Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back pain ??-- is it the boobs ??

+2
Opal_Eyes
Shelsuit
6 posters

Go down

Back pain ??-- is it the boobs ?? Empty Back pain ??-- is it the boobs ??

Post by Shelsuit 28th July 2011, 4:13 pm

Hey girls ..

This week iv had such a stiff back and it's not common for me to ever feel stiff etc, I haven't been doing anything terribly strenuous and so can't think of why it would be ... Except the boobs maybe ? Has anyone else felt back pains a few weeks after surgery ?

Is this an obvious Q ? Lol xxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Back pain ??-- is it the boobs ?? Empty Re: Back pain ??-- is it the boobs ??

Post by Opal_Eyes 28th July 2011, 4:15 pm

Have you been lying in a different position since you had your BA? I'm sure sleeping on your back would make it ache if you're not used to sleeping on your back. Or maybe just being a little bit less active than usual could cause you some back pain. Have you tried a hot water bottle on it?

Hope the pain eases up, back ache is the absolute worst! x
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th July 2011, 11:03 pm

Hi hun, I can suffer with back pain sometimes, but after my BA was the worst, I didn't know why. But one day my mother pointed out I was walking like a hunch back, didn't even realise I was doing it. So I recommend checking your own posture when you are walking around, shoulders back, back straight lol. You'll be amazed that you dont realise you are taking on a protect new boobies hunch back stance. Also the sleeping on your back doesn't help and also due to swelling it can make your new boobies a little heavier than they would normally be. All this together results in the back pain. So a hot water bottle on your back to help relax the muscles and check your posture at all times even when sitting down. It will pass hun.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaDe 29th July 2011, 2:38 am

I had the worse back pain that did not let up until after 3 weeks post op. I think it was a combination of sleeping on my back, wearing the sports bra and swelling, and also doing a little to much. We took a 22 hour road trip 10 days post op because my husband had a death in the family and that took a lot out of me. My back feels great this week. I just made 4 weeks post op today.
TiaDe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 29th July 2011, 2:53 am

Yes, I had such bad back pain after my op and I dont get back pain ever. I think it the combination of sleeping differently, holding our body different during the recovery, and the new frontal additions.

My ps said to try and make sure I was standing up straight, and to move around gently to get the back muscles moving again.

It does go away though. x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by uplift 29th July 2011, 3:01 am

Hi all, yes the dreaded back ache mine hurts so bad sometimes i wonder if itll get better. My bum also aches but since putting a pillow under my thighs it has helped ......misf1 u r absolutely right about the posture i found myself doing the same thing standing and sitting with a hunch back
Trying to protect my boobs...the surgery does bruise u up quite bad so yes its a combination of things. I honestly cannot wait for a relaxing hot bath...
uplift
uplift
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 29th July 2011, 8:57 am

Aw thanks so much girls I thought I wa getting old !! Haa

Now that u mention it I have been leaning forward / hunching ! And sleeping on my back is just awful, in the morning it hurts so I'm going to start trying to sleep on my side this week, also I will give the hot water bottle a go later tonight as anything that will stop me feeling 100 is great !

Thanks alot for all ur in put girls, much appreciated ! Xx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down