Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally -- 460 Overs Pictures !!

+50
balamoryyellfruit
NikkiJaneW
Doublethetrouble2012
Scatty247
achorley
icecream
Wishful
2nd time lucky
sammi710
xxlauren90xx
teddy73
millie10
Tanyaxx1
susansmith999
smurfette1000
Kimi B 27
chloerose7
dd wannabe
Natty29
misf1
Anna K
willows
loopylou
RoxyChick
COOKIE
dawnmids
XxTracyxX
boobs83
welshvicci123
staceygrundy
breastlovingsarah
Flossy
kiwigirl
peggysue
jen86
Nyssa-H
smile!
rachemsi
lolly
Emme-Kate
monkey
sarahdawn31
xemmy90x
tASHABASHA_1986
springstep123
ab1982
MyGirls35
Dolly6410
missy77
Shelsuit
54 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Finally -- 460 Overs Pictures !!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally -- 460 Overs Pictures !!

Post by Shelsuit 25th August 2011, 10:24 am

Moderators , thank you for ur input and reminding girls of the rules, I have also reminded some to wait until their status is updated etc, I won't be updating my picturesharing status to "anyone can ask to see my pictures" as I think the rules in place are for the safety and protection of us all.

Any how , I shall PM u loopylou, Xxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Finally -- 460 Overs Pictures !!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally -- 460 Overs Pictures !!

Post by RoxyChick 25th August 2011, 11:36 am

Thanks Shelsuit, that's great. If you receive any PM requests from Newbies can you let me know? I want to keep a list of all those who are breaking the rule.

Thanks lovely x
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 25th August 2011, 11:41 am

your pics are lovely, jealous :) i bet mine wont be looking as good as yours, yours look a lovely size, cant wait to take bra off to breath and put fresh one on lol
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 25th August 2011, 11:47 am

could i have a look please? xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by boobs83 25th August 2011, 2:22 pm

cookie im not ignoring the rules at all i just thought if someone was saying there pics are up for people to see then we can all see didnt realise u have to be a active member to see peoples pics so no need to be rude about it ive just had a ba and wanna compare mine to others as im not happy with mine thats all
boobs83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by boobs83 25th August 2011, 2:23 pm

i am a new member yes so still trying to work this all out
boobs83
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 25th August 2011, 3:22 pm

boobs83, there is a section called Rules which we ask ALL members to read through before they post. Whether it's intentional or not, you have repeatedly broken the rules, hence your PM ban. It's not our fault you couldn't be bothered to read the rules.

I also don't appreciate your comments to my moderator who is working on my behalf. Rudness to members or staff will NOT be tolerated, and failure to comply with the rules will result in you being banned.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 25th August 2011, 5:51 pm

Thanks again moderators ..
No problem at all Roxy I will inform u if there are any newbies PM'ing me

xxxx XXX xxxxxx Give You
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna K 25th August 2011, 6:05 pm

Amazing photo!! You look so tanned!! I tried tanning a lot before my surgery so I could look as amazing as your avatar, which I thought I did pretty well, but now I am 4 weeks post op and DYING to be dark again. Jealous, you and your new additions look amazing Finally -- 460 Overs Pictures !!  - Page 3 923101
Anna K
Anna K
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by boobs83 26th August 2011, 10:19 am

just goes to show u lot just stick together ur not very kind to newbies are ya all i thought was u cant ask to see pics but if someone puts there pics are up who wants to see i didnt realise they was just talking to people that have been on here for a long time i just thought they meant averyone thats all so y are u all being so rude about it i have not long joined so still not 100% sure on how it all works and before u say it again i did read the rules but thought if someone was offering to show there pics then u could ask
boobs83
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 26th August 2011, 10:28 am

Thanks Ann K ! I have quite a natural colour anyway so iv been lucky I think, though to be totally honest I had sunbeded it up a few weeks befor my op ! Haha ! Hope ur healing well etc xxxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 26th August 2011, 10:39 am

Boobs83 its just to protect us all even your picture status says only active/addict/elite members can request to see my pictures.
And yes we were all newbies once and everyone was very kind and welcoming to me and got me through a real bad time.
I think you just need to drop it and get involved in some interesting chat and advise to build up your posts so we can gain your trust. Imagine how easy it would be for a load of perves to cop a eyefull if our moderators wernt so on the ball! Finally -- 460 Overs Pictures !!  - Page 3 683465
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th August 2011, 11:01 am

boobs83 wrote:just goes to show u lot just stick together ur not very kind to newbies are ya all i thought was u cant ask to see pics but if someone puts there pics are up who wants to see i didnt realise they was just talking to people that have been on here for a long time i just thought they meant averyone thats all so y are u all being so rude about it i have not long joined so still not 100% sure on how it all works and before u say it again i did read the rules but thought if someone was offering to show there pics then u could ask

