Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The final nail in the coffin of my boob dreams

+10
springstep123
lauraswts
Opal_Eyes
Dolly6410
smile!
peggysue
tracy2010
Love2run
barbiecon
Rach26
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The final nail in the coffin of my boob dreams Empty The final nail in the coffin of my boob dreams

Post by Rach26 28th July 2011, 10:02 am

Hey girls

Some of you have been following my story, I know, about getting the money from my friend for my boobs.

If you don't know I'll explain in brief. A male friend came to me a couple of months ago with problems with his wife (he had been naughty, been caught out, and his wife had thrown him out refusing to let him see their kids). Anyway I helped him out, gave advice and made a phone call for him. He was then allowed to see his kids whenever he wanted and he is starting to get back in his wife's good books. So he said he really owed me and was there anything he could do for me. So I jokingly said he could pay for my boobs - and he agreed!!! I had my consultations, chose my surgeon, and paid the deposit. So he then transferred the money to my bank account.

But the money never arrived. And his bank have lost it and have no idea where it oar now.

He's been fighting them since Tuesday to try and get it back (still no luck so far) and then was going to get the full amount out in cash over the counter then go to my bank and pay it direct into my account.

Well I text him this morning to ask how it was going getting it back etc and said that it is now 18 days til my op, I should have paid the balance 3 days ago, and if I don't pay it soon I'm scared that they'll cancel my op.

He text me back saying he has to get it sorted today as he will be out of the country from tomorrow for a week.

Basically if it isn't sorted and in my account by the end of today then I will be cancelling my op. My op was in 18 days, pre-op next Tuesday. And they won't let me do either if I haven't paid in full.

I know there's still 6 hours or so til close of business today but I just can't see it being sorted in just 6 hours.

So I guess I can put the final nail in the coffin and bury my dream of getting my boobs done
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

The final nail in the coffin of my boob dreams Empty Re: The final nail in the coffin of my boob dreams

Post by barbiecon 28th July 2011, 10:07 am

aww hun i literally got teary reading that iv followed your story and was so happy for you wen we thought it was all soted! is there no way u can do a finance plan??? Xxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

The final nail in the coffin of my boob dreams Empty Re: The final nail in the coffin of my boob dreams

Post by Love2run 28th July 2011, 10:12 am

That really sucks and I am sorry it doesnt seem like it is going to work out, but 6 hrs is 6hrs so you never know your luck!
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 28th July 2011, 10:15 am

There's no way I'll get finance hun. I've only just come off an iva, I have £300 rent arrears, £100 gas and electric areas, a £300 maxed out credit card, and £800 debt to Avon from when I was a rep. And I'm a single mum who doesn't work. So even though I actually get in just shy of £2500 a month from tax credits, disability living allowance (for my son), child benefit and income support, no finance company will touch me with a barge pole because of my debt and cos I don't have a job despite having more coming in than a lot of people who do work!!!

There's no way I'm going to be able to get it done if the money isn't through by the end of the day
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 28th July 2011, 10:21 am

Oh hun Im very sad to hear this as Ive been following your story. But surely if it is an error on the banks part they will have to sort it for him? You still have 16 days until your op so could you not pay them a small amount now and explain you are still getting the rest of the money together? Ive heard alot of companies are quite good like this and will let you pay later? Just tell them it's taking a bit longer than you thought but you will have the money in time for the op.

Good luck, I really hope it gets sorted for you xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 28th July 2011, 10:23 am

can he not put the finance in his name (the man thats going to pay) ..? xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 28th July 2011, 10:26 am

Tracy - I only have £230 hun. Thats all I have in my savings. They won't even hold the date for just £480 when the op is £6980!!

I'm going to call them in a bit and say that they'll get a call from me at the end of the day either to pay or to cancel :-(

Barbie - no he can't. If he did that then his wife would find out and he doesn't want her knowing.
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 28th July 2011, 10:29 am

Ow hunnie how absolutely terrible! 6 hours to go,it may still happen! Its such a horrible feeling wanting these boobies so bad,I wish we could all just be happy with what we have but life is not easy. I've been following your story and sending out big big hugs and support for you xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 28th July 2011, 10:31 am

I'll keep my fingers crossed that this gets sorted today for you. Sorry that you're having to go through this. I know how upset you must be esp when it's so close to the op. xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 28th July 2011, 10:45 am

I can try that hun. I would need to get hubby to take time off work to have the kids.

