Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

capsular contraction or rupture in left breast

2 posters

Go down

capsular contraction or rupture in left breast Empty capsular contraction or rupture in left breast

Post by janeella 11th August 2011, 10:20 pm

hi girls im new to the forum, i do lurk and read peoples stories and have posted a couple of times asking James McDiarmid a few questions and now feel confident enough to post and ask your advice.

I had 300cc unders with mya last may. my recovery was fab although i did have mondors cord in my left breast but as you know thats nothing to worry about. i developed problems with a tooth not long after my ba and to cut a long story short i developed a bad sinus infection and had to have an operation to remove the infection, i also had countless x rays and ct scans because of this problem. During this time i began to get problems with my left breast, it went harder underneath my breast and became uncomfortable. i went to see my ps about 4 times who confirmed he thought it was early cc but said nothing would be done about it until it got to the final stage, i was gutted because it wasso uncomfortable. i also had an ultrasound at my breast clinic as i was terrifed the pain was because of a rupture and not cc and they said there was no rupture. Strangely enough it then settled down but when i do aerobics it does feel like a tight tennis ball instead my breast, my right one is perfect and always has been. everybody said my breasts look amazing although i definately feel my left one is slightly smaller because of early cc. anyway it all settled down and then 2 weeks ago, somebody hit my car while i was driving. it was only a very minor bump and i felt no pain but now 2 weeks on my left breast is playing up again and really hurts when i lay on that side so im now waiting to see my local breast clinic again as my doctor has referred me. again my breast looks fine but im fed up with this pain tbh, my symptoms are that my breast feels hard inside when i do aerobics at the gym and is feeling uncomfortable to lay on so not sure if its a rupture or cc and im really fed up. i really dont want another op as i have twin girls who are 3 and ive got a really busy life with them and it took a long time for my breasts to settle after my first op. Both of them look fab though but my biggest fear is a rupture. i have cui implants and have 300cc under the muscle.

Any advice please? xxxxxx
janeella
janeella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

capsular contraction or rupture in left breast Empty Re: capsular contraction or rupture in left breast

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2011, 10:33 pm

As you probably already know sweetness, a rupture can only be diagnosed from an ultrasound/MRI/CT scan, so if you do suspect the accident may have caused the implant to rupture I'm sure after seeing the breast clinic again, they'll let you know.

CC can be very painful sweeheart, I had a rupture and that was painful so I know what you're going through capsular contraction or rupture in left breast 571992

You'll probably know there are 4 grades of CC -

Grade 1 The breast is normally soft and looks natural
Grade 2 The breast is a little firm but looks normal
Grade 3 The breast is firm and looks abnormal (visible distortion)
Grade 4 The breat is hard, painful and looks abnormal (greater distortion)

If you're experiencing so much pain it's effecting yourlifestyle, no matter which grade you have, I'd be inclined to request a re-op now babes, you're still within your aftercare policy so it should be free, sometimes with re-ops you just have to push the clinics that bit harder till you get what you want.

Good luck sweetie and we're here if you need us and I'm so glad you found the confidence to come chat with us. capsular contraction or rupture in left breast 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

capsular contraction or rupture in left breast Empty Re: capsular contraction or rupture in left breast

Post by janeella 11th August 2011, 10:44 pm

thanks cookie, im not sure whether its rupture or cc but its the same pain i had last year which then disappeared apart from the hard ballfeeling inside my breast when i exercise and the uncomfortable feeling when i lay on it has come back since somebody hit my car. i went back to my clinic (mya) loads last year and they were fab apart from my surgeon saying he wouldnt operate until it was at the last stages of cc. My breasts do look fab and you wouldnt think there was anything wrong to look at them and my right one feels amazing but now this uncomfortable feeling i have is annoying me. i dont want another op because it will affect my life with my little girls ( it took me a good year for my boobs to settle) and i really didnt want to have to go through it again cause lets face it we all expect perfect boobies when we pay to have them but unfortunately thats life, things will go wrong etc. if its not a rupture ill be very thankful but i dont want to live with this uncomfortableness either \:9. its weird how i had this last year and then it disappeared and all was fine and now its come back again, its waking me up at night when i sleep on my left side. Anyway me gabbling on, thanks for your reply cookie, hopefully ill have my appointment soon to see the breast cinic and i think ill get onto my clinic again. such a pain though cause i live in plymouth (south) and i have to travel to london. Ideally id have liked my boobs to be done by james mcdiarmid if i have to have them done again but cant afford to pay for another surgery so soon after my last xxx
janeella
janeella
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2011, 10:58 pm

Did your surgeon offer any massage advice to help with cc?

As you're 15 months post-op you shoukd have no problem massaging now babe, so take a look at this link HERE. Maybe that will offer some comfort for you, also rolling on you tummy sweetie, squashing your implants, that's supposed to help too.

Something to maybe have a go at hey, whist you're waiting for the breast clinic to get back to you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janeella 12th August 2011, 6:32 pm

thanks cookie, your so kind. i rang my clinic today but they didnt get back to me so ill call them again tomorrow or next week, i need to find out the outcome from seeing the breast clinic first. i didnt think i could massage because my implants are textured (thats what they told me) but ill defo start massaging now. big hugs. xxxx
janeella
janeella
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th August 2011, 6:41 pm

Initially there is no need as Textured implants need no help to adhere to the pocket so they're best left alone. but when you're over a year post-op they're well stuck in that pocket so the implant is going nowhere!

I was advised early in my post-op care to massage my textured implants too when I had a stubborn boob and the implant wouldnt drop, so massage would only really be needed in textured implants should there be good reason to do so. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janeella 12th August 2011, 9:11 pm

thanks so much cookie for your advice, youre so kind, i hope i can support others on the forum too xxx
janeella
janeella
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th August 2011, 9:37 pm

Aferall you're going through Janeela, you will have plently of experience in different areas that would be wonderful for the forum Janeella, so I hope you are staying and can help with support! capsular contraction or rupture in left breast 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janeella 13th August 2011, 6:49 pm

i sure am staying cookie and will log on every night. i had a mondors cord after my op in my left boobie so can reassure anyone who has experienced that and have a perfect right boobie but a left boobie that plays up xxxxx
janeella
janeella
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down