We have all been new, we've all been unable to see pics. We do everything we can to protect ALL members at all times. We don't get paid to moderate the forum. We do it to help others. I would hate to think my pictures were being looked at by a man or worse. Pictures of my breasts naked and going through stages of healing are very personal. Those people who feel the same then I will do everything I can to ensure that only genuine members share pics with each other. People that don't mind people seeing their pics will say so under their avatar picture. I think the rules are pretty clear, maybe read them again.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by boobs83 26th August 2011, 11:04 am

i do understand that but im only 9 days post op and not very happy with the way my implants are at the min and all i want to do is compare mine with others cause mine could just be the same as everyone elses which would make me feel alot better in 3 weeks they could change shape then i wouldnt be needing to look at pics its only that i wanted to compare mine to what they look like at the min but because of this ive got a pm block they havent thought about that im new and still abit unsure all i thought was if someone was offering to show there pics then that meant to us all plus i do understand that its just too protect us all from perves but i know im a women im not a perve just wanted to see the diff shapes in implants post op as im not happy thats all xx
boobs83
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by boobs83 26th August 2011, 11:10 am

and to be honest i thought i was an active member didnt realise i had newbie under my avatar
boobs83
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 26th August 2011, 11:10 am

boobs83 utube have stages of healing videos infact there was one put on here a few days ago. Type it into the search bar at the top, I hope you feel a bit happier with your new additions soon xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 26th August 2011, 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by boobs83 26th August 2011, 11:12 am

thanks peggysue so do i ill check it out xx
boobs83
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th August 2011, 11:19 am

Everyone heals differently so its not a good idea to compare yours to anyone else. It could make you feel worse. I'd take a look at the stages of healing video it gives a good insight into how they can change over time. No ones look great at 9 days post op. You may know you are a woman but we do not.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 26th August 2011, 3:34 pm

We're not a picture sharing site. Simple. If you're here to compare pics, you ain't going to get far.

Everyone is welcome, but I cannot count the number of times people don't read the rules. We have a massive forum at the very top in bright red that we ask all members to read before they start posting. If you don't read it and break the rules then we're going to pick up on it, and you aren't going to make friends. Ignorance is no excuse especially when you've had countless warnings directed at you.

The mods and I spend HOURS every day ensuring pervs and weirdos are kept off the forum. Until someone joins in, how do we know a newbie isn't a man, or someone who wants to steal pictures? The rules protect our members.

Final word on the matter: if you don't like the rules, then don't come back. Break the rules and face a ban. Simple.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 27th August 2011, 1:48 pm

Hey cud I take a look hunni ur avatar is awesome by the way xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 27th August 2011, 6:25 pm

thank you Natty !

Sure thing ill PM you my details, Your avatar is really good hun, what size are u ? xxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dd wannabe 27th August 2011, 10:27 pm

Hi Shelsuit - wondered if I could take a look at your pics? I've had 460 overs and most girls on here seem to have had unders. Would love to have something to compare with (although I was a 34AA to start so I'm expecting a bit of boob envy LOL).

Your avatar looks amazing. I can't bring myself to take a photo of myself yet - I'm still in an ugly sports bra. Grrr!
dd wannabe
dd wannabe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 29th August 2011, 12:44 pm

Hi Shelsuit,
Thanks for the password. I've been away so sorry for the delay.
I think they look AMAZING. Have a tiny bit of boob envy but also a bit scared as I still cant believe mine will be big Finally -- 460 Overs Pictures !!  - Page 3 204135
Your incisions for 2.5 weeks look really well healed too.
Hope you are very happy with them xx
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 29th August 2011, 3:33 pm

loopylou wrote:Hi Shelsuit,
Thanks for the password. I've been away so sorry for the delay.
I think they look AMAZING. Have a tiny bit of boob envy but also a bit scared as I still cant believe mine will be big Finally -- 460 Overs Pictures !!  - Page 3 204135
Your incisions for 2.5 weeks look really well healed too.
Hope you are very happy with them xx

Hey there Hun ! Thank u so much for ur comments !

Don't worry about ur boobs - I did and I now realise it was all for nothing ,

All the best !! Xxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next