Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise your hand if you lost weight post-op!

+7
jen86
rachemsi
misf1
sarahdawn31
Dolly6410
abbie
Macmama3
11 posters

Go down

Raise your hand if you lost weight post-op! Empty Raise your hand if you lost weight post-op!

Post by Macmama3 7th August 2011, 7:54 am

Hey Girls, just wanted to ask if anyone lost weight post op? I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds myself! dance
Macmama3
Macmama3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Raise your hand if you lost weight post-op! Empty Re: Raise your hand if you lost weight post-op!

Post by abbie 7th August 2011, 8:18 am

yes i did
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Raise your hand if you lost weight post-op! Empty Re: Raise your hand if you lost weight post-op!

Post by Dolly6410 7th August 2011, 8:50 am

oooo how much???? i'm going on holiday 16th september and my op is wednesday and i'm hoping to lose abit of blubber before hand! x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 7th August 2011, 9:43 am

Sorry to be the downer, but I put on weight, due to not going to the gym and therefore eating bad... for me my life is very routine and my eating and training seem to go hand in hand so while I took the recovery time off the gym I seemed to go off on my eating too... I did enjoy it though... I probably only gained around 2kg so 4-5lbs and once I got back into my routine it came off again.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th August 2011, 10:25 am

I lost about 2 stone then put most of it back on and now I've lost it again. It hasn't affected my cup size. But it has affected how full they look.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 7th August 2011, 4:48 pm

i weigh the same as i did before the op with the implants in (if that makes sense lol) so technically i have lost a bit but only 3 weeks post op xxx
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 7th August 2011, 5:27 pm

my weight stayed the same before and after. I felt bloated for a few days after my op, but i certainly didnt lose weight...wouldnt have minded tho!! x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 7th August 2011, 7:06 pm

I just got my weight checked at the doctors and I lost 12 pounds since my operation.I was really dehydrated from the GA and I have been drinking so much water that I have hardly any appetite these days.I guess the water is filling me up.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 7th August 2011, 7:16 pm

Emme-Kate, has your boobs changed at all with the 12 pound loss ? My PS knows that I want to lose up to 14 pounds post op but I've not started yet. I have at least maintained since the op but I don't know how as eaten lots of sweet things !!
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 7th August 2011, 7:32 pm

No,they really haven't changed at all.Other than that lefty dropping a bit more.And the bras I bought online are now a little snug in the cup area this week.I wonder if its because they have dropped into an even nicer postition on my chest wall?

I seem to be dropping the weight in my lower half which is good.Plus I was able to get back to my workouts and I think that is helping to.I want to update my picturetrail pics.I haven't added any new ones lately.I want pics all the up till my re-op so I can compare the difference of the 2 implants.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola99 7th August 2011, 8:54 pm

hey,

I actually put on 5lbs after with all painkillers, bloating and swelling plus implants, dont quite no how much they weight......xxx

Best not to worry about weight til u recover but it sure does motivate u even more to loose the lbs x
Nikola99
Nikola99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 7th August 2011, 9:01 pm

I have not lost weight since my BA. Would like to lose about 5lbs but will have to stop stuffing my face in order for that to happen. I haven't seemed to have stopped eating since my op! x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down