Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stats

+2
Crystal
Misslane
6 posters

Go down

stats Empty stats

Post by Misslane 12th August 2011, 2:04 pm

Hi girls, I found the thread about stats and it was very helpful. I was just wondering if anyone that has similar stats as mine have had 220cc-235cc saline fully under HPs. I know that everyone is different even with the same stats just curiosity is getting the better of me. Unfortunately Im not scheduled for my BA till November 11th so I have 3 months to agonize about size. Im 5ft5in 105lbs is that 7and a half stone? and 28 in rib cage. thanks ladies
Misslane
Misslane
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

stats Empty Re: stats

Post by Crystal 12th August 2011, 3:10 pm

I think if you have found the thread on stats hun its a case of taking your time and look at the all to see if there is any girls like you...............but just to warn you you can have girls that weigh the same, have the same high, same ribcage sizes and wear the same clothes sizes and have the same sized pre-op boobs with the very same sized implants come out completely different post-op bras sizes......its crazystats 751387

Alot of it is to do with other facts girls dont think about like the shape of your ribcage, your breast width size and other measurment they take when working out what implant size you should have

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Misslane 12th August 2011, 3:58 pm

[color=indigo]Crystal,I just noticed that some of the stats on that thread were from acouple years ago and some had not reached ther final size. Also some were still pre op.
Like I said "pure curiosity". I would take any stats with a grain of salt. I have totally understanding we all come out different in the end. Have had several conversations with my ps about the look i want to achieve. There's only so many pics & sizers it's just nice to hear from others with others and found out what was there exspierence with that particular size. That's why enjoy this site everyone has a different endings. My DH thinks I'm obsessed with boobs Screwy I say you can never be over educated.
Misslane
Misslane
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th August 2011, 4:20 pm

Crystal has given you wonderful advise. Yes there is a lot of women in that thread who haven't used it as they should, but.... there's a lot more woman who have.

Take some time to search the thread sweetie, then if you type their name in the member list you should be able to see their last visit, if it's been within a month then maybe send them a PM requesting some info from them personally.

As Crystal said to you already though dont forget although your stats may match that's not to say the result will match also.

It's probably quicker Crystals way of searching rather than using a thread as you may find members with close stats or those that just want to reassure you will be the majority of this thread, its a bit of work to do on your side, but if it's specific information you really want you couldn't have had better information than what Crystal gave you to get you there babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th August 2011, 4:50 pm

It may also be difficult to find many people on here that have saline, which can be filled or overfilled. We dont seem to have many yet.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Misslane 12th August 2011, 5:13 pm

[color=indigo]Thank you ladies,
I will just go back to the stats thread and take another look. Didn't think I could ask to see others pics yet. I'll try doing that.
Misslane
Misslane
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th August 2011, 5:27 pm

You can only ask people with "anyone can ask to see my pics" written under their profile picture.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Misslane 12th August 2011, 5:35 pm

Thanks misf1 :thumbs:
Misslane
Misslane
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th August 2011, 6:03 pm

Misslane wrote:[color=indigo]Didn't think I could ask to see others pics yet. I'll try doing that.

That's not what I said sweetness, what I said was

maybe send them a PM requesting some info from them

stats 184153 xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 12th August 2011, 7:06 pm

Hi misslane, I'm 5'5", 105lb, 26" ribcage and I had 225cc. They are silicone though, and partial unders. I have pics if you're interested? Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Misslane 12th August 2011, 9:11 pm

Rachy87,
Thank you,yes I would love to see them. I saw your profile pic & was wondering what you had. They look great in your bra! :thumbs:
Misslane
Misslane
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

stats Empty Pics

Post by Misslane 14th August 2011, 11:24 pm

Rachy87,
They are spectacular!! Hope u don't mind if I use ur pics at my pre op? Thank you so much for sharing them with me thank you That's the look I want. They are perfect for your size. I'm gonna cross my fingers & hope mine turn out around that size. Im pretty confident that I'm going with the 225cc.
Misslane
Misslane
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 14th August 2011, 11:57 pm

Hey Rachy, can I please see too?

xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 15th August 2011, 10:52 pm

Misslane wrote:Rachy87,
They are spectacular!! Hope u don't mind if I use ur pics at my pre op? Thank you so much for sharing them with me thank you That's the look I want. They are perfect for your size. I'm gonna cross my fingers & hope mine turn out around that size. Im pretty confident that I'm going with the 225cc.
Thank you! Give You Yes, feel free to take the pics to your pre op. I'm glad they helped you! :) Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down