Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant quite picture them...

3 posters

Go down

Cant quite picture them... Empty Cant quite picture them...

Post by Claire1003 1st September 2011, 5:09 pm

Hi everyone, so I tried for the first time to see what Id look like with my new boobies using a not very exact science! I picked up an uber padded bra in a 32DD (Biggest they did in it) and then used chicken fillets etc to fill out my big girl bra!

Now they looked great, they made me look so much more in proportion and gave me a nice shape BUT... Im having real trouble getting my brain to understand that soon my actual boobs will be that size without a bra! I just see the bra and think hmmmm yea they are ok I suppose, because all I see is my little boobs being swallowed up by padding.

They are a great size if mine come out like that but my tiny brain cant seem to process it lol

Did anyone else have this trouble? x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Cant quite picture them... Empty Re: Cant quite picture them...

Post by alexandra33 1st September 2011, 5:14 pm

Claire - I definitely had this trouble! But trust that when you wake up with your new boobies, within 2 days when the inital swelling goes down they will feel like a part of you! (until then you feel as if watermelons are dripping off your chest!) I think that's a huge factor in booby greed - you can't remmeber what it was like to NOT have them - so you want them bigger LOL

xxxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 1st September 2011, 5:22 pm

Lol exactly! I looked and thought hmmmm yea I could go bigger! DD/E is a great size and id be really lucky to have such an amazing sized bust!! I can sure see how you can want to just go bigger and bigger.

Im so looking forward to the day I dont have to wear a padded bra, I just wish I could imagine my boobs that size but with no bra on just to put in perspective that they are going to be big :( x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 1st September 2011, 5:25 pm

thats what i love about my boobs the bra comes off and they still look massive!!when r u getting your ba??and who r u going with?if u dont mind me asking xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 1st September 2011, 5:26 pm

Also keep in mind - I'm measuring a 36DD/E at the mo, but look more of a C since they're still so high... (i'll be putting up an avatar tonight I hope LOL). Once they drop they should fill a DD bra but still may look a D because implants always look smaller than real boobs at the same measured size. (cause implants are nice and high and tight!!! Cant quite picture them... 899188 )

I've always heard, and will agree, you won't be sorry you went with the bigger option.

good luck!!

xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 1st September 2011, 5:29 pm

i second that alexandra33! u wont be sorry u went for the bigger option hunniCant quite picture them... 113752
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 1st September 2011, 5:37 pm

Im still at the very early stages, Iv got a consultation with The hospital group Mr D'Arcangelo on 19th September. I think I will try and see Mr Seno there too as my friend had him and said he was amazing (although I have read some reviews he can come across quite unfriendly)
Im a very small 32C at the moment and they probably look a small B when I take my bra off and I never wear anything other than padded bras as I just either dont fill them properly or I just look totally flat!
Im really tall so I think I can afford to go as big as I think I want, its going to be totally amazing taking my bra off and my boobs wont disappear lol yahoo

Glad you are happy with yours, really just want mine now! Being like a kid at Christmas haha x

Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down