Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space between boobies

+7
wanting
misf1
tizzyt
tASHABASHA_1986
kiwigirl
jen86
starsfade
11 posters

Go down

Space between boobies Empty Space between boobies

Post by starsfade 29th August 2011, 7:36 pm

Did anyone else think their boobs were too far apart with too big a gap in the middle after surgery?

I am worried that i should have got a lower profile implant instead of high profile rounds because my gap seems huge. they look ok in a bra but without I'm almost flat in the middle!

xxx
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Space between boobies Empty Re: Space between boobies

Post by jen86 29th August 2011, 7:51 pm

Hi hun, ive always had a gap between my boobs n it has always irritated ne. I asked my surgeon if he cud get rid of it n he said no. there isnt a way. its still there but not as bad. i had high profiles n nkw i wish i had medium cos they wud have helped bridge the gap. also i think it wud have made sense gor me to have overs not partials. but oh well, i love them anyway. do u have any pics i cud see? n i will giv u my honest opinon? xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 29th August 2011, 8:45 pm

Not that I'm an expert... but doesn't the gap become a bit less pronounced over time? Especially with overs? I thought I read that on here once upon a time.... maybe it'll get better as time goes by. Hopefully... xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 29th August 2011, 9:27 pm

I asked my surgeon if he could fix this before the op, but he said no, as a breast bone. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 31st August 2011, 7:13 pm

Hi hun.i think most people have some kind of gap inbetween thierboobs,even natural ones as i assume thats the way they,re suppposed to be.I guess thats why we wear cleavage enhancing bras.Ifyou take a look at most glamour models,without underwear on, they all have a gap in between x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 31st August 2011, 8:44 pm

Hi hun. I found the gap got better over time. Took a few months.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 31st August 2011, 8:51 pm

my gap is so big already, and im pre b.a. its so bad its been nicknamed my dual carrigway!!!!! so if its gets smaller with a b.a gr8, if not then it will be my dual carrigeway with side humps!!! i have a very bony upper cheast area leading down to boobie pitstop, so to be honest anything for me will be a improvement.
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 1st September 2011, 4:08 pm

Hey hun - my PS basically told me to put the implant's center directly on my nipple to see where everythng would sit after all had settled. so whatever direction your nipples point - they will point the same (mostly) direction. the space between will be mostly the same. Especially w/ unders, you're just "popping out" what was already there.

Overs I'm not too sure about though...but I think tash is right - whatever your breastbone looks like before they realy can't do much to change...

You're better off w/ more space than w/ uniboob!!!!

xxxxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 1st September 2011, 7:44 pm

i go to the gym and ladies there get changed with no worries about wot their boobies look like and to be honest i get an eye full everytime they just whip of their tops and all shapes and sizes and they all have gaps. so im for boobies all the way and to get a clevege ill wear a bra to enhance my puppies when i get them, at the moe im still wearing training bras!!!!!! and they are old and tatty, as im not going to go into a shop and try a traing bra on, am way to embrassed to do that. the next lot of bras i want is from lazenzs and victorias secreat! x
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 1st September 2011, 8:02 pm

i think its high time us 'gap' ladies embrace THE GAP!!! lol. hell, they even have a store named after us!! he he Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JBird88 1st September 2011, 8:24 pm

My surgeon has said I will have a slight (not so slight from my point if view) gap and that he is only allowed to place the implants so far in and that a gap has got to be left for some reason or another :S I'm no bothered about this as I think this makes them look more natural :D Xx
JBird88
JBird88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 1st September 2011, 8:36 pm

jen86 wrote:i think its high time us 'gap' ladies embrace THE GAP!!! lol. hell, they even have a store named after us!! he he Space between boobies 557141 Space between boobies 557141 Space between boobies 557141

Space between boobies 557141 Space between boobies 557141 Jen you're a scream.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 1st September 2011, 8:41 pm

@ wanting anf jen: Ahahahahah you two are so funny!

Ok - I'm gonna embrace my gap :-) Maybe we should approach gap with an ad campaign idea and we could all feature in thee advert shot in a girrls changing room? x
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 1st September 2011, 8:42 pm

We can allso use it to sstore thhings in like lipstick...?
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 1st September 2011, 8:53 pm

sound like a plan!!!! wen do we start the shoot??? lol. im gona hava gap and i think 99% of women do, its natural, and thats the look i want, anyways ive had children, lost weight and not realy had boobiez, so wot evar suits my frame is wot ill be happy with. i think were getting obsesed with the gap, famous people do have them, but spend half the time with invizable mikro boob tape stuk to them, even kyile has a gap, look at the outfit shes wearing in the song cant get you outa my head, god she looks stunning in it, no bra just tape and its a natural gap.

my defanition of the word gap= got a pair!!!! nuff sed. xxxx
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 1st September 2011, 10:18 pm

I love it! lets approach gap!! he he lipstick may fit but my gap is quite big...im gona use it to store my clutch bag on nights out!! he he or my drink! lol x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wanting 2nd September 2011, 9:04 pm

yes why dnt we girlies all line up in non fitting push up bras, or have base ball caps stuk on the boobies and then all hold up the word gap!!! buy the way the hospital group are doing a special at the moe for selected dates for ba, £3.295 with frre lifetime aftercare. thats £700 of the price, wow just think £700 culd buy a hole lota sexy pantiez!!! has anyone gone with thg? and was it good? x
wanting
wanting
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 2nd September 2011, 9:57 pm

The best nurse I met at a consultation ( shame about the surgeon!) told me ba's dont give you cleavage, but they'll give you something to work with! She said wonderbras are for cleavage - not surgery and I for one can't wait to find out!
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down