Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup

+4
nicolamichael1
springstep123
misf1
rk19
8 posters

Go down

does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup Empty does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup

Post by rk19 7th July 2011, 9:51 pm

Hey Ladies,

Strange one - when i had my 3 week checkup with surgeon, he didnt even touch my boobs to feel if all ok, he just too steri strips off cut extra stitches, said go braless for 3 weeks and your good to go.

Did your surgeons have a feel of them? I found it odd he didnt even touch them does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 267328 how can he tell all ok in there??

xxx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup Empty Re: does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup

Post by misf1 7th July 2011, 9:54 pm

My nurse check my boobs at 2 weeks and my nurse had a feel at 6 weeks but my surgeon squashed the life out of them at 3 months. They really aren't gentle, maybe he'll wait a bit longer before he has a good feel.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup Empty Re: does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup

Post by rk19 7th July 2011, 10:00 pm

wow - i did think it was strange. nurse didnt touch them at week 1 checkup - he didnt at week 3. Funny thing is he didnt tell me to come back to see him - i asked and he said oh come whenever u need me. I said what like 3months or 6 months, he said entirely up to you. But im going to go at 7 weeks as ive been follwoing his advice to make them drop but not getting anywhere!

Baffles me why he didnt have a feel around - i wasnt told to massage or anything. Just bio-oil my scars!
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th July 2011, 10:02 pm

I wouldn't worry hun, just see what he does when you go back at 7 weeks. I dont think there's much they can tell from having a squeeze, especially this early.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 7th July 2011, 10:04 pm

ok hun - i guess they are too hard! I need the dropping and softening fairy to visit me ASAP before i lose my mind!! does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 557141
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th July 2011, 10:07 pm

she will visit you hun, you just have to be good lol as for me I'm hoping the euro millions national lottery fairy will visit me and I'll win 166 million tomorrow does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 773440 I'll buy everyone on here a boob job, but I think I've been bad so might win a tenner does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 899188
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 7th July 2011, 10:11 pm

Lol, i have been an angel i tell you! She really needs to come visit me!

Ohhhhh im doing the euromils too! But hey if you win and i need a re-op i know where to come does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 727935 hahaha! Good luck babe does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 571992

xx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th July 2011, 10:52 pm

Hun, if I win 166 mil, and you just wanna go bigger, I'll be here.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 7th July 2011, 11:06 pm

i had my 1 week check today, she didn't "feel" my boobs (why would she?) but she told me they looked swollen and still have a lot of softening to do. They can tell by the shape. Boobs with textured implants are better left alone. Don't worry. xx
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 8th July 2011, 7:02 am

hehe, misf so sweet!!

springstep123 - ive just read everywhere how the surgeon feels them to tell all ok is why i thought hmmm. Well good to know im not alone - and didnt know that about textured implants, thanks for letting me know, guess thats why he didnt say about massage. xx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 8th July 2011, 7:24 am

hiya, good luck on your boobs!
my surgeon felt mine after he took the bandages off at one week but think thats cause i was complaining that one of them was really hurting (it was due to internal bruising) so he had a feel and said everythings ok! got my 6 week check up next week x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy87 8th July 2011, 7:53 am

My surgeon didn't feel mine either - the only time he did was to show me how to massage them. I had textured ones, so I guess every surgeon has a different opinion on whether to massage or not! Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 8th July 2011, 8:55 am

Hiyaa

My nurse had a good feel on my 2week check and when i went back for my 6 week check tuesday and my surgeon had a proper feel! He made them ache abit after lol! It was weird having someone be so forceful with them because im scared to even touch them properly haha!!

How are things with you.. Have you noticed any difference since youv been going braless?

xx
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 8th July 2011, 9:10 am

Just rang my surgeons PA and she said not to massage them, and has booked me in for a 7 week checkup on 25th July.

Hey Flossy - my little mountains are still quite high up. honestly some days i think wow they are changing and braless is helping, but then back to square 1 they're hard and high! Esp in pics you notice what i mean - the corner of my boob near the armpit is really high and no fullness at bottom.

Lets see what he says at my checkup.xx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 8th July 2011, 12:20 pm

My surgeon didn't touch my boobs at my 6 week check...but he squeezed my bum!!! does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 77873 thought maybe it was part of the service. Wasn't till I got home that I thought "how strange" does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 267328 .

Tee hee I'm only joking does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 199385
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 8th July 2011, 12:23 pm

yettiricey wrote:My surgeon didn't touch my boobs at my 6 week check...but he squeezed my bum!!! does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 77873 thought maybe it was part of the service. Wasn't till I got home that I thought "how strange" does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 267328 .

Tee hee I'm only joking does your surgeon feel your boobs at checkup 199385
lol yetti, i wouldnt blame him, i bet it looks delicious!! he he
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 8th July 2011, 12:23 pm

my nurse had a little feel at my 1 week and again at my 6 week. i am yet to see my surgeon xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down