Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital group consultation

+8
candy rain
KIRSTY#
carol_s
shiv*
ruby roo
minxy106
thevisionoflife
lovestruckromeo
12 posters

Go down

Hospital group consultation Empty Hospital group consultation

Post by lovestruckromeo 15th February 2011, 6:11 pm

Today at lunch I phoned the hospital group to arrange a consultation (my first, anywhere) - I am booked in for sat march 5th but the lady said she would get this woman Lynne to phone me and run through everything beforehand - is so they can decide on which surgeon to allocate me to or will I not see a surgeon on my first consulation? Can anyone who's had a consultation at the hospital group help?
I must admit for anyone that's worried about post arriving in the house when they're not there and getting into the wrong hands, don't be! She originally said she would send me out a letter confirming the details but when I explained I hadn't yet told my mum about it (waiting until I am a bit more sure and seeing what financial payment methods they can offer me first! Also, I'm scared to lol) she was very lovely and said she would block all post and send me an email instead :)

Thanks,
Tash xx
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Hospital group consultation Empty Re: Hospital group consultation

Post by thevisionoflife 15th February 2011, 6:31 pm

Hey Hun,

Where about's are you going to see them? I went to the Norwich one.

I went for a consultation with them and I talked to the surgeon (MR Russo) and the patient care coordinator.

However I wasn't pleased with the service, I was only in for about 20mins, the surgeon said some of my questions were stupid and came across very arrogant. The care coordinator had the impression that nothing would go on and wouldn't admit the risks of surgery.

However some people have been with them and have good results and I have seen them! So just go with you guts, its a good starting point especially with the free consultation.

I'm booked in to see Spire 1st March so will be able to compare them both!

Good luck hun! Cheerleader
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Hospital group consultation Empty I'm booked!

Post by minxy106 15th February 2011, 6:45 pm

I'm booked to go there for my 1st consultation soon, I'm hopefully going with Dr Payne. I've heard nothing but good things about this place, i think everyone has their own experiences and opinions. Just go, it's free! You'll know if its right for you or not x
minxy106
minxy106
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestruckromeo 15th February 2011, 7:36 pm

Thanks for your replies, I am a little worried now though as I will also be going to the Norwich clinic! I don't want to get put off by the first consultation I have... maybe I should just ask to see a different surgeon to Mr Russo?
I was also thinking of having a consultation at transform, maybe I should book it before I chicken out lol
Minxy, you'll have to let me know how your consultation goes :)
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 15th February 2011, 7:46 pm

Firstly good luck with ur consultation, and i also went with the hospital group, and the service for me has been fantastic, i was at nottingham clinic but have also visited the norwich on, the pc there is lovely and also mr suliman that works there is a really nice man. my consultation lasted ages but i had a different surgeon so some may be different. but then again mr russo is very good at his job. good luck on ur boobie journey xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 15th February 2011, 7:46 pm

I thought I recognized her name!

You might get on ok with her babes, I just thought she was giving me the big sell. And he at the time just seemed like he wanted to go home. Maybe got them on a bad day.

Some people sing from the rooftops about Russso and he was on embarrassing bodys the other night, I've seen some implants by him and they looked good - he likes the natural look.

Just because I didn't warm to them doesn't mean you wont, they do good deals if you play hard to get!

Go and see them as its free it will give you a better idea, I am glad I went to see them. I think spire will be better for me, I have tubular breasts so its a little more complicated than a normal BA.

Don't be worried to go and see them its the only way you'll find out what you want.

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestruckromeo 15th February 2011, 8:16 pm

I feel a bit better now about going to see them, I shall take it as it comes and make my own opinions :)
I have just been reading on their website that they don't do finance plans for breast enlargements though!
Guess I will have to look into a loan or credit card. I have no idea what my credit rating's like though.. wouldn't want to get rejected and ruin it!
I kind of wish I'd have made this decision a year ago so I could have saved a bit of money beforehand! Trouble is I want it now lol
xx
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 15th February 2011, 8:49 pm

hee hee its always the way!

Have you got any money saved?

One thing that also put me off about hospital group is the travel, think its around 3 - 3 1/2 hours away for the Clinic in Bromsgrove, I think they did open one in Cambridge not sure if they do surgery there though. I'm doing it alone so travel would be a pain for me, not to mention the price of it!

The lowest I got them was £3895 for Natrelles, first of all was quoted £3995 for CUI and £4595 Natrelle and if you see my ticker at how much I will be paying at Spire! a lot of difference from the cheapest price.

When I went they had pip implants still as the ones they show you and of course I asked if these were the type they use and she said yes, I then pointed out they were recalled! She had no idea. :doh:

This was last year so maybe they have cleaned it up a bit!

Let us know how you get on! Hopefully will be better for you, as ruby roo said Russo (for some) has a good reputation as a good surgeon, at the time I was gutted he wasn't very good for me as I read so many wonderful things.