But the reason I was doing it over summer hols was so that I had enough time to recover before rushing round like a mad thing on school runs. Cos from August 15th I would have about 3 1/2 weeks until they go back to school. But unless I book for start of xmas hols (and I don't really want to be useless over xmas) then I won't get another long break til Easter or even next summer!! But Mybreast only let you postpone once and it has to be within 6 months of the original date. So the only time I can do it, without having to worry about school runs as soon as my hubby goes back to work, is start of xmas hols
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smile! 28th July 2011, 11:09 am

aw hun, i'm devastated for you! But if its the bank thats misplaced the money and theres evidence of the money leaving his account but not being received anywhere then hopefully they'll be able to sort it asap.
Really hope it gets sorted for you in time for your op! xxx
smile!
smile!
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 28th July 2011, 11:16 am

Ariaangie - I've spoken to hubby and he said if I'm postponing then postpone lift to Jan then implants maybe Easter. He said this cos he doesn't have enough holiday to do Dec plus people already have time off booked. But Jan nobody else is off yet and he gets a new load of holiday allowance.

But like you say, if the money does suddenly come through I can always try and move the date back to 15th August again xx

smile - thing is if the bank entered my account number wrong when putting the transfer through it could have gone into someone's account, but not mine. I don't know if it would still be as easy cos normally they have to claim it back from the account they put it into and give them notice of it which is usually something like a months notice. Which would be after my lift date as that's only in 18 days. So if that's what's happened then I'll have to cancel August anyway.
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smile! 28th July 2011, 11:19 am

Oh i didn't think of that! Well seen as it seems as though they are the ones who have messed up, i cant see him not being able to get the money back, but it will be such a shame if it takes a while and you lose the date! Got my fingers crossed for you!!! xxx
smile!
smile!
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 28th July 2011, 11:24 am

owww noooooooooooooooooo rach!!! we cant lose you as an august buddy The final nail in the coffin of my boob dreams 683465 i've got my fingers and toes crossed, miracles can happen! keep harrasing the bank. its like on cinderella... rach26 will get her boobies done!!!! The final nail in the coffin of my boob dreams 184153
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 28th July 2011, 11:53 am

No no noooooooo!! hissy

I hope that it still happens for you! Sending a**e kicking vibes for the bank your way.....

Big hugs x

Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 28th July 2011, 12:25 pm

I'm hoping it still happens too girls. But there's only 3 and a half hours of the working day left and still no news so it isn't looking good.

Thing is I'm totally helpless in this cos I can't even contact the bank that lost the money as it is his bank not mine so they wouldn't talk to me!! So I have to leave it up to him. And he is doing his best but he's a company director so he's really busy all the time.

I text him a couple of hours ago for an update but heard nothing. I'm gonna text him again in a mo and see if he replies this time.
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lauraswts 28th July 2011, 12:51 pm

Is it possible he has changed his mind about paying and doesnt want to tell you?? surely he should be panicing about all that money leaving his account and if its not going to you, where is it going?These things are sent to try us! Have you ever tried [link removed].com get your story on there and see if someone else is willing to pay?? hope it works out hunni xxx
lauraswts
lauraswts
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 28th July 2011, 1:50 pm

you will get your boobies x
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 28th July 2011, 2:22 pm

Laura - he is panicking hun!!! I doubt he has changed his mind about it. I do know him well enough that he would tell me something like that.

I haven't tried that website (I know which one you mean) but I know that it would take time to raise enough money to have the op, I certainly wouldn't get it by August :( I may give it a try though.

Springstep, I'm glad you are so positive. I just can't be right now :(
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 28th July 2011, 2:53 pm

Aw im thinking of you hun, dont give up hun. Lots og hugs for you xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 28th July 2011, 2:55 pm

Any news on this yet? We are all rooting for you x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 28th July 2011, 4:05 pm

Well the money has been traced and is on it's way back to him. So that is fab news!!!

I asked him how long it will take to get back to him and then be paid into my account (bearing in mine he doesn't trust them to transfer it so will be taking cash out and putting it direct into my account). But I haven't had a reply yet.

When I hear from him, which I'm hoping will be very soon, I will call MyBreast and ask if I can have an extension on paying them, until the day after he reckons I'll have the money.

If they can't do that then I'll postpone it til January but pay it as soon as I get the money so that it is all paid and I don't need to worry,
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 28th July 2011, 4:15 pm

OMG that is great news!! They are bound to say yes. Im sure if you explain everything to them they will understand. You'll be paying before you have it done so they really shouldn't have a problem.

Bet you are relieved xxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 28th July 2011, 5:03 pm

OMG rach i cant believe they have traced it and all this you have gone through. Where did it go? Im soo pleased for you and im sure my breast will be happy, aslong they get that money. Yay The final nail in the coffin of my boob dreams 773440 xxxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by smile! 28th July 2011, 5:14 pm

ah thats great news! chuffed for you!! xx
smile!
smile!
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next