Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now for a really stupid question...

+2
turnsey
kezmac
6 posters

Go down

Now for a really stupid question... Empty Now for a really stupid question...

Post by kezmac 10th July 2011, 9:13 am

How much do implants weigh??? I've put a lot of weight on and it make me wonder how much my new additions weigh Now for a really stupid question... 267328 x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Now for a really stupid question... Empty Re: Now for a really stupid question...

Post by turnsey 10th July 2011, 9:45 am

depends on what size implant you had im guessing? x
turnsey
turnsey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Now for a really stupid question... Empty Re: Now for a really stupid question...

Post by rk19 10th July 2011, 9:57 am

Turnsey is right its the weight of the implant. i.e i had 255cc which is approx 500g in total which is half a kg...thats what i figured! So not alot at all, yet ive put on 1kg! haha
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Janine.mcs 10th July 2011, 10:24 am

I thought that if you had say 300cc then it would be 300g.. im not sure if you do double it...but i got that from the rice boobies test not 100% sure.. can i take a look aswel please? x
Janine.mcs
Janine.mcs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 10th July 2011, 10:32 am

unfortunately we cant really blame weight gain on our implants, cos its not very much at all!!! most of the time its just water retention and bloating...which will eventually go down, so i wouldnt worry too muc. Go for plenty of walks to help you feel more positive, and you'll be fine x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th July 2011, 10:51 am

Sorry hun, it's not the implants. Mine weigh about 1lb or maybe 1.5lbs I can't remember. But I'm sure you will goback to your normal weight soon enough.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 10th July 2011, 1:56 pm

Janine.mcs - doubling it as 250 per implant, so both will be 500g. So yeh you're right 300cc would be 300g but the actual catalog shows the weight of the implant you are getting. x
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down