Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im all booked for my BA.....

4 posters

Go down

Im all booked for my BA..... Empty Im all booked for my BA.....

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 14th July 2011, 8:11 pm

Hey girls, i finally booked my BA today after some upset and disappointment, im finally happy again and having my BA with Mr Singh on the 26th August 2011

I thought id share my story so far, well i had a consult with doctor moraci at HMG on 12 July 2011, and i came away devasted. He told me i would need to have a uplift first and then have a BA in a year time once all the scars had heeled. Get this i would have to pay for two whole operation totallying nearly 9000, i was not going to pay this much money. I came away tuesday night, and was in a really bad mood. The poor husband had to put up with me. Im all booked for my BA..... 199385

Then today i went to the new mya clinic in upper wimpole street and had a consult with Mr Singh who was lovely. He told me that i would only need a implant. He advised me that they would drop but it would give me that very natural look, that i am looking for. He examined me, and let me try on a bra with implant in so i get the idea, and wow was i impressed. I was very happy with mr singh and we have agreed on 745 CC Extra full projection.

As you can imagine i came away very happy and feeling very comfortable with mr singh who understand exactly what i wanted. The best part was it was half the price HMG quoted me. Im all booked for my BA..... 773440

So i am now booked in for 26th august 2010 at Highgate and i am soo excited. I now have 6 weeks to work hard the gym and get organized lol. I am a very happy women now.

xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Im all booked for my BA..... Empty Re: Im all booked for my BA.....

Post by barbiecon 14th July 2011, 8:27 pm

''So i am now booked in for 26th august 2010 at Highgate''
think u mean 2011 lol! but well done darling so happy to no its al booked bet your so excited i ad a few money problems and thought it wouldnt go ahean but my inlaws paid so was very lucky! my ba is on saturday let the countdowns begin xx p.s what size are u hoping to be? xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 14th July 2011, 8:30 pm

I asked for a double GG, im a double dd at the moment, but due to weightloss, there shrinking. lol
You must be so excited for saturday, what size are you hoping to be? xx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 15th July 2011, 7:24 am

its interesting that one surgeon would think you need an uplift and another didnt. What a great size implant to get tho! 715!! i was a 34c and had 460cc taking me to a 34ff, so you will def get your gg///
Would you mind if i had a look at your pics??? you say your a dd at the mo? xxxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 15th July 2011, 7:39 am

Yeah i know, and i was also looking at liposuction too, and the doctor that said i need a lift was happy to do the lipo and mr singh said that i didnt lipo and was honest where he said that i should carry on with my gym work.
To be honest the first surgeon spent 15 mins with me and mr singh spent 45 mins with me, telling me the risk and really explaining the procedure to me.
I dont have any pictures up yet hun, when i take some picture i will let you know hun. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 15th July 2011, 8:07 am

Im all booked for my BA..... 154564 So happy for you hun! I am jealous I would like a pair of 700's!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down