Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd consultant this morning

5 posters

Go down

2nd consultant this morning Empty 2nd consultant this morning

Post by jellytot1 27th October 2010, 10:11 am

copied and moved post as in wrong section - sorry!

Saw my 2nd consultant this morning at Bath BMI Clinic - at 7.30 am this morning - appointment was really for 7.45 am (his secretary squeezed me in before his normal start time of 8), but I was early because I was worried about the traffic (but as half term wasn't too bad) and he was early too, so got a full half hour appointment.

The 1st consultant I saw measured me and then suggested a size and position of implant - 250 cc unders, but now can't do the date I wanted.

2nd consultant, Sherif Wilson measured me and then was very though with drawing pictures and explaining operation and any risks but then sent me away to buy a sports bra and do the rice boobies test properly.

By only adding 50 cc of rice to each sandwich bag (lots of bags) and then adding to sports bra one at a time so I can see size difference (rather than scaring myself last time by adding 300 cc rice into a normal bra. I then have to go back to see him with the rice bags, sports bra and a snug fitting top. He then will let me try the proper implants and we can decide together what I want.

He suggested I get a 32D or 32E sports bra - where is the best place for a cheap one as I don't want to spend £20+ on the M&S or shock absorber ones yet?

So looks like I may get my Xmas boobies after all and he thinks I will be OK just having 2 weeks off work if I get an assistant to help with lifting the children when I start back.

The Nuffield Bristol (where I will be having BA) is shut between Xmas and New Year and I was worried about post op checks but he said I can have them done after 14 days and will have an emergency phone number incase I'm worried about anything.

Have only told one parent (of children I childmind for), so far and she was fine - think I will wait until nearly op date to tell others though - especially as one is my daughter's teacher - don't want to be the talk of the school!

Really excited now - need to check with my husband when he can get time off to come with me for 2nd consultation (he will have to sit in car and look after mindees - listening to Wheels on Bus over and over). Could manage to go on own today as half term and kids generally start a bit later.

jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

2nd consultant this morning Empty Re: 2nd consultant this morning

Post by CharlieB 27th October 2010, 10:41 am

jellytot1 wrote:He suggested I get a 32D or 32E sports bra - where is the best place for a cheap one as I don't want to spend £20+ on the M&S or shock absorber ones yet?

YAY!! for a great appointment. I got my shoc absorber bras (level 4) from TKMax for £5.99 each dance they had loads in small back sizes but larger cups. Might be worth a look!! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 27th October 2010, 11:05 am

Thanks Charlie B - I am going to Bristol on Saturday, will pop into TKMax and see what they have got.

Just realised Saturday is the date of your op - so while I am getting stressed trying to find bridesmaids dresses for my daughter's wedding you will be having a nice lie down!! - hope it goes really well, I'll be thinking of you - have you got a time yet? x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th October 2010, 11:11 am

You sound really happy with your consultations hun and thanks for sharing them with us.

You can buy cheap sports bras from Tesc or Asda for about £4.00 babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 27th October 2010, 11:32 pm

Ooooh...it's SO exciting isn't it! I've decided on my consultant too, and he's even offered for me to have the op one day later if I'd prefer at a different (closer) clinic to me!

What day are you having your BA at the moment? I'm either having mine on Wed 22nd Dec or Thurs 23rd (but that means I'll come out on Xmas Eve!!!!) I'm going to have unders too (375 eeek!...but apparently I'll end up with a 34D/DD, so it's not quite as drastic as it sounds!...probably more a sign of how teeny my boobies are at the moment? hehe

My consultant also suggested getting some 32-34 D/DD post op / sports bra's from Asda, but they don't seem to have those sizes AT ALL...so I've bought some lovely zip up front ones from M&S at £20 each! BUT now that it's in the run-up to Xmas they've got the extended returns policy till mid January, so I can see what size I'll need post-op and STILL be able to return them! RESULT!

Keep me posted honey (after all, we're 'boobie twins' lol) xxx
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 28th October 2010, 7:22 am

Great consultation hun, you sound so excited. Good luck the bra hunting. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 28th October 2010, 8:10 am

jellytot1 wrote:Thanks Charlie B - I am going to Bristol on Saturday, will pop into TKMax and see what they have got.

Just realised Saturday is the date of your op - so while I am getting stressed trying to find bridesmaids dresses for my daughter's wedding you will be having a nice lie down!! - hope it goes really well, I'll be thinking of you - have you got a time yet? x

It was the Bristol TKMax I got mine from :good:

I have got a time it is 7:30am yipee I am excited but very nervous...having lots of strange dreams all about my boobs!!
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 28th October 2010, 1:52 pm

Hi other Jellytot, wondered where you were with your plans - I am planning on having mine done on the Tuesday 21st now, so I think we have swapped dates (I was going for 23rd and out on Xmas eve).

Bra update - got 2 sports bras in Asda for £4 (thanks cookie) got a 32D and a 34E - (they didn't have a 32E) wanted to try rice test today but my daughter has got her boyfriend round at moment and don't want to seem wackier than he already thinks - so shoving bag fulls of rice in my bra will have to wait.

Think I will still get the M & S zip up one for after the BA, I just wanted to get the cheap ones for the rice test. Didn't think about M & S having extended returns already, I just hate buying things knowing that they may have to go back - especially when we live 13 miles away from nearest big M & S.

And good luck for Saturday CharlieB - at least your op is nice and early, you may even get some lunch x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down