Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what happens when u go back to see the consultant?

+2
Rachy87
gorgeousgirl4444
6 posters

Go down

what happens when u go back to see the consultant? Empty what happens when u go back to see the consultant?

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 12th August 2011, 9:41 am

what do they do ?

i get to see dr seno again for first time since having my boobs done whey.... and they havent cancelled yet!

xx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

what happens when u go back to see the consultant? Empty Re: what happens when u go back to see the consultant?

Post by Rachy87 12th August 2011, 9:53 am

Hi, they will just check that everything has healed properly. I had my post op photos done, was given info about scar care (using Bio Oil etc) and was given the all clear to go swimming, do exercise and heavy lifting. Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

what happens when u go back to see the consultant? Empty Re: what happens when u go back to see the consultant?

Post by jen86 12th August 2011, 10:16 am

i didnt have a post op appointment with my surgeon until the three month mark! they just check how your healing n how your boobs look ect. If your on about the one with your nurse, then its pretty much the same thing!
xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 12th August 2011, 12:06 pm

Katie your boons look fab, you must be so pleased. What size are you in now?

Obviously don't know about the other bit as haven't had mine yet :0) xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 12th August 2011, 12:49 pm

my surgeon appointment was meant to be at 6 weeks but they cancelled so is now 8 weeks and saw the nurse at week 2 ..

karen i think im a 34e or 34dd in some stores havent been properly measured yet .. dnt seem to have time with kids off ...

thanks for all advice just wondered what they did x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th August 2011, 3:02 pm

The surgeon will take time to examine your new breasts, some surgeons may take pictures at this time to show the difference and how well your healing. They will also offer you any further post-op care the might feel you need too.

This will also be the time when the surgeon will ask you if you have any concerns about your boobs, don't ever feel shy to them at this point, no matter how small you might feel it is and be sure your concern gets written in your notes and if you're unsure, don't be afraid to ask for the notes to be read back to you, if you have a complication this is very important! and that's about it. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 13th August 2011, 12:04 am

good job i saw this, as im sure i have to see my surgeon sometime this month for my 12 wk check up! better fish out my appointment card lol xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 14th August 2011, 12:03 pm

my surgeon appointment was meant to be at 6 weeks but they cancelled so is now 8 weeks and saw the nurse at week 2 ..

karen i think im a 34e or 34dd in some stores havent been properly measured yet .. dnt seem to have time with kids off ...

thanks for all advice just wondered what they did x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 14th August 2011, 12:06 pm

eh?!? i did not just post that reply how strange i posted that the other day ......

had my appointment and have been given the all clear to do anything woop woop ... swimming here i come ...

xx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 14th August 2011, 11:13 pm

haha i keep getting emails telling me i have new msgs, when i log in... nothing?? strange lol xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down