Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

teardrops versus rounds!

+3
Love2run
madalena
teddy73
7 posters

Go down

teardrops versus rounds! Empty teardrops versus rounds!

Post by teddy73 14th July 2011, 9:44 am

Whilst I was never really settled on what size, shape, under, overs etc. I wanted, my consultant has more or less convinced me to go with the rounds. He says that they are more popular, less prone to 'turning' etc. I'm completely happy with this but had always thought that I would go with the teardrop shape as I didn't want the 'stuck on' luck. What do you guys think, I'd love to hear you opinions on rounds versus teardrops. All the pics that I've looked through just happened to be rounds!

Its funny really - when I started thinking about implants a couple of years ago, I wanted smallish teardrops. Now having done my research I want big, round wobbly ones teardrops versus rounds! 113752 teardrops versus rounds! 113752
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

teardrops versus rounds! Empty Re: teardrops versus rounds!

Post by madalena 14th July 2011, 9:52 am

i was thinking the same as you befor my consultation. wen i heart that they can turn i change my mind! i have round an im very happy, they look natural(like teardrops because my breast befor ba was like that)
madalena
madalena
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 14th July 2011, 10:04 am

I am having a teardrop in a 255cc low profile. I too, had heard alot about teardrops turning but my Dr uses the Furry Brazillian implant and they apparently have never had an implant turn. The dr told me straigt up that with my breast shape and size ( lack of it!) that if I went into a round that it would look odd. SO I guess it is what ever is best suited to you. I know that alot of Drs wont even use a teardrop purely because they turn and once they have turned they are almost impossible to replace unless you get a round implant to replace it with.

In saying all that by just looking at a woman there is no way to tell if she has had a teardrop or round it all depends on what you looked like first!
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 14th July 2011, 10:25 am

I think you can have just as natural look with round as teardrops as you getting a natural look comes from choosing the size, the profile and placement that suits your frame. Also due to gravity the round implant takes a teardropish shape in our body once they settle being fuller at the bottom.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire300 14th July 2011, 11:01 am

I am going for anatomicals because I have very little body fat and very little breast tissue in the upper pole. xx
Claire300
Claire300
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 14th July 2011, 11:47 am

I'm the same as Claire300 i have to have anatomicals as I don't have enough breast tissue xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th July 2011, 11:58 am

When I was doing my research pre na i thought I wanted tear drop unders. I ended up having round overs and am so glad I did. Love them
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down