Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting impatiently for admission time!

+5
jen86
Jennifer2011
lolly
COOKIE
Carlito
9 posters

Go down

Waiting impatiently for admission time!  Empty Waiting impatiently for admission time!

Post by Carlito 1st July 2011, 1:38 pm

hey so i'm booked for surgery next sat and still have not recieved a time for my surgery. i keep ringing and they say they will let me know next week Waiting impatiently for admission time!  77873 i need to arrange transport as i live 100 miles away. just wondering is this the norm or would most people recieve an exact time??? am i just impatient??
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Waiting impatiently for admission time!  Empty Re: Waiting impatiently for admission time!

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2011, 1:45 pm

It's VERY normal to recieve your surgery slot a few days before the op hun, I know it may be difficult if you have things to arrange, but you should have at least 2 days notice. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Waiting impatiently for admission time!  Empty Re: Waiting impatiently for admission time!

Post by lolly 1st July 2011, 2:35 pm

arrr bless you, you could always get there early morning and do some shopping or go down and stay in travel lodge night before sweets x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 1st July 2011, 3:29 pm

i know i'm just really into being prepared Waiting impatiently for admission time!  751387 at least i know that's normal i can stop phoning every day now. good idea on the shopping though lolly! thanks for the reassurance ladies!!
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 1st July 2011, 3:55 pm

I had surgery on the 28th, I received my admission time on the 22nd! lol Xx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 2nd July 2011, 8:09 am

i knew when it was booked!! bout 3 weeks before, dont worry, all will b fine, they will let u n soon. r u hoping for early admission? xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 2nd July 2011, 11:42 am

yeah hope to go in and get it over wit asap!! think i'm just a day case so i'll prob be early admission anyway. just getting worked up now so i am!!
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelC87 2nd July 2011, 12:54 pm

i was day case babe and i got my admission time 2 days before the day then the nigh before it was changed from 10:30am to 7:30am..... xxx
RachelC87
RachelC87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 2nd July 2011, 1:28 pm

I got a letter confirming my admission time 4 days before x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 2nd July 2011, 1:30 pm

I got told i'd find out a few days b4...so I wouldn't worry hun

xxx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 2nd July 2011, 4:20 pm

Im going with MYA and was told I will find out 3 days before, but as that is a sunday im guessing I wont find out til 2 days before! x
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down