Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pictures finally up!! day 1 to 3week 300c overs

+19
Baileys
gillmoo
rosygirl90
gemima-puddle-duck
SarahMichelle
madrigle66
Smallblue
needboobs
Katie J
rosey73
welshvicci123
momojack
roxanne
Redhead1
AmyD
Sammyj
TSmith
Love2run
jangledania
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

pictures finally up!! day 1 to 3week  300c overs Empty pictures finally up!! day 1 to 3week 300c overs

Post by jangledania 30th December 2011, 12:52 am

finally started my pic trail. if you'd like to see please pm me or say here and i'll pm you. would love some feedback, been wondering if my nipples are bit high? am very happy tho!

xx
jangledania
jangledania
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

pictures finally up!! day 1 to 3week  300c overs Empty Re: pictures finally up!! day 1 to 3week 300c overs

Post by Love2run 30th December 2011, 4:09 am

I would Love to have a look please. I currently have 270cc low profile partials and am getting 395cc high profiles but my dr wants to do overs so that they fill out my old breast tissue. SO to see some overs would be great please. I will PM you now
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

pictures finally up!! day 1 to 3week  300c overs Empty Re: pictures finally up!! day 1 to 3week 300c overs

Post by TSmith 30th December 2011, 6:46 am

would love to see please? :)
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 30th December 2011, 7:24 am

Would love to take a peek.
X
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 30th December 2011, 8:28 am

hi hun!! congrats would love a look if you don't mind, where abouts in devon are you? I'm a devon lass too xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead1 30th December 2011, 8:45 am

I would love to have a look too. Do you want me to pm my passwords so that you can have a look at mine.x
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 30th December 2011, 9:19 am

I would love to see please, I'm getting Impleo overs too, think 240ccs xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 30th December 2011, 10:56 am

Would love to see you pics xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 30th December 2011, 11:35 am

Could i take a peek? x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by jangledania 30th December 2011, 12:15 pm

thanks have pm'd you all! if anyone happy to send me their password would like to peek especially if further on from me to get an idea of how much more i might change.

my left is def bit lower than the right, tho nipple bit higher, bout 1cm. doubt its that noticable- i hope-!- to anyone else and i guess i wasnt that symmetrical to start with. also i think my left has droped a bit more so far, and is def softer than right. patience is a virtue i'm trying to learn!!

xx
jangledania
jangledania
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 30th December 2011, 1:18 pm

Hello..just had a look..you look like you are having a great time trying on all of your clothes to see how they fit!! :o)

They are looking great, and a good size for you too.. congrats! xxx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rosey73 30th December 2011, 1:25 pm

I would love a peak please x
rosey73
rosey73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie J 30th December 2011, 1:33 pm

I would like to take a peak :) but I don't think ive posted enough yet to have any pm's? xxx
Katie J
Katie J
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 30th December 2011, 1:41 pm

Katie J wrote:I would like to take a peak :) but I don't think ive posted enough yet to have any pm's? xxx

I think you need to have posted about 70 times to become an active member xxx Just keep joining in and you will get there pretty quick xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie J 30th December 2011, 2:01 pm

Maybe I will start my own posts seeing as I can talk for england :P. I will reply to your other post now too :) xx
Katie J
Katie J
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 30th December 2011, 2:45 pm

Thanks for letting me have a look :). You look great, I love the size!

I can't wait to try clothes without a bra again! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 30th December 2011, 4:40 pm

u only sent me your password no username
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 30th December 2011, 7:14 pm

Can i take a peak plse?

I had 280's so would like to compare. Keep wishing i had the 310's.
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 30th December 2011, 7:19 pm

Hi can I take a peek pls? I'm 10 days post op with 300 overs. You're welcome to look at my pics. X
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 10th January 2012, 10:33 pm

Hi I would love to have a peek too as I'm trying to decide whether or not to go for either 300 or 330cc nagor high profiles and can't decide ! (this is a re do currently have 20 year old implants 240cc overs). Would really appreciate any help and advice from anyone out there ! Thank you x
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahMichelle 10th January 2012, 10:56 pm

Hi jangledania, I wouldn't mind a look if that's okay. I'm going to get mine done in the next few days when I'm a bit less delicate. I will send you the password if you are interested. Xxx
SarahMichelle
SarahMichelle
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by gemima-puddle-duck 10th January 2012, 11:01 pm

Could i have a wee look. Ill pm you mine too if you want. Xx
gemima-puddle-duck
gemima-puddle-duck
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 11th January 2012, 2:58 pm

hi can i look plese???/xxxxxxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by gillmoo 11th January 2012, 4:54 pm

Jangledania I had 300cc overs too and am about a month berhind you, could I seeplease? It would be good to compare xx
gillmoo
gillmoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 11th January 2012, 6:57 pm

Hi there can I ask did you have High Profiles ? I am not sure whether to go for 300cc HP's or not (I am worried as I don't want the tennis ball look pictures finally up!! day 1 to 3week  300c overs 923101 and have read mixed things about HP's. Thank youpictures finally up!! day 1 to 3week  300c overs 923101
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next