Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choice of surgeons

5 posters

Go down

Choice of surgeons Empty Choice of surgeons

Post by boobstobe 1st July 2011, 7:23 pm

Hello!

I am still at a very early stage on my boobies journey.
I have an appointment on the 13th July with A.Richards and will be contacted by Mybreast and transform soon.

How do you chose a surgeon for an uplift with implants?
Like all of us,I want the best job for the best outcome.

Boobstobe
boobstobe
boobstobe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Choice of surgeons Empty Re: Choice of surgeons

Post by louise_vaa 1st July 2011, 10:36 pm

I found a place local to me where a friend had hers done and they happened to be doing free 15 mins consultations and I also booked free consultations with MYA and transform although I liked the 2nd surgeon and the hospital so much I didn't end up going to the other ones as they were in London and I wanted to be close to home.

If I was you, I'd think about trying to go to some free consultations to get an idea of what you want, you'll know pretty quickly if you like the surgeon or not. If you dont like the free ones then think about paying for consultations. It is quite time consuming doing all this research but is so important to help you make the right choice! xx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by boobstobe 2nd July 2011, 12:00 am

Thank you for your advice XX
boobstobe
boobstobe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 2nd July 2011, 4:25 am

Hey hun, I think its really important to do a lot of research on everything from the different ps's, to the actual operation, to the implants available, placement ect... then go to your consults prepared with an idea of what you want, and lots of questions and I think when you find a ps who can answer all your questions confidently, and who is on the same page as you, and you feel confident that they know the look you want to achive then you will know what ps you want... if you have ANY doubts in your mind duing or after a consult then keep looking! Lots of Ps's will give different opinions and options to the type of implant and lift to have and you want to be sure that suits what you want. It sounds a bit overwhelming but once you prepare yourself with as much knowledge about implant and lifts as possible I think you will just know when you find the right ps.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd July 2011, 8:50 am

You have to just meet with as many as you can and see who you fell and think is right for you hun xx HOWEVER this is very important, don't be rushed xx

AND I would NOT recommend my surgeon Mr Khan from Transform for this procedure at all based on my own experience xx

Good luck with your consults xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2011, 8:58 am

boobstobe wrote:Hello!

I am still at a very early stage on my boobies journey.
I have an appointment on the 13th July with A.Richards and will be contacted by Mybreast and transform soon.

Thats great that you're having a good few consultations babe, it's so important so that you have differing opinions from the different surgerns for you to digest and research for yourself before choosing your surgeon and agreeing to their surgery plan for you. Choice of surgeons 184153

How do you chose a surgeon for an uplift with implants?
Like all of us,I want the best job for the best outcome.

Boobstobe

You'll know when you find the one that's right for you lovely.

As said above, take your time, don't rush, even if you're so excited by the consultation you want to book there and then! Never do that babe, no matter how many offers or rewards are thrown at you, always decline to book on the day giving you time to mull over what is offered and when you find the surgeon that right for you, arrange for you to have a second consultation so that after you've done your own research of the plan offered to you, you can then go over any concerns or questions you might have so that 'pre-op' you're 100% satisfied you're happy with the plan.

You'll find the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum very helpful to you babe, especially the consultation notebook which is fab! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down