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 15th February 2011, 10:26 pm

Hey I had three consultations at different places before I went to The hospital group and it was the best one I went to and I booked my BA on my first visit there (I'm booked in for 3rd march) I did go the Bromsgrove clinic but that is the actual hospital you'll go to to have you op and it's beautiful! Its so clean inside and you feel you're in a very safe place to have an op! My PCC was lovely and my surgeon Dr. Renato Zaccheddu was lovely aswell. I was worried about telling my mom about it to but now I dont know why cuz when I did tell her she was totally understanding and came to my consultations with me and actually go the loan out for me to pay her back! Also if you did have post it doesnt say anything about the hospital group on the envelopes so your mom wouldn't know where it was from!
Good luck with your consultation and everything else! xx
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 15th February 2011, 10:48 pm

Hey Tash, I had Michael Payne from THG and both he and Dolan Park were fantastic. If you opt for the Natrelles I think they throw in a chauffeur car to the hospital and back for free (well at least it was for me and I live in Torquay).
I have redone the Consultation Notebook for Roxychick in PDF format and emailed it to her, so hopefully it will be available on the forum shortly so you will be able to download it and print it out in readiness for your consultation.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 17th February 2011, 10:19 am

Hi Tash,

I have mine booked with the hospital group. I went there and MYA for consultations and I decided straight away the Hospital group was the one for me, as all the staff was lovely, the surgeon was really nice. I went to the london clinic. I have herd so many good things about Dolan park hospital, where the surgery will take place, and I cant wait!!!!
Payment wise, if you want to pay monthly they give you details for a finance company at your consultation .
Good luck. xx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 17th February 2011, 12:30 pm

I had my op at The hospital Group 2 days ago and OMG they were great im not in any pain, feel good just a bit achy and the service there was awesome although its not my time having a bit of work there. I had michale payne and he was great, like the girls have said each to there own but i couldn't be more happy with them if i tried x
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 17th February 2011, 2:09 pm

leeds clinic for me,mr sulaiman for my op,no problems for me either,all the best
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 17th February 2011, 3:57 pm

thevisionoflife

How rude saying your questions were stupid. What questions? He sounds like an idiot!
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 17th February 2011, 6:38 pm

Well I had two pages of questions and when he got down to these ones:

Q: Can you make sure breasts look symmetric, as enlarging can make different sizes in breast more noticeable?

Q: Can you ensure the nipples point correctly and not out to the sides? Or different directions?

He said who ever wrote the questions were stupid, they were stupid question to ask. I think he was trying to say he can only enlarge what god gave me...... definitely not what I want.

People have said they had great experiences with him though and he gave them hugs at the end of the consultation!

I guess he didn't like me, Maybe I asked too many questions! lol. I just wanted to make sure he could 100% give me the breasts I wanted.....and judging from the consultation I don't think he could.

Sorry I didn't want to rock the boat about the hospital group just giving honest opinion.
group hug
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestruckromeo 17th February 2011, 6:46 pm

Thanks for all the replies, it's great to hear everyone's stories - I'll be sure to post on here how it goes on the 5th!
Carol - how much more expensive were your natrelles than the standard implant they offer? I quite like the idea of them from what I've read...
Did most people have an idea in their head of how large they would like to go before they got told how many cc's the surgeon would offer them?
I'm currently a 34B although have never been properly measured, and I was hoping for a DD, I guess I'll have to wait and see what they tell me I can have as I was also hoping for unders.

Thanks
Tash xx
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 17th February 2011, 6:48 pm

Don't think you are rocking any boats hunnie, just giving your honest opinion about the surgeon in question - and that is valuable for all of us.
Your savings ticker is coming along nicely - well over 80% saved now dance
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 17th February 2011, 6:53 pm

Hi Tash,
I think it was about £250 extra for the Natrelle Anantomicals from what I remember - but I didn't write it down I'm afraid.
I initially said I wanted a D or DD, but after being on here a week I decided I quite liked E's - but Michael told me that because of my skin and other things he didn't think I could go that large, but he would put in the largest he could which he said should give me a DD.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 17th February 2011, 7:02 pm

I'm having the natrelle implants and I think I got told they were around £400 more than CUI but I could be wrong as I didnt write it down because luckily at the time I booked they had an offer on so I got £700 off my op, so It would normally of been £4595 I actually paid £3895. But my PCC did say the CUI implants are still very very good implants and plenty of girls have had them and been more than happy! xx
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie85 19th February 2011, 11:03 am

hi,firstly i'd like to wish you luck and hope all goes well and you get what your looking to achieve..
i had my first ba with the hospital group feb 09 and initially couldnt fault them they answered all my questions,i booked with them on my first visit..
just recently i found out i have pip implants which there has been alot of worry and concern for women with these.
i went up in oct 2010 because i have not been happy with results 6mths post op,nothing was done.
i then spoke with pcc a mth or so ago and had an app, he knows i have never been happy,had previous contact etc,and knew i wanted to change implant so as result to that he quoted me a price of £4600 with natrelles telling me that was a good price and they are looking after me being previous patient..what a load of tosh!
after speaking to others inc here some had a price of £3895-£4245 natrelles..i felt really let down by this and fobbed off as he knew i wanted them re-done and was avoiding the fact they had previously given me an unlicensed product that was more prone to ruptures etc..because of this i have booked my 2nd ba with bmi who have been fantastic so far and very supportive..when you spend that amount of money and put your trust in them in the first place you expect to get an amazing service and i just didnt get that with these..dolan park is lovely,clean and friendly,its just the after service which i was appalled by..again good luck and hope it goes well x
natalie85
natalie85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 19th February 2011, 11:18 am

Hi hun, I went with the hospital group, Mr Sulaiman. I LOVED him and now I LOVE my boobs! 3 months post op now and just been back to see him, I had to hug him!!!! x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down