Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before and After picture on the net

5 posters

Go down

Before and After picture on the net Empty Before and After picture on the net

Post by techygirly 30th August 2011, 5:22 pm

Hi girlies,

I've been trying to find some good before and after pictures on the net, ones that show how the breasts change as they heal over the year. All I can find is before pics with 3-6+ months after rather than pics showing the different recovery stages - if that makes sense.

Has anyone come across some good sites that you wish to share?

Thanks x

techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Before and After picture on the net Empty Re: Before and After picture on the net

Post by jen86 30th August 2011, 5:30 pm

i think most i looked on didnt show past the 6 month mark either hun.. tell you what though, nuts is a good place to look as the girls there may have had their implants for well over a year. only thing is, there r no before pics!! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Before and After picture on the net Empty Re: Before and After picture on the net

Post by techygirly 30th August 2011, 5:39 pm

Hi Jen,

Thanks I'll have a look on nuts lol.....my bf will have a good chuckle to see me on there!

What I'm after are pics that show a few days after, followed by weeks after, month after etc so you can clearly see how they recover over the first few months - does that make sense (I'm not the best at explaining myself lol)

x
techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 30th August 2011, 8:45 pm

Have you taken a look at the "Stages of Healing" clip on here?? I mean, it doesn't give you loads of different sizes and profiles of implant to compare, like some of the picture sites do... but it at least shows the changes your boobs are likely to go through...

You can look at it here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by techygirly 2nd September 2011, 7:29 pm

Hi Kiwigirl

Thanks for the link, its fab. Had a look at the healing stages video.....they look fab after a few months but I was a bit shocked by the first results... They are really high but I guess its worth it with then end look! Thanks again hun x
techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 2nd September 2011, 10:35 pm

I know waht you mean! The first time I saw it, I was like "WHAT?!" They look all boxy, and high up, I never would have thought they'd end up looking as good as they do!

I think it's a really good clip to keep in mind so that when we think the boobs are in our neck, or look all weird... that we really do need to give them time to settle. Hard as I'm sure that is!!!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Trai 3rd September 2011, 1:42 am

I agree!! If I hadn't seen that I would have FREAKED out about my square boobs!

Although I did take holistic measures to avoid most of the bruising because of it... (Arnica and Bromelian)
Trai
Trai
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by techygirly 3rd September 2011, 7:23 am

Haha yes I think FREAKED out is a better description of how I felt watching the vid lol

How soon before you BA did you start taking Arnica hun? x
techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyb 5th September 2011, 1:57 pm

Hi - I took arnica 7days pre & post op as advised by PS.

I have been searching for recovery pics like u explained - but have failed too - so frustrating!!!! I always thought you woke from op with the final result - I didnt know anything about dropping & fluffing!!!

Im 6 weeks post op this week - and they have definately changed - I will soon post some before & afters for you to see.

If you do come across a website - let me know x
suzyb
suzyb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by techygirly 5th September 2011, 3:40 pm

Hi Hun

I started taking the arnica a few days ago but forgot then started again today - I've taken more than the reccomended dose today. Hope I havent had too many herbs lol!

The recovery pics are really frustrating, there arent too many sites out there showing the stages of recovery. I saw a thread yesterday that mentioned a site in virgina, apparenty its really good - i havent looked at it yet, I'll find the link and send it onto you :-)

Wow 6 weeks post op - thats a big milestone!! Bet you are so excited to wear 'normal' bras again!! Thanks for offering to share your piccies with me - I bet you look fab!! xx
techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyb 6th September 2011, 7:07 pm

I have found a website you will love....inplantinfo...click on before & after photos...then on visitors breast aug photos...you will find 477 photo diaries...some from day 1 post op - to 1 week, 1 month etc to 1 year....the changes are amazing and very inspiring - there may still be hope for us yet! hope you find useful x
suzyb
suzyb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down