Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lower back pain

5 posters

Go down

Lower back pain Empty Lower back pain

Post by bluemango 26th July 2013, 12:29 am

Hey ladies since my BA on Wednesday I have been having lower back pain everyday when I sleep. Although I was told its ok to sleep on the side but I am too scared to squash my boobs so I have been sleeping flat.

Has any of u ladies had lower back pain too?

Aslo my scar on my left boob hurts more than the right one? It's kind of a pull/tight feeling? Is this normal? I am so scared that my scar is going to rip open :-S
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Lower back pain Empty Re: Lower back pain

Post by COOKIE 26th July 2013, 1:00 am

Lower back pain is very normal Blue yes 

If you're more comfortable to stay on your back right now, try popping a hot water bottle in a rolled towel and putting that in the small of your back lovely. A pillow under your knees helps take the pressure away from your back too.

If you feel ready to sleep on your side, your V pillow is really great for making that transition comfortable. You can hug the V-pillow in a position that allows the bottom boob to rest on the bed but not to have any pressure on it from your body at all. A soft pair of rolled socks between your boobs too helps lots because it will help to maintain that stability of your boobs.

Your posture too is something you might want to think about. After a BA, we can often instinctively stoop to protect our boobs, but if you think posture and keep yourself straightened up when standing or walking this too will help your back to feel better

One scar still hurting is also normal Blue. Its just taking a little longer to heal than the other side and that's OK. If you've been ironing or doing anything that may put stress on that side, this too could be the cause of the pain more on that side.

Generally if you're feeling pain, its just your body's way of telling you it needs rest. So just be sure to think about what you're doing and that you're not overdoing it.

Other than that, its fine lovely. Scars can be quite sore for a while, but as long as they're clean and looking good there's nothing at all to worry about. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 26th July 2013, 5:51 am

awwwwww thanks for ur reply cookie!!!! i am so gonna try the hot water bottle and pillow under my knees technique.

i am a very active person so since i was discharged from the hospital yesterday i have been going out to dinners and been walking around in the house. i havent been really just lying in bed..... maybe i should rest a bit more.....

and i took a shower today and realized my left boob sits higher than my right boob? is this normal????? my left boob seems like the naughty one - it hurts more, scar is a bit more sensitive and now it sits higher! whats going on???

and did u have funny looking nipples after ur BA? i just realized that my nipples are numbs and a bit bigger than b4 as well.......
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 26th July 2013, 6:31 am

It's perfectly normal to have wonky boobs for a while hun x and cookies advice about the rolled towel and pillow really helped me, I had terrible back pain! I hope you feel better soon xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychickan 26th July 2013, 10:03 am

I took cookies advice with the hot water bottle and propped knees as i had quite a lot of pain - but it wasn't until my boyfriend pointed out a was walking like a wally, all hunched over that i realised it was my posture that was causing it, and i didn't even realise i was walking that way! x
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 26th July 2013, 10:29 am

Hehe we all walk funny at the beginning, I think it's just natural for us to try and protect the new boobage lol x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 26th July 2013, 10:37 am

I have the same problem with the left one...it's slightly higher and way more painful and i am 3 weeks post op BUT it is getting better every single day so try not to worry too much as from what i have read on here they equalize at some point Smike
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 26th July 2013, 11:26 am

I just want them to drop already! And my scars hurt more at night for some weird reason.
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 26th July 2013, 11:32 am

Stuff the dropping I just want the pain to go :)
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th July 2013, 11:46 am

bluemango wrote:awwwwww thanks for ur reply cookie!!!! i am so gonna try the hot water bottle and pillow under my knees technique.

i am a very active person so since i was discharged from the hospital yesterday i have been going out to dinners and been walking around in the house. i havent been really just lying in bed..... maybe i should rest a bit more.....

and i took a shower today and realized my left boob sits higher than my right boob? is this normal????? my left boob seems like the naughty one - it hurts more, scar is a bit more sensitive and now it sits higher! whats going on???

and did u have funny looking nipples after ur BA? i just realized that my nipples are numbs and a bit bigger than b4 as well.......

Wonky boobs are very normal lovely. When we have a BA, we aren't having one operation, we're actually have two! One on each breast and its very possible that one breast suffered a little more trauma than the other one.

The breast that suffered more trauma is generally the one that's higher, harder and giving more discomfort. In time this breast will catch up with the other one, but it can take its time. I had wonky boobs for ten weeks, it took a further two for them to fully even out, so twelve weeks in total. I'm not saying yours will take as long as that lol, just that its fine and don't worry if they don't even up early post-op.

Your nipples can very often look odd after surgery. Your skin has been super stretched and this can possibly distort the areola. But its nothing to worry about at all. As your skin starts to relax, your nipples will revert back to their normal size and shape. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 27th July 2013, 8:30 am

cookie wrote:
bluemango wrote:awwwwww thanks for ur reply cookie!!!! i am so gonna try the hot water bottle and pillow under my knees technique.

Wonky boobs are very normal lovely. When we have a BA, we aren't having one operation, we're actually have two! One on each breast and its very possible that one breast suffered a little more trauma than the other one.

The breast that suffered more trauma is generally the one that's higher, harder and giving more discomfort. In time this breast will catch up with the other one, but it can take its time. I had wonky boobs for ten weeks, it took a further two for them to fully even out, so twelve weeks in total. I'm not saying yours will take as long as that lol, just that its fine and don't worry if they don't even up early post-op.

Your nipples can very often look odd after surgery. Your skin has been super stretched and this can possibly distort the areola. But its nothing to worry about at all. As your skin starts to relax, your nipples will revert back to their normal size and shape. Xx

awwww thanks cookie!!!!! ur reply always give me a peace of mind! today i can hear/feel my rite boob makes this funny noise. its like a vibrating noise? omg how embarrassing if this happens when i am back to work in front my workmates.....
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th July 2013, 10:04 am

I'm glad you feel better Blue Hug 

The noises coming from your boobs are a funny thing. You will heal them crystal clear, but others won't hear at all, so don't worry about it hun. Unless you let your face give you away and give reason for question lol, no-ones gonna know. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 28th July 2013, 3:41 am

Thanks cookie! One more question, I have been very bloated and constipated after my BA. I eat very healthy but still couldn't go to toilet very often at all! Is this because I am on heaps of pain killers n antibiotics? I am only taking the normal pail killers which is panadol... Did this happen to u too? What should I do or eat to be less constipated?
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th July 2013, 8:49 am

Yes Blue. All down to the GA and the painkillers yes 

If you have any laxatives at home, now would be the time to take some. Sennakot is a good one if you don't have anything and want to pop down the chemists or possibly the supermarket would sell them. They are mild so can be bought over the counter.

Constipation after having a BA is VERY common Blue, so all very normal lovely. I also found prunes helped a lot to. They're not the nicest of fruit, well I personally don't like them. But I ate them because I knew they'd help and they really did.

Being mobile is another thing that helps lots. As you move around this stimulates the bowel, so if you're able to get yourself out for a nice walk, this too will help lots babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 28th July 2013, 11:18 am

Kool! I will def try ur advises! Thanks cookie u r the best!
i just want my boobs to settle already! They are still numb !!!! >:-[
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th July 2013, 11:30 am

Lol. They'll settle babe... But in their own good time haha!

Numbness to is very normal. Full sensation can take a year or more to return but most women have it back by around six months. At this stage in your recovery I really wouldn't worry about that at all lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down