Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried about 'dent' in left breast

5 posters

Go down

Worried about 'dent' in left breast Empty Worried about 'dent' in left breast

Post by MsTeews 29th April 2009, 4:38 pm

About a few days ago I noticed a small crease/dent in my left breast just under the areola. When I mentioned this in my checkup to my PS he said he could not see it but he could feel it when examining my breasts. He told me not to worry about it (was my original breast fold) and that this is normal and will sort itself out.

I can see the indent (and so can my OH). I can't help but worry that it could be 'double bubble' :(. My left breast seems to be the one that in giving me the most problems in terms of pain etc. I can still see the indent (and so can my OH).

Has anyone had something similar that has disappeared after a few more weeks of healing? Its been about 4/12 weeks since I had my BA.

Can't help but feel depressed at the moment since they were looking so nice :(
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Worried about 'dent' in left breast Empty Re: Worried about 'dent' in left breast

Post by Angelpie 29th April 2009, 6:33 pm

I'm sorry you're feeling down about this MsTeews. I don't have any experience of what you're describing, so unfortunately I can't offer any first hand advice from personal experience.

I woud suggest you go back and see your surgeon again if this is really worrying you. It still is quite early days so maybe your boobs do still need to settle, but it's worth asking again if you're worried about double bubble.

Take care.

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Worried about 'dent' in left breast Empty Re: Worried about 'dent' in left breast

Post by nads 29th April 2009, 6:37 pm

Sorry to hear this, maybe take some pictures of your boobs as some dents show up on camera with flash more and you can show that to your surgeon x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 29th April 2009, 7:39 pm

I had overs so dont know but as you had unders do you think this is where the muscle ends and you can just feel where the implant begins? Maybe other 'under girls' can tell you if they can feel this too?
Youre still early days at 4.5 weeks and still probably have some residual swelling and settling to go and not the dreaded double bubble.
Please dont worry I think we worry about everything at the beginning . Im sure it will sort itself out feel reassured your PS wasnt concerned.
Hug xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 29th April 2009, 7:59 pm

Hello and first of all welcome to BJS!
Sorry to hear you're concerned, I also haven't heard of a "dent" problem before, however like others have said you are still quite early post op. Maybe massaging could help? You can ask your surgeon if he thinks you should massage and when it's wise to start.

By the way, feel free to introduce yourrself and say hello in the welcome section - so that the girls can get acquainted with you and you will get lots more responses to your posts!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down