Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a DENT

4 posters

Go down

I have a DENT Empty I have a DENT

Post by butterfly2 24th April 2011, 8:55 pm

My righty has been the most comfortable out of both boobs since day one.
The first thing I remember is the skin between my boobs being a bit painful, well its still not back to normal which is fine, but now if I lie on my left hand side or flex my right pec muscle I get a dent in my skin in the middle of that boob and it hurts.

Also think I may be getting one of those line things (can't remember what they are called now) from my left scar to my rib I can only feel it pulling when I breath in or stretch.

What should I do now? I go back in May 11th shrug
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

I have a DENT Empty Re: I have a DENT

Post by charms 24th April 2011, 9:07 pm

oh my // i just feel like this is like star trek.. like we are boldly going where noone seems to have gone before.. // luckily lots of people have gone thre before and hopefully they will have some good advice for you. //

hopefully this is just one of those early things that will go away very soon but im sending you love ! Heart
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th April 2011, 9:09 pm

Is it Mondors chord you have (the line thing)? this does go eventually and is quite common, thats strange you get a dent from moving your muscle with overs, I'm not sure about that. I would wait until your appointment in May and bring it to the attention of your surgeon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 24th April 2011, 9:25 pm

Yes thats it Misf mondors chord I just could not remember the name then :doh: thank you hun.
Yes I thought a dent is very mad its like the skin is stuck down or something but it kills. I ment righty has been the most uncomfortable since day one, and lucky for me I told my PS when I saw him after op and at check up that that area was uncomfortable. However at the time both him and I thought that it was just normal pain/discomfort. I will be bringing it up with him though as its really quite painful now.

Charms thank you hunni, love your avvi pic xxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 24th April 2011, 9:53 pm

ooh yes hun if its a mondors cord it can be painful!

I had one about 2 weeks post op after I over used my arms, the veins became angry and inflamed which you can feel as the line and I cant stand stingy vein pain sick ..........I read up online and found putting a cold compress or ice ack on it to calm the vein down which really helped, I then took it easy for a day or two but it did flare up a couple of time but the ice trick works really well at getting rid of it!

Hope this Help Hun x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 25th April 2011, 7:09 am

Thank you Crystal, I will try that if it flares up again. I purposely bought some of those kids ice packs that you keep in the fridge for them if they bump their heads etc but I haven't needed them so far. Now I know they help with Mondors cord I can use them xxxxxx

Crystal I have to say I love your boobs in your avvi I dont think mine will turn out anywhere near your size but I hope they look similar xxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down