Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's normal and what's abnormal??

3 posters

Go down

What's normal and what's abnormal?? Empty What's normal and what's abnormal??

Post by Lil K 21st July 2011, 10:30 am

Hi girls. Had my ba on Monday 18th. Everything was going great until I felt really sick yesterday. I have now stopped taking the co codamol and I'm taking panadol instead. I no longer feel sick (yayy) but I'm starting to notice things I didn't before. I'm not sure if this is because I've stopped taking the super strong painkillers. Maybe the normal paracetamol doesn't mask the pain/feeling as much...

My boobs are hot and throbbing, not painful but a very strange feeling.

They are also itchy and I get a wierd cold bubble sensation every now and again.

I am also breathing different, I have been since day one but haven't noticed any improvement. I'm taking shallower breaths, I can take a deep breath but have to be sat down doing nothing.

My neck and upper back are aching, I'm presuming that's because of the awkward sleeping positions though.

Apologies if you've read things like this a million times before. Just want to make sure there nothing untoward. X

Lil K
Lil K
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

What's normal and what's abnormal?? Empty Re: What's normal and what's abnormal??

Post by Miss Milly 21st July 2011, 10:46 am

Sounds very similar to me. Have you still got a bandage or strap on tight? Because that will be hammering your breathing? But I still feel like I can't take a full, deep breath because everything's so tight. I get breathless very easily. I feel like an invalid!! And I'm 3 weeks post op (but I live in Spain and it's boiling hot which doesn't help the energy levels).

Aching back - yup (much better now though)
Hot and throbbing boobs - yup (less so now)
Cold bubble sensation - yup (not any more)

Hang in there. This will pass. Take it easy. Be an invalid. M xxx
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

What's normal and what's abnormal?? Empty Re: What's normal and what's abnormal??

Post by Lil K 21st July 2011, 10:54 am

Hi Miss Milly. I've got a really thick adhesive tape/bandage thing on. It goes practically all around my boobs. On top of that I've got a sorts bra on. Glad I'm not alone in feeling like this. It's horrible isn't it!!

Must b harder for you being in Spain. Although I'd love to live in a hotter climate I think I'd struggle right now with being an invalid. Lol. TC X
Lil K
Lil K
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Milly 21st July 2011, 10:58 am

That bandage will be affecting your breathing for sure. It's doing an important job though, so try not to hate it too much! You will feel some relief when it's off. Yup - it can all be pretty yucky right now. I was very depressed during the first 2-3 weeks with the pain and discomfort. But I am really getting better now and feeling more myself. It's such a relief. M xx
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st July 2011, 1:29 pm

All you have said is completely normal
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down