' nickname). I think they are the only ones who do the furry coating....

But there is quite a difference between them and the clear, smooth ones you describe. Round, smooth implants are designed to be able to be able to turn in the pocket and not snag (so, not issues with rotation of the implant) but the furry implants are designed to snag and stay in place. They don't drop as much in the pocket as smooth, either. They also have a significantly lower rate of capsular contracture, which is one of their big selling points.

(I sound like a sales woman! But I'm getting the furry ones too, and just asked my PS a lot of questions about them!)

x
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 8th September 2011, 5:26 am

Heya Kiwigirl :) 13 days to gooooooo! I'm so excited for you!!! xxx

I did enquire about the brazilian furry implant but my doc said no; the brazilian furry implant are great for ladies who have excess skin and a deep pocket where the implant needs to be placed and not offer a lot of 'drop' or movement.

As I had no excess skin he didn't reccomend it, and instead went with the brand I had which is - TBA lol.

The one i had does still have a 'rough' feel on the outside, it's definitely not a smooth implant but it wasn't brazilian furry :)

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 8th September 2011, 8:41 am

Ohhh, right right right :) A happy medium, then!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down